• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yeah I got an email yesterday that said "we are a game company looking to hire English teachers, would you be interested in an interview", so today I do a phone interview and she says "So we said we're a game company... do you play games?"

"Yeah, I play a lot of games"

"Oh, what kind of games do you like?"

"Well my favorite game is called Dark Souls..."

"Ooooooooh... so have you heard of Bloodborne?"

"Yes, I'm really looking forward to it"

"Well this sounds like fate! Our company is Sony Japan Studio and we're looking for a teacher for Mr <cantremembername>, the producer of Bloodborne. We want a teacher who can talk about major issues in the game industry and teach English relevant to those topics."

I'm still in shock at the convo I just had. Going in to the Sony offices starting next Wednesday :lol

CONGRATS

Suen

Yeah I got an email yesterday that said "we are a game company looking to hire English teachers, would you be interested in an interview", so today I do a phone interview and she says "So we said we're a game company... do you play games?"

"Well this sounds like fate! Our company is Sony Japan Studio and we're looking for a teacher for Mr <cantremembername>, the producer of Bloodborne. We want a teacher who can talk about major issues in the game industry and teach English relevant to those topics."

I'm still in shock at the convo I just had. Going in to the Sony offices starting next Wednesday :lol
Congrats!

Don't forget to ask him what club he supports.

Carbonox

FIFA 15 has arrived. I'm working though. I have an Exotic Primary to buy in Destiny. I need to go headbutt some cars and eat chicken off the ground tonight.

fifth world problems

Hixx

FIFA 15 has arrived. I'm working though. I have an Exotic Primary to buy in Destiny. I need to go headbutt some cars and eat chicken off the ground tonight.

fifth world problems

Play a bit of FIFA first, it will build up some rage so your headbutting will fucking destroy the cars. You can be just like Lee Cattermole.

kharma45

Congrats.

We need to protect Odd from the nerds in the Gaming Community.

Some lurker might have read this and told everyone. Odd could be bombarded with PMs. We need to shelter our boy.

YOU HAVE MY SWORD ODD.

Hixx

Batman's combat gets such a fucking bad rap. It's awesome if you use everything you can. If you just counter and combo then yeah, it's going to feel boring.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
A good middle earth game, fuck me, get better you stupid fucking hand :(

Not Big Sam said:
Respect has always been a cornerstone of my entire persona, something that I&#8217;ve built my entire moral code upon. Something that was given to me as a gift on my 14th birthday.

My great uncle Gregory was known locally as Papa Witchcraft. Or the Dark Wizard of Dudley. Or Mental Greg. He dabbled in black magic and he dabbled hard. He had a tattoo on his forehead that read: &#8216;Do you do voodoo? Cos I do.&#8217; This cat was real. And every bastard knew it.

On the day of my 14th birthday party uncle Gregory was late. Real late. He had promised to sacrifice a lamb with a golf club to entertain me and my friends, so his absence was keenly felt. Eventually, my parents and I went looking for him, only to find him standing in the middle of the road in the next street over, casting spells at the house of a Caribbean family that had recently moved into the area.

Gregory was a deeply racist man, I&#8217;m afraid. Always had been. He once told me that the entire continent of Asia was &#8220;incorrect&#8221;, and repeatedly stated his view that Rosa Parks was &#8220;bang out of order&#8221;. As a family, we knew only too well about his views and, regrettably, we simply turned a blind eye. So watching him unleash a torrent of vile, hate-filled sorcery at the home of a young black family was a bit of a bloody conundrum.

Fucking hell :lol

kharma45

Is the 6GB VRAM requirement for ultra textures hurting your soul Kharma-chan? Cus it is mine.

Na it's not. I'm still leaning towards it being bollocks like most PC requirements. I'll wait to see it actually released and tested before making any judgements.

Even then 6GB is for the optional download pack, and it might not even look any better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom