• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbonox

Yeah I got an email yesterday that said "we are a game company looking to hire English teachers, would you be interested in an interview", so today I do a phone interview and she says "So we said we're a game company... do you play games?"

"Yeah, I play a lot of games"

"Oh, what kind of games do you like?"

"Well my favorite game is called Dark Souls..."

"Ooooooooh... so have you heard of Bloodborne?"

"Yes, I'm really looking forward to it"

"Well this sounds like fate! Our company is Sony Japan Studio and we're looking for a teacher for Mr <cantremembername>, the producer of Bloodborne. We want a teacher who can talk about major issues in the game industry and teach English relevant to those topics."

I'm still in shock at the convo I just had. Going in to the Sony offices starting next Wednesday :lol

you're going to be the director of bloodborne 2

it is fate

Thanks for all the congrats, not that it's that big of a break in terms of money, but the interviewer seemed really interested in my graphic design background and said I speak beautiful Japanese. It could end up being a nice move career-wise in the end if I impress them.

I think it's the networking you can make from this that will be worth it.

Pennywise

Don't listen to them Nathan. Read the books, join us. That said, SOS 1/2 and DWD 1/2 are just the original books split into two books, but yeah, that's all there is.

Well, although there's the Duncan&Egg stories, some Ice Dragon fairytale and World of Ice and Fire (coming out), but they don't have anything to do with the plot.

Duncan & Egg stories are great.

Woah.
Congrats Odd, maybe that's the entrance into the game industry.

King_Moc

Banned
Yeah I got an email yesterday that said "we are a game company looking to hire English teachers, would you be interested in an interview", so today I do a phone interview and she says "So we said we're a game company... do you play games?"

"Well this sounds like fate! Our company is Sony Japan Studio and we're looking for a teacher for Mr <cantremembername>, the producer of Bloodborne. We want a teacher who can talk about major issues in the game industry and teach English relevant to those topics."

I'm still in shock at the convo I just had. Going in to the Sony offices starting next Wednesday :lol

Damn, that's awesome. Congrats :)

The German TÜV (Technical Control Board or something like that) tested the spray which refs use because it was about to get used in the Bundesliga.

They say the dangers are not properly declared on the can and it contains a substance that could have hormonal effects :lol

As a result, it's banned in Germany haha. Will be interesting to see what the UEFA will do for the next few CL matches now.

Dat German thoroughness

Pennywise

The German TÜV (Technical Control Board or something like that) tested the spray which refs use because it was about to get used in the Bundesliga.

They say the dangers are not properly declared on the can and it contains a substance that could have hormonal effects :lol

As a result, it's banned in Germany haha. Will be interesting to see what the UEFA will do for the next few CL matches now.

Lahm will finally grow up ?

Labadal

Yeah. I'm super stoked to start. If he seems approachable I'm going to ask him about the rumored multiplayer detail leak to see if its true.

I shall also expect news about the Last Guardian and that you make Yakuza Ishin and Yakuza Zero localizations happen. No pressure or anything!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

OH BABY

I HOPE YOU GET IT

TELL HIM YOURE A MASSIVE FAN DUDE HE'LL HIRE YOU

Yeah. I'm super stoked to start. If he seems approachable I'm going to ask him about the rumored multiplayer detail leak to see if its true.

Haha keep it to yourself though. News on NeoGAF spreads so fast that someone might take you as a potential leak.

....in fact just in case, keep it hush hush. Edit the posts :p

Dark Rider

Thanks for all the congrats, not that it's that big of a break in terms of money, but the interviewer seemed really interested in my graphic design background and said I speak beautiful Japanese. It could end up being a nice move career-wise in the end if I impress them.

quality games on the way?

Morsel make sure there's a pause button included in every future FROM game kthnxby

no

pappe

It's not needed. Does van Gaal tell his players to take a pause in the middle of a game? No. He simply tells them to attack.

Have you seen the way they defend. They pause all the time. They just forget the other team they have pressed the pause button.

pappe

Congrats Morsel...

Are you going to be the new translator guy?
template.png

pappe

Dat German thoroughness

Does he know that you are not supposed to eat the spray?

EmiPrime

That's fantastic! Go you! :)

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Don't teach him well Odd

Milk it

Make him dependant on you

He can't talk without you next to him

Destroy his confidence.

Force him to hire you on permanent basis as his personal assistant

Facism

Gold Member

Congrats, mate! I hope it's the sort of "in" that leads you on a path of MO' MONEY.

FootballFan

Congrats Pete, really awesome man. Good luck!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom