• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Rider

Inter.

Torino is irrelevant.

actually Torino is more relevant than Inter now :lol :lol

but I saw you cheering for Simeone the other day :p

Yurt explain yourself!

I have all the ASOIAF books coming, the six I'm missing (dem two parters)

also got a house stark bookmark

tee hee

the six you was missing? so you only had 2 before? you can't say you had ASOIAF owning two books only!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
La Stampa: In midst of all Italian football’s probs is there something you’d export from our country?

Inter owner Eric Thohir: Your system of developing youngsters

tumblr_lpebz2vCwR1qbc6ah.gif

??

Wilbur

Banned
but I saw you cheering for Simeone the other day :p

Yurt explain yourself!

the six you was missing? so you only had 2 before? you can't say you had ASOIAF owning two books only!

I only had GOT!

So I bought
COK
SOS 1 and 2
FFC
DWD 1 and 2

that's right isn't it?

El Topo

Don't listen to them Nathan. Read the books, join us. That said, SOS 1/2 and DWD 1/2 are just the original books split into two books, but yeah, that's all there is.

Well, although there's the Duncan&Egg stories, some Ice Dragon fairytale and World of Ice and Fire (coming out), but they don't have anything to do with the plot.

El Topo

The show is going to leave out some of the very best parts of the books. Entire storylines got cut entirely or neutered/put together, especially if the casting news for the next season is accurate.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The show is going to leave out some of the very best parts of the books. Entire storylines got cut entirely or neutered/put together, especially if the casting news for the next season is accurate.

Oh god this again

That plot twist was utterly stupid

StUPID

Hixx

m8s I was doing happy jiggles last night when I ordered my 970 right

then this morning I saw the Shadow of Mordor 6GB thread

My penis went right up into my PANCREAS

I need a piss and I can't find it

Walshy

(AFFC spoilers)
They are going to ruin the if they don't cast Arienne Martell. I'd be pretty pissed if they miss out the Griff/Golden Company storyline too.

Man I hate it when you see someone from school out and about who you knew but you weren't really m8s with. So awkward. Especially if it happens on the tube in London, or any other confined space I guess.

Dark Rider

Nathan watch the TV show, you motherfucker.

You have gone mad.

I did? :lol

I don't like Simeone or Tiago, but Atleltico is a fine team.

You was shouting "yes Simeone" admit it :p

I only had GOT!

So I bought
COK
SOS 1 and 2
FFC
DWD 1 and 2

that's right isn't it?

Yes that is about all for now, feast upon them :)

Don't listen to them Nathan. Read the books, join us. That said, SOS 1/2 and DWD 1/2 are just the original books split into two books, but yeah, that's all there is.

Well, although there's the Duncan&Egg stories, some Ice Dragon fairytale and World of Ice and Fire (coming out), but they don't have anything to do with the plot.

This is how it should be done.

the show, you cunt.

real human beans

real acting

tits

this guy

tumblr_m1xi9ptgu31rp2zn0o3_250.gif

burn the books. BURN THEM ALL

he will join the ASOIAF Books master race

This is correct.

Clegg

Man I hate it when you see someone from school out and about who you knew but you weren't really m8s with. So awkward. Especially if it happens on the tube in London, or any other confined space I guess.
Slight upward tilt of the head and off you go.

Wilbur

Banned
200 hours on a Fantasy RPG, that is worse than 2000 hours on WoW or watching every episode of, erm, Pokemans?

I did rewatch the original pokemon series on Netflix recently

And I still do buy all the POKEMONNNN

I'm a selective nerd ok

Hixx

Holy fuck I just got hired to be the producer of Bloodborne's private English teacher. I'm not joking.

GET ME IN THE ALPHA

TELL HIM TO BRING THINGS FROM WORK TO PRACTICE HIS TRANSLATION IN PROFESSIONAL ENVIRONMENTS

OH
MY
GOD

Congrats, man. That's really cool.

GorillaJu

Yeah I got an email yesterday that said "we are a game company looking to hire English teachers, would you be interested in an interview", so today I do a phone interview and she says "So we said we're a game company... do you play games?"

"Yeah, I play a lot of games"

"Oh, what kind of games do you like?"

"Well my favorite game is called Dark Souls..."

"Ooooooooh... so have you heard of Bloodborne?"

"Yes, I'm really looking forward to it"

"Well this sounds like fate! Our company is Sony Japan Studio and we're looking for a teacher for Mr <cantremembername>, the producer of Bloodborne. We want a teacher who can talk about major issues in the game industry and teach English relevant to those topics."

I'm still in shock at the convo I just had. Going in to the Sony offices starting next Wednesday :lol

Dark Rider

Yeah I got an email yesterday that said "we are a game company looking to hire English teachers, would you be interested in an interview", so today I do a phone interview and she says "So we said we're a game company... do you play games?"

"Well this sounds like fate! Our company is Sony Japan Studio and we're looking for a teacher for Mr <cantremembername>, the producer of Bloodborne. We want a teacher who can talk about major issues in the game industry and teach English relevant to those topics."

I'm still in shock at the convo I just had. Going in to the Sony offices starting next Wednesday :lol

remember all of us when you get those sweet sweet alpha keys to every major game
/s
can you? :p

Labadal

I like you, Liverpool and the Souls series. I want a free copy of the LE for Bloodborne one week before retailers start selling it.

If you don't do this for me, you don't like the Souls series and you're not a Liverpool fan.

That sounds really cool. Congratulations. Be hard on him when he fails. Tell him: YOU FAILED!

How are you going to tell him that they spelt born wrong?

Hixx

I like you, Liverpool and the Souls series. I want a free copy of the LE for Bloodborne one week before retailers start selling it.

If you don't do this for me, you don't like the Souls series and you're not a Liverpool fan.

That sounds really cool. Congratulations. Be hard on him when he fails. Tell him: YOU FAILED!

God imagine the awkward laughing if odd shouted "YOU DEFEATED" when he passed a test or some shit.

GorillaJu

Thanks for all the congrats, not that it's that big of a break in terms of money, but the interviewer seemed really interested in my graphic design background and said I speak beautiful Japanese. It could end up being a nice move career-wise in the end if I impress them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom