• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Agreed on Beckham.

To be honest, considering Rooney's record and the fact that I and every other United fan loved him before around 2009/10, he probably would be top 20 best players for us

We just don't want to admit it

Which untranslated words? Everyting in the description is in English?

LOOOOOOOOL

I'm on my phone, it says this:

Headbutt of David Addy in KV Mechelen - Waasland-Beveren Addy becomes crazy after ' Get up nigger' Joachim Van Damme Get up nigger Belgium 27-09-2014

There was so many foreign words I just assumed it was foreign
frU10tR.png

Linius

Agreed on Beckham.

To be honest, considering Rooney's record and the fact that I and every other United fan loved him before around 2009/10, he probably would be top 20 best players for us

We just don't want to admit it

LOOOOOOOOL

I'm on my phone, it says this:

Headbutt of David Addy in KV Mechelen - Waasland-Beveren Addy becomes crazy after ' Get up nigger' Joachim Van Damme Get up nigger Belgium 27-09-2014

There was so many foreign words I just assumed it was foreign
frU10tR.png

If you're referring to the parts I bolded, those are the names of the clubs and the player who received the headbutt :p

Wilbur

Banned
If you're referring to the parts I bolded, those are the names of the clubs and the player who received the headbutt :p

I know that now m8 I actually read it

It's been a long day. It was so so busy at work tonight, tables of fifteen and twenty just coming and coming, and all I could do was mope around and wish for a real job

And then I read this thread and I hear that everyone hates having a real job

Fuck life

Let me die with Susan

Linius

It's been a long day. It was so so busy at work tonight, tables of fifteen and twenty just coming and coming, and all I could do was mope around and wish for a real job

Fuck life

Let me die with Susan

well i'll let this one slide okay

Best
Charlton
Giggs
Law
Keane

Would be the top 5 for a lot of United fans I think. Then Scholes, Robson and Schmeichel maybe? Not too sure I'd put Ronaldo down because he didn't stick around for long enough. Same story with Cantona.
How can you not put Ronaldo down? 6 years is still a long time. He's one of the greatest players ever. He's absolutely in there.

Rooney is alongside the likes of Beckham, Rio, Vidic, Scholes etc from recent years. People have their favourties and will pick either way.

The likes of Best, Charlton, Law, Keane, Giggs and Ronaldo are the iconic players in the clubs history.

You can argue for the others. But Rooney certainly isn't part of that first group..

Linius

That's the plan bro! Currently 5 points ahead of those goombas.

I'm praying to the football Gods every night that we can keep them out of the next round in the CL. I offered them Suen tonight, hopefully that's enough. I don't want to sacrifice more of you lads for Ajax and Barca to go trough.

I'm praying to the football Gods every night that we can keep them out of the next round in the CL. I offered them Suen tonight, hopefully that's enough. I don't want to sacrifice more of you lads for Ajax and Barca to go trough.
I want them in the CL so they'll be distracted by that and not worry about the league as much. :D

Wilbur

Banned
Charlton
Giggs
Best
Law
Keane
Cantona
Schmeichel
Edwards
Robson
Scholes
Neville
Beckham
Ronaldo
Rooney
Vidic

Pretty sure that lot would make up most of a hypothetical top 20. Then you have players like Stiles, Evra, Rio, VDS, Hughes, Irwin, Cole, Ole...

Elchele

Fuck life

Let me die with Susan

you were on vacations in Turkey just a few days ago. Stop complaining about your job you little cunt

Charlton
Giggs
Best
Law
Keane
Cantona
Schmeichel
Edwards
Robson
Scholes
Neville
Beckham
Ronaldo
Rooney
Vidic

Pretty sure that lot would make up most of a hypothetical top 20. Then you have players like Stiles, Evra, Rio, VDS, Hughes, Irwin, Cole, Ole...

What about Ander?

inky

Fucking hell. Again 2-0 ahead at home, and again we end up with a tie in the last minutes.

This shit is driving me crazy. Our team is a fucking joke.

Blablurn

Fuck life

Let me die with Susan

I respect you. I wouldn't go for a Fast Food job. Seriously. I wouldn't do it.

Wilbur

Banned
you were on vacations in Turkey just a few days ago. Stop complaining about your job you little cunt

reported

fuckroll pls

What about Ander?

Already better than Rooney #GOAT

Seriously I love him. My favourite of the newbies by far.

Danny left and Ander's slotted in spectacularly well alongside Rafa, Adnan and De Gea. Shinji left so a space is vacant in #WilbursWankBank

Probably Rumbo

Wilbur

Banned
Fucking hell. Again 2-0 ahead at home, and again we end up with a tie in the last minutes.

This shit is driving me crazy. Our team is a fucking joke.

Who do you support again? Can't remember :lol /premface

I respect you. I wouldn't go for a Fast Food job. Seriously. I wouldn't do it.

Mm, Nandos isn't strictly fast food. It's not gourmet dining by any stretch of the imagination, but you come in and sit down and spend 15 quid.

I'm glad I got the job. Just going for the interview did me good; I remember walking to where it was being held and I was so close to turning around because I was so nervous, and I got there and there was 50 odd people.

Only thirteen got picked, and of that thirteen I'm one of only two left. Four got fired, two moved to a different Nandos, three have gone travelling, the other two just left and the other remaining one only has one hand. I have to leave soon. Pls

Job hunting tomorrow. And sorting out bank shit. Need to open a graduate account.

Blablurn

Who do you support again? Can't remember :lol /premface

Mm, Nandos isn't strictly fast food. It's not gourmet dining by any stretch of the imagination, but you come in and sit down and spend 15 quid.

I'm glad I got the job. Just going for the interview did me good; I remember walking to where it was being held and I was so close to turning around because I was so nervous, and I got there and there was 50 odd people.

Only thirteen got picked, and of that thirteen I'm one of only two left. Four got fired, two moved to a different Nandos, three have gone travelling, the other two just left and the other remaining one only has one hand. I have to leave soon. Pls

Job hunting tomorrow. And sorting out bank shit. Need to open a graduate account.

I hate the the idea of job hunting. I'm on it. And I really hate it. I never thought I would be that lazy type of guy. But I am. I felt pretty pleased graduating.

I just don't want too work :/ Unless it's something I want to do. But I cannot go to China right now. So I'm stuck with whatever I find here.

Clegg

How can you not put Ronaldo down? 6 years is still a long time. He's one of the greatest players ever. He's absolutely in there.

Rooney is alongside the likes of Beckham, Rio, Vidic, Scholes etc from recent years. People have their favourties and will pick either way.

The likes of Best, Charlton, Law, Keane, Giggs and Ronaldo are the iconic players in the clubs history.

You can argue for the others. But Rooney certainly isn't part of that first group..
Talking about a top 10 list I'm not sure he'd be there. Don't think we got enough of him at his very best. Three seasons and gone.

Wilbur

Banned
I dare you guys to look at this shit and not want to kill yourselves afterwards. That's out fucking idiot of a keeper. He's famous for letting shit like this in. Heck, he's done it this season twice already. FUCK ME.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKhkv9umKQo&feature=player_detailpage#t=106

I can't...

United bro.

pumas United? Pls

I hate the the idea of job hunting. I'm on it. And I really hate it. I never thought I would be that lazy type of guy. But I am. I felt pretty pleased graduating.

I just don't want too work :/ Unless it's something I want to do. But I cannot go to China right now. So I'm stuck with whatever I find here.

Yeah, I'm astonishingly lazy

Even thinking about another job I worry because Nandos, as boring as it is - it's easy and I get on with people, so I worry about going somewhere else and not being good, or people not liking me

It's hard out here Bla. Hold me <3

One got sacked during training for being shit, one was always late, one stole money from the till and one had an argument in the restaurant with a customer and called them a 'fucking wasteman'

Brilliant. At least I get that guy stealing money, maybe he needed it for fifa coins.

Blablurn

pumas United? Pls

Yeah, I'm astonishingly lazy

Even thinking about another job I worry because Nandos, as boring as it is - it's easy and I get on with people, so I worry about going somewhere else and not being good, or people not liking me

It's hard out here Bla. Hold me <3

I would like to :( But don't worry. You graduated. You need to leave Nandos.

But yeah, it's scary.

No idea. Like you I'm also just seem the lazy type of guy. I enjoyed high school and college way too much. I miss the peace of the past. The calm. The easiness.

And now everything is like "Boom, you're on your own."

Fuck it. It's sad. I don't like this. I wanna go back in time. Preferebly to my year abroad.

Wilbur

Banned
Innit. Christ, I miss school. I'd give anything to go back. I really enjoyed uni, but I just fucking LOVED school. Had a laugh every single day from when I started to when I left.

Arnie

:lol

The first guy, I remember watching him go on the till, and he mumbled something to the customer, three times they said 'sorry?' And he started crying hahahaha
Hahahahahahahahaha

That's brilliant.

Nucky Thompson is a waiter in Pulp Fiction. That's odd.

Fucking hell Uma Thurman in this. Those lips. I want to consume them.

Elchele

Innit. Christ, I miss school. I'd give anything to go back. I really enjoyed uni, but I just fucking LOVED school. Had a laugh every single day from when I started to when I left.

yeah me too, those were the times
now is not that great time to be alive, except for films and football

inky

You think that's bad? We conceded this today.

Well, yea, that's terrible too. LOL.

But we concede this shit all the time, at home, in the last 5 minutes of the game, after being ahead by 2 goals or more. It's ridiculous how many times that's happened this season alone.

pumas United? Pls

Heh, that was usually the name of my custom team in PES, back when I played Master League.

Blablurn

Yep. School was awesome. Everyone was still in your town. Playing football in the afternoon. Getting wasted on the weekends. Gaming was still fun. The first love. The first rejection </3.

Oh my. Everything was so easy.

I was so lazy back then too.

But it was good.

Fuck Wilbur. Glad I'm not alone with that kind of thinking.

And pls. Spare me those "get a gripm bla" people. I don't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom