• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
ByYcZ2yIYAAP2w6.jpg

feel

It always sucks but what else are you gonna do? buy PES? pls.
Hi friend, have you heard the good news about Jesu.. PES? It's back to ps2 levels of awesome (at least the demo). And no, I'm not one of those people who enjoyed the pieces of shit Konami has been putting out the past few years.

Labadal

Wasteland 2 any good?

How does it play?

It's decent so far. It's a turn-based rpg. You crate 4 custom party members and get to recruit temporary companions that tag along. I have only fought a few battles so far, but I guess it is decent so far. Think Fallout, but instead of being inspired by the 50's, it's inspired by the 80's. The first game was released before Fallout, which was the spiritual successor to Wasteland. What I like the most so far is the music. Als, there are a lot of skill checks in the game. Not everyone likes it, but I do. I can't say how tactical things will be as I am very early in the game, but there are a decent amount of weapon types to choose from.

GorillaJu

Girl ringing me up at S-bucks today says (all in Japanese) "alone today?" I said "one more's coming", she says "oh. Are you a playboy? You have a different girl every time." I said "they're my English students. I'm giving them lessons." About 4 staff all simultaneously went "Oohhhhh". :lol moment of the week.

Scum

Girl ringing me up at S-bucks today says (all in Japanese) "alone today?" I said "one more's coming", she says "oh. Are you a playboy? You have a different girl every time." I said "they're my English students. I'm giving them lessons." About 4 staff all simultaneously went "Oohhhhh". :lol moment of the week.

ieWQRwVFXk29S.png

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul

should've gone with the playboy angle...all 4 staff wanted the D...
:p

Phlebas

Banned

Where do you teach?

:lol

GorillaJu

Well 2 of them were dudes so I hope they weren't expecting any D.

You attract so much attention just being a foreigner in Japan. A few years ago I went to a guitar shop to buy a guitar when I first got to Japan. I chatted up a girl working there, completely forgot about it and a year later I go back for new strings and she remembered every last detail of our convo.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member

You attract so much attention just being a foreigner in Japan. A few years ago I went to a guitar shop to buy a guitar when I first got to Japan. I chatted up a girl working there, completely forgot about it and a year later I go back for new strings and she remembered every last detail of our convo.

did you ask her out already

Tubie

The shit Daily Mail makes up is incredible.

They say Perez would ask 60m for Ronaldo.

60m.

lol

Ronaldo has 4 years left on his contract. United better come with a 150m+ bid if they are serious about it.

FIFA 15 is ok. Only reason I have it is because it came with my PS4 that I got today.

Btw is the light on the front of the console supposed to be white?

Zabojnik

Sounds made up. Who uses the same strings for a year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom