• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Animals. (Apart from Vermaelen, he's apparently anorexic).

ByZFkxyIYAAK7Wh.jpg:large

Yen

Saw 'Pride' today, really good film (oh and fuck Thatcher).

Bought some Fentiman's Curiosity Cola, fantastic.

Football.

Blablurn

Take notice DC:

Rummenigge is a two-time Ballon D'Or winner, he won the award in 1980 and 1981. He's also a two-time European Cup winner.

kharma45

Should've listened to you kharma and went with the MX100. :/

What did you go for instead?

Samsung 840 EVO. Which is slightly faster & supposedly more reliable, but there's a major problem / bug with it where read speeds degrade over time, down to 50-80MB/sec. Samsung is working on a fix, but it's still annoying.

Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSrfOkr5hCc

It's an unfortunate issue but no one could've seen it coming. Hopefully Samsung aren't too long with a fix on it.

Good thing they're playing shit as well

No matter how bad their defense is at the moment, I genuinely think we have one of the 5 worst attacks in the league without Sturridge, so far. We're creating absolutely fuck all, completely reliant on the ball just about breaking to us in a good position

No matter how bad their defense is at the moment, I genuinely think we have one of the 5 worst attacks in the league without Sturridge, so far. We're creating absolutely fuck all, completely reliant on the ball just about breaking to us in a good position

Suarez was totally irreplaceable eh? I thought they would do OK without him, but damn the goals/game ratio is wayyyy down over last year. Even when they played without him for decent stretches the ratio was higher.

D_prOdigy

U were doing well in the games you didn't have him for last season tho.

Suarez that is.

Oh, but I guess your point is that you had Sturridge then and now you don't have either.

Markovic, Balotelli and Skrtel will score.

We will lose 3-5

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Carrera (member of Conte's staff) "We did not leave Juve because of a lack of motivation. I'll make a promise to Juventini: We'll return."

After we sack Marotta I assume

Wilbur

Banned
I wish conte had never left Juventus and I hope simeone never leaves Atletico

Let them become the ferguson

The legend

The king

The hero

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I wish conte had never left Juventus and I hope simeone never leaves Atletico

Let them become the ferguson

The legend

The king

The hero
Just me or that Falcao in your avatar keeps getting thinner? Feed him yo

To be a Fergus, you need a David Gill.

TeddyBoy

Don't fret, we've now got a midfielder with the greatest goals-per-game ratio since Leyton Maxwell. We got this.

I'd quite like to see Rossiter start against Everton instead of Gerrard to see how we'd do, McCarthy might get the better of him though.

Hitch pls. Sterling and Coutinho will link with Balotelli to break scouse hearts.
2-2 Sterling and Coutinho goals with Balotelli own goal and red card + penalty.

TeddyBoy

He might get the better of Rossiter, he will get the better of Gerrard :p

Any word on Coutinho and Henderson's fitness?

Lol Rossiter already has a lot to live up to!

I don't know about Henderson or Coutinho. We can probably do without Coutinho and play Suso if needed, we can't really replace Henderson's energy sadly.

Mig
Manquillo-Strkel-Lovren-Moreno
Henderson-Rossiter-Lallana
Sterling-Balotelli-Coutinho

Rodgers please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom