• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

kharma45

Shadow of Mordor reviews are coming out soonish.

I really want this to be a good game.

As do I. Dirt cheap to get on PC at ~£15 or so, but if it's only average I'll just wait. Still working my way through AC IV and have the BioShock Infinite DLC next. Plus FIFA as well.

KsEuQs3.jpg

I feel like Cech hand is dangerously close to that wheel

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
As do I. Dirt cheap to get on PC at ~£15 or so, but if it's only average I'll just wait. Still working my way through AC IV and have the BioShock Infinite DLC next. Plus FIFA as well.

Where this cheap?

El Topo

Shadow of Mordor? That game will have to wait for a long time, given the amount of games that have recently come out and all the other games that will come out soon.

I'd love to support e.g. Wasteland 2, but with all the stuff coming out I'll just wait until the Holiday Steam sales.

Linius

Shadow of Mordor? That game will have to wait for a long time, given the amount of games that have recently come out and all the other games that will come out soon.

I'd love to support e.g. Wasteland 2, but with all the stuff coming out I'll just wait until the Holiday Steam sales.

It's crazy how many interesting games come out lately. And I don't even have a PS4 yet.

Pennywise

The studio behind Shadow of Mordor is pretty great, so I'm pretty hopeful.

Ugh playing random matches with my pro player is fucking exhausting.
These cunts don't pass the ball or aren't even willed to deliever a cross.
They just take the ball and ran into the defense like Rooney.

Salvadora

Why not? Our starting 11 is far superior to sloppy Spurs. Alexis and Özil got this!
Because we've gone to shit defensively in the space of a couple of months and are on the verge of crisis in terms of personal. It really, really irks me that we didn't address that in the summer.

Ingeniero

Because we've gone to shit defensively in the space of a couple of months and are on the verge of crisis in terms of personal. It really, really irks me that we didn't address that in the summer.
I am confident we will finish in the top4 and advance to the RO16 in the CL.
That's it.

K1LLER7

The studio behind Shadow of Mordor is pretty great, so I'm pretty hopeful.

Ugh playing random matches with my pro player is fucking exhausting.
These cunts don't pass the ball or aren't even willed to deliever a cross.
They just take the ball and ran into the defense like Rooney.
We could get a few together for clubs tomorrow if footy-gaffers are free.

Wilbur

Banned
It's so weird

When I went on holiday I didn't poop for around four days, and then my poops were regular for almost the entirety of the rest of the holiday

The last two days all I did was shit. Literally, I must have shit around 25 times in two days

And now I'm constipated

help me understand

bud

It's so weird

When I went on holiday I didn't poop for around four days, and then my poops were regular for almost the entirety of the rest of the holiday

The last two days all I did was shit. Literally, I must have shit around 25 times in two days

And now I'm constipated

help me understand

a similar thing happened to me when i went to barcelona.

didn't shit for five days.

3Sixty

Koeman Interview

"We planned the have the Wednesday off after Tuesday's game, but Jose Fonte said "Boss we want to train tomorrow" but we have a day off! I planned alot of things with my wife"

Lol.

Koeman got that #Banter #Swag

D_prOdigy

Oh my god that Marvellous was absolutely ace.

And Berberian Sound Studio is on Netflix.

This is the best evening I've spent in my bedroom for ages.

Pennywise

It's so weird

And now I'm constipated

help me understand
British food ?

We could get a few together for clubs tomorrow if footy-gaffers are free.

Yeah, it's just annoying to play with random dudes, but I wanted to push my pro a bit.

Tubie

Valencia 3 - 0 Cordoba

3 amazing goals, Valencia looks scary as fuck, not the pushover of recent years. I guess having financial stability is already having a positive effect on the players.

Also, Alcacer = the next David Villa.

Gurthang

Banned
Valencia 3 - 0 Cordoba

3 amazing goals, Valencia looks scary as fuck, not the pushover of recent years. I guess having financial stability is already having a positive effect on the players.

Also, Alcacer = the next David Villa.

Top of the league. I guess getting ride of Mathieu really helped their defense.

Lightning

Banned
Even with those issues, which are incredibly annoying, Spurs cannot finish ahead of us. They simply don't have the players.

We will get our results against the lesser clubs regardless of our issues, we always do. What Wenger's done is preventing us from pushing on. Besides I'm certain a defender comes in january.

Esch

Banned

Meh, Gunners will make the top 4 even with all the injuries. Liverpool are a mess, United is losing by large amounts to mediocre sides, Tottenham/Swansea/Everton are off and on. Really it looks like Arsenal are having lots of issues and thats true, but at least they're still winning or drawing.

Scum

What on earth are you worried about? We've been scared of teams for yonks. It'll probably turn out just like your game against A. Villa.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
What on earth are you worried about? We've been scared of teams for yonks. It'll probably turn out just like your game against A. Villa.

We should just play defensive Mou-ball and try to get a point. Hopefully Ryan Mason is involved.

If we go Kaboul and Chiriches at the back then it will be a long day for us.

plus Ade will do nothing like hes done in every game this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom