• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

Also, to those sad about their current situation, I get it. The six months after graduation were the worst in a long time, for the reasons you've mentioned as well as moving to a huge and alien city and leaving all of my friends behind.

Then you start working. Then you realise life goes on. Then you start enjoying your work and the reaponsibility it affords you. Then you work harder. Then you move up the ladder and so on and so forth.

I love school as much as the next person. Fucking adored it. Same with College and University. I wouldn't go back though. That life was good but so is this one. For different reasons.

I can't just go and play football in the afternoon or party four nights a week, but when I do one of those things now I've earnt it. And there are the plethora of additional bonuses that working life provides, provided you're at the right place.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
I'm actually not that interested in whatever movies this year has left, guess I've become a boring old man.

Also, to those sad about their current situation, I get it. The six months after graduation were the worst in a long time, for the reasons you've mentioned as well as moving to a huge and alien city and leaving all of my friends behind.

Then you start working. Then you realise life goes on. Then you start enjoying your work and the reaponsibility it affords you. Then you work harder. Then you move up the ladder and so on and so forth.

I love school as much as the next person. Fucking adored it. Same with College and University. I wouldn't go back though. That life was good but so is this one. For different reasons.

I can't just go and play football in the afternoon or party four nights a week, but when I do one of those things now I've earnt it. And there are the plethora of additional bonuses that working life provides, provided you're at the right place.

Aye, can't wait to be completely financially dependent.

Gonna be satisfying coming back to your own place after a day of work.

jts

...hate me...
Want to play some FIFA online.

Can't because my sister is congesting up the network always on Facetime with her bf. Seriously, they even leave that shit on while sleeping.

What's the diplomatic way about this.

Can't because my sister is congesting up the network always on Facetime with her bf. Seriously, they even leave that shit on while sleeping.

Do what I do.

Connect the PS4 via cable and disable wifi when you have to.

Blame the router if they ask. "Well it works fine on my machine"

Abraxas

Take computer
Delete System32
Play FIFA

Wilbur

Banned
Conversation goes as follows:

DEAN: why are Dortmund so bad this year?

NATHAN: the cycle is over. Pep couldn't let them live any longer. You either die the hero, or live long enough to become the villain.

D: why are you quoting the dark knight?

N: Pep is like batman. Steadfast in his beliefs, obsessive, won't bow in the face of oppression. Sociopathic. Control freak. Klopp is like the joker. He brings anarchy, he upsets the established order.

D: Tim Sherwood is Alfred

N: why?

D: he's cockney

Scum

NATHAN: the cycle is over. Pep couldn't let them live any longer. You either die the hero, or live long enough to become the villain.

N: Pep is like batman. Steadfast in his beliefs, obsessive, won't bow in the face of oppression. Sociopathic. Control freak. Klopp is like the joker. He brings anarchy, he upsets the established order.

/ded

jts

...hate me...
Do what I do.

Connect the PS4 via cable and disable wifi when you have to.

Blame the router if they ask. "Well it works fine on my machine"
That's the best, but I don't get ethernet in my bedroom. Used to, but then the installation got messed up and I didn't care to fix it.

Gonna check the options in the router. Maybe I can block mac addresses.

GorillaJu

Well you have to concede that he's very observant. Well done freeballin'

K1LLER7

:lol

Dean has been banned from taking penalties for Banter FC.

GorillaJu

Errr your sister is chewing up your bandwith to fall asleep with her bf over FaceTime? There's no diplomatic solution. This calls for all out war.

ibi0vUHAVNcqRL.gif

Brendan is the Riddler

What about LVG?

Ra's Van Gaal

jts

...hate me...
Take computer
Delete System32
Play FIFA
600535_595151863835692_300462965_n.jpg

It's on phone tho, so no system32 m8.

Anyway I've given up for today, which is probably for the best.

Errr your sister is chewing up your bandwith to fall asleep with her bf over FaceTime? There's no diplomatic solution. This calls for all out war.
Usually whenever she falls asleep, I casually restart the router.

Anyway I'm moving out in a week so don't need to care that much :D

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member

is your sister a teenage girl?

Wilbur

Banned
Wenger is Lex Luthor

Years spent in others' shadows, and when he finally gets his hands on some green, he fucking wastes it.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Yup. 13 years younger than me.

Tell her her bf isn't going anywhere, you need to play some footy. If that fails, tell her BF to come and play fifa with you, that'll teach her.

Facism

Gold Member
Aye, can't wait to be completely financially dependent.

Gonna be satisfying coming back to your own place after a day of work.

Which is likely going to be a single room with a shared bathroom/living area for Monies/month with a shitty landlord whilst you lament not being able to afford a mortgage to actually have something you can call "your own place."

Give it 20 more years of being the bank's slave and maybe you'll be lucky, if you're not dead and your kids are having to sell your house to pay the inheritance tax.

Scum

Which is likely going to be a single room with a shared bathroom/living area for Monies/month with a shitty landlord whilst you lament not being able to afford a mortgage to actually have something you can call "your own place."

Give it 20 more years of being the bank's slave and maybe you'll be lucky, if you're not dead and your kids are having to sell your house to pay the inheritance tax.

zknS7MG.png

valeo

There are no grounds to complain. Move out of home.

Elchele

an honduran kid, Erick Alejandro Pereira, is going to Manchester Utd on trial

Last The Knick episode was fantastic. I know someone was asking here before but everyone should watch it.

I'll wait until the season finishes, so I can watch it all on one sit

K1LLER7

3 games without Rooney, wish it was more. Can he bite someone when he comes back?
What he did was stupid. However I'd rather he be available. He has been one of our best players so far this season. Will be a big miss.

an honduran kid, Erick Alejandro Pereira, is going to Manchester Utd on trial

I'll wait until the season finishes, so I can watch it all on one sit
Hopefully he's good and we can use him to sell shirts ;)

Draconian

His 'Girl with the Dragon Tattoo' adaptation was disappointing (but still good) though. Any reason they never made a sequel?

It barely broke even at the box office iirc. The script for the second film has been written, is currently being re-written, and reportedly deviates significantly from the book. It's still not clear when it will be made, if ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom