• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

I wasn't gonna get FM 15 this year, but I think I'll have to if even just to mess around with United's ridiculous front line.

Jarnet87

Only played a match or two of FIFA 15 so far, it feels a bit looser, like a little too arcade over simulation. Maybe it's just I'm not use to it yet.

kharma45

Customise -> Profile -> Delete -> Online Pro1

Danke

he lives

profile-bodyshot-soccer-web_cMUiLZ.png

Savage burn.

It amazes me how players have so little knowledge of their own form and ability sometimes. Like, any normal person can see when they're going through a rough patch, or are below par at work on any given day.

Downing was good for Villa. He was shit for us. He's been decent at best over the course of his West Ham career. He's good at the moment. He was nowhere near good enough for us when he was here, even when we were clearly a 6th-7th place team all over the pitch (maybe we are again aside from Sturridge and Sterling)

Surely he can see that he was lucky to last at Liverpool for as long as he did, while the other flops were fucked off out of the club before Rodgers had even decided what kind of chair he wanted in his office.

Maybe he'd carry this form into our team if we bought him again for some reason, there's nothing to suggest that the exact same thing wouldn't happen though, and he'd play like the most cowardly fuck in the leage. In all likelihood, he'd end up being a worse option than what we're already using again.

Pennywise

Bla pls.

Kießling sucks, that red card was a joke...

Gonna make something to eat first.
I'm like Son Goku, I can't win unless I've eaten something.

It amazes me how players have so little knowledge of their own form and ability sometimes. Like, any normal person can see when they're going through a rough patch, or are below par at work on any given day.

Downing was good for Villa. He was shit for us. He's been decent at best over the course of his West Ham career. He's good at the moment. He was nowhere near good enough for us when he was here, even when we were clearly a 6th-7th place team all over the pitch (maybe we are again aside from Sturridge and Sterling)

Surely he can see that he was lucky to last at Liverpool for as long as he did, while the other flops were fucked off out of the club before Rodgers had even decided what kind of chair he wanted in his office.

Maybe he'd carry this form into our team if we bought him again for some reason, there's nothing to suggest that the exact same thing wouldn't happen though, and he'd play like the most cowardly fuck in the leage. In all likelihood, he'd end up being a worse option than what we're already using again.

In general, judging your own performance and behaviour is a really really difficult thing to do.

Stupid thing for him to say, no doubt. Also very easy considering the result last week.

Pennywise

Well played Penny! Bayern is a lil overpowered against Dortmund I think :/

Problem was, I played with 2 10s in form of Kagawa and Reus.
Micky and Kuba on the wings and only Gündogan as cm.

I had nearly no space and your formation killed me..
You could keep the pressure up so good with these tactics.

Anyway.
Leverkusen fucking sucks.
Kießling is the Fifa version of reallife Gomez.

Esch

Banned
Are you telling us that Bayern ransacks Dortmund every year so in return it puts Bayern at some sort of an advantage? Well I'll be.

Can't beat 'em? Buy them.

Bundeslol is zzZZzz.. Thanks Bayern.
A real madrid supporter accusing another team of buying championships

ibmtkcN7WPYfIn.gif

I did some rudimentary research in the summer, I don't think Madrid actually buy many players from the top teams in Spain, not directly at least. They could financially bully clubs like Valencia, Sevilla, Atletico if they wanted to, but they generally go for the talent abroad as far as I can tell

Pennywise

A real madrid supporter accusing another team of buying championships

Really great :>

I would never side with Bayern, but at least they are far from paying these sums that Madrid are paying and Bayern earned the money, they don't ask the city of munich "well fuck it, just close some schools...we need money for a new WC player" :moonface.

Esch

Banned
I did some rudimentary research in the summer, I don't think Madrid actually buy many players from the top teams in Spain, not directly at least. They could financially bully clubs like Valencia, Sevilla, Atletico if they wanted to, but they generally go for the talent abroad as far as I can tell

they don't, but the sentiment works just fine if you apply it to the champions league. My point is that they don't really produce talent, so for one of their fans to come at Bayern's head for buying up the best players from other teams they compete against out of sheer financial power...

edit: They've had some decent players, mata etc. but they dont tend to play for RM en masse.

Buying their talent + tv deals would be overkill. The tv deals are already bullying the other clubs.

Pennywise

Cool. I just sent you a friend request.

Need to add others too.

What's the name of the club?

Banter FC

You'll see it if you got us on the friendslist as well, just join us.
I'm gonna ask in WhatsApp so they add you.
Dean is still working so he hasn't given me manager rights yet.

jts

...hate me...
they don't, but the sentiment works just fine if you apply it to the champions league. My point is that they don't really produce talent, so for one of their fans to come at Bayern's head for buying up the best players from other teams they compete against out of sheer financial power...
Real couldn't buy Messi if they wanted so it's still a whole different level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom