• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pennywise

Is Torres improving under Nesta ?

Ugh hopefully the Shadow of Mordor game will be good, really looking forward to it :<

ZsAtWzv.gif

Esch

Banned
Arsebros how do you think Wenger will lineup against Spurs? 4141 or 4231? Hope it's the latter.

I have a bad feeling WUMger will do something like try Diaby at DM :(

DBT85

Only 2 more days until we see Di Maria again guys. 2 more days.

How many goals will we concede this weekend do we think with even less defenders available? :(

If only there had been some sign before last season ended that we might be in need of lots of defensive cover this season.

Arnie

Saw 'Pride' today, really good film (oh and fuck Thatcher).

Bought some Fentiman's Curiosity Cola, fantastic.

Football.
One of my family members has a minor part in that.
Sturridge ruled out of the derby according to the Liverpool Echo it seems

We ain't doing shit against them, then.
:lol

We're completely fucked.

At least we have two senior centre backs.

who can't defend. I'm so dead

At least we have two senior centre backs.

who can't defend. I'm so dead

We have 4 actually

Unfortunately, they're all as bad as eachother, and are given fuck all help in front of and behind them :(

Seriously, this season is shit. Look at that Suarez paperwork, find a loophole and get him back. Fuck FFP.

Linius

How is it so far?

It's quite nice. The character creator gives you a lot simple options to make your character your own as you would expect. So I made a ginger like me.

Then I started life as a paladin which meant I had to go see the master of my job and do a few introduction things for him to become a member of the paladin order. And now I'm free to go and do as I please. So I could go start up a second life right away or go exploring as a paladin for now. The start up city is very lively, lots of shops and people. And once you're free to go a lot of these people will have all kinds of quests for you. I've also had a little taste of the house customisation because my landlord gifted a chair. I've also seen a shop that sells all kinds of furniture and of course you can make your own if you pick that life. So far I get the idea that there's a lot to see and do and that the map is quite big.

Scum

I don't have much optimism and we're ahead of both of you.

u wot m8?

It's quite nice. The character creator gives you a lot simple options to make your character your own as you would expect. So I made a ginger like me.

Then I started life as a paladin which meant I had to go see the master of my job and do a few introduction things for him to become a member of the paladin order. And now I'm free to go and do as I please. So I could go start up a second life right away or go exploring as a paladin for now. The start up city is very lively, lots of shops and people. And once you're free to go a lot of these people will have all kinds of quests for you. I've also had a little taste of the house customisation because my landlord gifted a chair. I've also seen a shop that sells all kinds of furniture and of course you can make your own if you pick that life. So far I get the idea that there's a lot to see and do and that the map is quite big.

Sounds like fun.

Surely you pool fans have optimism? We are in a worse position than you, and I still do.

We've shown nothing at all to build on

Poor in attack, midfield and defense. Missing out on Sanchez looks more and more damaging by the game, only Sterling attacks with any oomph when Sturridge is out

D_prOdigy

Been waiting for Fantasy Life ever since it went under the guise of London Life - a minigame in Professor Layton 4 that was never even localised. Ironic how its release has crept up on me; will have to get on that.

Linius

Been waiting for Fantasy Life ever since it went under the guise of London Life - a minigame in Professor Layton 4 that was never even localised. Ironic how its release has crept up on me; will have to get on that.

The OT title references to London Life :p

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member

It was, I have played it, you just need to finish Layton 4 once.

Esch

Banned
Stubborn prick will play 4-1-4-1 again. Count on it.

Unfortunately I feel the same. I really don't like it. Arteta having to cover that much lateral space with his physical attributes, Ozil on the wing, etc etc.

probably something like this:

but I wish he'd try this. I know he wants to give wilshere playtime (and i want to too, he's been good lately). Maybe try switching him and Cazorla around or something. Or rotate him and Ramsey, since he's been off a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom