• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the fuck do we want Reus for?

To replace Ronaldo when he gets Fulton'd by that shitty little biplane and rescued from his hellish experience in Madrid, to the heaven of losing against newly promoted teams in Manchester.

@LiverGAF, would you agree that Basle away is probably our most important CL game? I assume Madrid will do the double over all of us, so this is the one where even avoiding defeat could give us a big advantage later on.

The PS4 controller is so much better than the PS3 one.

Enjoying FIFA somewhat, Bayern are probably my favourite team to use so far (Dat Robben)

Listening to old IdleThumbs podcasts, I want to play Starcraft 2

Am I okay jumping straight into the SP having had no experience of RTS games aside from playing Starcraft 1 for like 30minutes?

edit: wait, I thought there were supposed to be 3 campaigns? I can only see WoL and HotS on Amazon

bjaelke

Listening to old IdleThumbs podcasts, I want to play Starcraft 2

Am I okay jumping straight into the SP having had no experience of RTS games aside from playing Starcraft 1 for like 30minutes?

edit: wait, I thought there were supposed to be 3 campaigns? I can only see WoL and HotS on Amazon

They've only released two parts of the trilogy so far. Maybe we'll get a teaser at Blizzcon.

TeddyBoy

@LiverGAF, would you agree that Basle away is probably our most important CL game? I assume Madrid will do the double over all of us, so this is the one where even avoiding defeat could give us a big advantage later on.

I'd agree Basel away will be the most important fixture but I think we can still give Madrid a game at Anfield. We aren't playing well now but we both know if we beat Everton 4-0 or something like that we'd instantly be much more confident going forward in both the league and cups.

We're playing shite now, but we'll get better once the teams gels, players come back from injury
and Gerrard and Mig are replaced by Rossiter and Valdes.

Right PS4 FIFA bros

I can't make some of you managers for some reason, maybe there's a limit to how many, it doesn't say tho, so I'm just guessing atm :p

So yeah, just do matches with your pros whenever you feel like it.

Blablurn

ByeP_bMIcAAfyUT.jpg:large

fifa so realistic : O

me vs penny

Esch

Banned
As a representative from the land of fat and burgers, i have to say that 5 guys is mostly inconsistent; i do often find their patties undersalted or underseasoned. For a shop that gives you a lot of customization it makes me a bit sad you can't throw some greek seasoning or seasoned salt on your burger before it hits the grill.

FIFA banning 3rd party ownership is interesting. I wonder what's going to happen to all those investments.

Barzul

As a representative from the land of fat and burgers, i have to say that 5 guys is mostly inconsistent; i do often find their patties undersalted or underseasoned. For a shop that gives you a lot of customization it makes me a bit sad you can't throw some greek seasoning or seasoned salt on your burger before it hits the grill.

FIFA banning 3rd party ownership is interesting. I wonder what's going to happen to all those investments.

They'll probably maintain current 3rd party ownerships and but ban future ones. So that as players are bought and sold it eliminates it. It's a good move overall prevents agents like Mendes from hoarding too much power.

Marc

FIFA 15 arrived! Yay!

Playing on world class and admittedly put in a bunch of players that aren't top notch, but my god its sooo unbalanced. The win every tackle if I get close to them so have to pass around them. Alright, fine. Defending is nigh on useless, can't get it at all. But and this is what is pissing me off, I win the ball with a tackle, sliding, standing... doesn't matter... the ball breaks to their player EVERY time. Not just that, we both go down to the ground and the likes of Sterling get up like some old man and their player may as well flip back on to his feet like a ninja. So even when i do win it, I don't. Only seems to work if you ease them off the ball. Your AI also goes full retard, running behind them when you're about to pass to them. Not as in making a run in behind, but literally run and stand behind a defender... like he is fucking hiding.

I am conceding defeat and dropping down to Pro, I bring shame to my clan. :(

My PSN is ErebusMC if anyone fancies padding out their stats later tonight.

Blablurn

I just realized the Google Account which I used to send out my CVs had this one as the avatar:

iv4Si3e.png

haha, oh wow.

Yet I got (positive) replies.

Still one hour of work until I can go home, play a few matches of Fifa and watch Sporting beat Porto (I hope).
This could be a truly great start of a weekend or very depressing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom