• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

I'm glad I'm getting FIFA for free. But I would have bought it anyway. I hate it but I just play a shitton of it. Every year. I just like the online mode. Love the challenge.

Zabo will put me on Ignore for this, but Wasteland's graphics are putting me right off. It sounds like a mix of Fallout and Divinity: Original Sin which should be an instant purchase, but it looks horrible imo.

Not sure about that Middle Earth game, I'll wait for reviews, the Quicklook and a demo hopefully.

Had some knobends come in for a midnight launch of FIFA last night. FIFA, ffs. It's shit.

Reviews are out...

Oh.

Did they come out last night?

edit:Hmm, 8s and 9s generally. Sounds like one to buy when I have a desire to play it

Sainsbury's prices are weird sometimes. A Premium WiiU with Lego City Undercover is £199. A Premium WiiU with Mario Kart 8 is £249. I doubt the price difference between the games is quite £50

Can I play online with Drive Club PS+ Edition?

Think so, doubt it'll have the full online feaures though, which is the selling point. Not sure what exactly is supposed to be revolutionary about it though, seems like a simple cross between recent NFS social stuff, and Turn10 Forza to me.

Blablurn

Think so, doubt it'll have the full online feaures though, which is the selling point. Not sure what exactly is supposed to be revolutionary about it though, seems like a simple cross between recent NFS social stuff, and Turn10 Forza to me.

Everyone is hyping it because there are not many racing games on ps4. i'm looking forward to it as well. Thinking about getting the digital version via PS+ upgrade for 40 bucks.

bud23

United fans hire a plane with a message for Ronaldo

A group pays for the use of a small plane to fly over El Madrigal during Villarreal's match against Madrid this weekend.

A message will read: "Come home Ronaldo".

It is an initiative from ‘United Reel’, a staunch group of United fans that on Wednesday issued a statement in which they claimed fans from around the world raised the money to pay the rent of the plane. “United Reel has teamed up with their affiliated groups in the UAE, Lebanon and Egypt to show a “United” front to being Ronaldo home.

1411638979_244310_1411639054_noticia_normal.jpg

Hahaha Good luck with that lol

http://as.com/diarioas/2014/09/25/english/1411638979_244310.html

Beginning to feel a bit annoying in Fifa that both lobbing and side footed shots have become completely redundant.

It's a problem of keepers consistently saving things they shouldn't and not saving things they should.

Plus they still never leave their line (against the CPU).

bjaelke

Get French Football @GFN_France
L'Equipe: Reims have no idea of the physical whereabouts of their striker David N'Gog, was last seen by a club official on the 20th. #SDR

Story of his career

Sainsbury's prices are weird sometimes. A Premium WiiU with Lego City Undercover is £199. A Premium WiiU with Mario Kart 8 is £249. I doubt the price difference between the games is quite £50

Pre-ordered my XB1 version of GTA V at Sainsburys thought I may as well I walk past it every day, dem nectar points.

really?

http://38.media.tumblr.com/84d897f8e8133425516f7aaa10088a8b/tumblr_ncf7usmJd51s8z5rho3_250.gif[/]

What's so special about it? It really does look like an Ass Creed game, down to the repetitive formula.[/QUOTE]

Well the new and innovative stuff comes from the nemesis system and the RPG sub-systems relating to how you tackle their army, but it's not easy to explain so probs best to read a review on it. They're all very complimentary of it.

In addition to that it seems a very competent and polished Batman Arkham and AC hybrid set in a Tolkein world.

GorillaJu

So the nemesis system in SOM and the way you make your own story seems basically like what Bungie set out to do with Destiny but couldn't accomplish. Man it sounds really great. Coming at a good time for me.

bud23

Madrid this season with Benzema on the pitch; one goal every 45.5 minutes.

Madrid this season without Benzema on the pitch; one goal every......16.8 minutes!!!!!!

Also, this season The Benz has two goals in eight matches....has played 638 minutes and scored a goal every 319 minutes....and has scored just three goals in his last 20 matches.

http://as.com/diarioas/2014/09/26/english/1411715861_072605.html

The Benz is fucking shite.

Turok baby, where art thou?

Pls respond.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Okay Laboured I'm sold, you cunt.

-

Denzel Washington is such a lovely dude. I can definitely see myself hanging out with him

LOL... Schalke pls... I like it :D
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/10653430_918974224799193_7828328942098474191_n.jpg?oh=1aecb1677bcfd5bae1d0da12eb4ee20f&oe=54BEBCFA&__gda__=1417870630_d80bd132591e5dff853aac209f98d011[IMG][/QUOTE]

must be underwhelming having Schalke as your rivals/derby.

Zabojnik

They were elixirs.

I thought so. Still, a year is reeeeally pushing it, if you play regularly. :p

Zabo will put me on Ignore for this, but Wasteland's graphics are putting me right off. It sounds like a mix of Fallout and Divinity: Original Sin which should be an instant purchase, but it looks horrible imo.

Nah, I get it. It really is quite rough around the edges. It's a shame, because the world / writing is much, much better and more interesting than Divinity's. It seems to be selling rather well, so maybe you'll get to play the improved sequel. :p

Some areas look much better than others, btw.

That would be Rodgers. His touch is lethal when facing opponents, but has the opposite effect when he touches a friend.

brentonbadge.gif

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Just had to chase the postman down the road to get my FIFA, cheeky twat gave me 3 seconds to open the door before shoving the note through the door.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
IF this is true, is mu fans really this delusional? I know it is desperate times but it's not happening

which team do you hate more Torino or Inter?

Inter.

Torino is irrelevant.

actually Torino is more relevant than Inter now :lol :lol

Carbonox

Destiny bros who is down for a bunch of queen mission runs tonight (for me, morning/afternoon for you)?

After they patched out being able to get Ass Shards from the gear you get from her missions, I find the missions to be utterly pointless now.

Bungie dun goofed with yesterday's 'hot fix'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom