• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Herrera is playing well

In the formation we are playing though if we had another decent winger youd have to think he wouldnt play though right? Hes playing right side, tucked in a bit sure but ideally that role would go to a player like Di Maria who runs at people and speeds up the play.

Herrera is playing well

In the formation we are playing though if we had another decent winger youd have to think he wouldnt play though right? Hes playing right side, tucked in a bit sure but ideally that role would go to a player like Di Maria who runs at people and speeds up the play.

No I think it's a nice balance that with him and Di Maria in those roles. I think another player like Di Maria would be too much. Herrera does a good job of combining with Rafael down the right side as is.

The added speed in our play will come from the full backs but what we'd ideally have is more pace from one of our strikers. We are too slow up there.

Herrera is playing well

A right winger would never play over Herrera. If you wanted a right winger to play a switch to a 4-3-3 would be better.

How could we not beat Burnley. I don't understand man.

We should have had two penalties in that match. It hurts me to praise Young, but he genuinely deserved 2 penalties in that match. Still it's what we get with all of the pens we won through his diving.

Apart from the pen claims, United still had to play Fletcher, Young, and Valencia. Those guys just can't trouble defenses. The back 3 still wasn't comfortable passing from the back and reverted to hoofball too.

- It only got worse. In January, I was stressed, and the depression hit me. I could not calm my nerves, and physically it hurt so much when I moved on a football field. It felt like I had several torn ligaments.

- I started taking sleeping pills, and them I was addicted to. I was just like a drug addict

- In February, I got my brain scanned, and it was here that I found out there was nothing seriously wrong.

-With a depression you get bad thoughts about yourself. I was afraid to die, and thoughts of death was there all the time and I shouted for help. I just had to get through this in one way or another, and I luckily came to find peace of mind again.

Damn, Helenius sure didn't have the best time at Villa.

At least he will be remembered for one thing

SEikJSr.jpg

GorillaJu

Been there, definitely understand how he feels. Went jogging one time during my worst phase of depression and it was so painful I thought my body was just broken. Every bone hurts.

A right winger would never play over Herrera. If you wanted a right winger to play a switch to a 4-3-3 would be better.

We should have had two penalties in that match. It hurts me to praise Young, but he genuinely deserved 2 penalties in that match. Still it's what we get with all of the pens we won through his diving.

Apart from the pen claims, United still had to play Fletcher, Young, and Valencia. Those guys just can't trouble defenses. The back 3 still wasn't comfortable passing from the back and reverted to hoofball too.
I am so annoyed about that game and the Leicester one. We should have got more points there.

Hope McNair can adapt to the PL like Stones has.

We'll need him there until Jones is back
McNair needs to adapt to playing professional football full stop. He's no great shake IMO, although it's hard to tell with CBs. We will be buying in January IMO.

Stupid Sanchez. Just pass it sideways like your team mates idiot.

Goodness gracious.

Ox said they will attack Chelsea and don't fear them. Hammering incoming.

L1NETT

Chelsea legend Andriy Shevchenko turns 38 today.

What a legend

If he's a legend Torres must be some sort of deity

--

Didn't he go into politics? Good luck to the fella.

Arjan De Zeeuw is a now a detective I think.

Can't think of many footballers who'll do that after they retire.

Lol @ Joe Harts comments about being benched.

Perhaps if he got his dandruff free hair out of his arse, worked harder and tried to improve which I don't think he's done like he should have since his loan at Birmingham then he'd still be number 1.

He strikes me as a guy who knows (or knew) he was number 1 for City and England and just coasted along. Now he's not for City - or at least possibly dethroned he doesn't like it.

Hows Forster been for Southampton? Perhaps he will get a proper chance at playing for England now (lol roy)

The comments from Pelligrini about his contract as well were gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom