• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, congrats on the private gig with Sony Odd. I saw it the other day and meant to comment, but was busy at the time.

It has always been my dream that I will get to be the teacher for the president of SM entertainment or LG.

Ramsey gonna be out for a month? Oh goodie! Luckily after this week our fixtures are less difficult.

It is a shame.I just hope Wenger tries to earn his money this week and develops a gameplan for Chelsea, instead of just saying ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK.

Also, I am really looking forward to Theo returning. I think it is the only way that Ozil will be freed from the left.

Lightning

Banned
It is a shame.I just hope Wenger tries to earn his money this week and develops a gameplan for Chelsea, instead of just saying ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK.

Also, I am really looking forward to Theo returning. I think it is the only way that Ozil will be freed from the left.
I don't expect Theo to start much at all until christmas. When even he's back he won't be able to just come in and carry on. He will need time, quite a bit of time. Maybe the rest of this season just getting his game back.

Hopefully Wilshere's injury is not bad though. Can't afford to have them both out for long period.

Evil Withins system requirements are insane for such a bad looking game. Will wait until I can upgrade my pc next year... and by then it will probably be 5 euros too.

El Topo

It barely broke even at the box office iirc. The script for the second film has been written, is currently being re-written, and reportedly deviates significantly from the book. It's still not clear when it will be made, if ever.

Interesting. Can't really say I need it, given the great Swedish movies.

Wilbur

Banned
Jamie Jackson lol

the way he created Robin van Persie’s goal at Leicester City oozed class

to watch the loan-signing is to be reminded of Ruud van Nistelrooy. The Dutchman remains one of United’s finest ever strikers. But he was a lethal finisher and little else

Two assists in two games, pressing and harrying outside the box far more than Ruud did.

GorillaJu

Falcao been very good for United considering he's one of three strikers on the pitch at once. Creating two goals in two games is a worthy achievement for a classic no 9 who is often found on the wing.

I know it seems very muppety to say it but goddamn he already looks class, even without the goals.
His touch is so much better than I realised.

The hold up play.

Incredible.

But is he going to score two goals and yell into the face of Seamus Coleman?
:lol

Did Coleman get injured in that game? I hope he's out again next week. Him and Mirallas are two of Everton's biggest threats.

With your defense I'm not sure that'll be enough.
It won't. I meant I'm relaxed about him not scoring yet.

I do think we'll beat Everton though. Tough week for them.

Wilbur

Banned
Writing in his Sun column, Shearer said: 'Wayne Rooney's stupidity was symptomatic of just where Manchester United are right now. In a bit of a confused mess.

'The problem is, Rooney is trying to do everyone's job to get them out of it.

'His swing at Stewart Downing was an act of desperation.

'It was not as if Downing was clear through on goal. There were plenty of defenders for him to get past from inside his own half.

'Yet it was probably down to a lack of trust in them on Rooney's part that he made the challenge.'

Shearer goes on to say that Rooney is the only one in the United team who is putting in a decent shift at the moment and his team-mates need to buck up.

add another one to the list of reasons I hate Wayne Rooney

even Alan has his back

Blablurn

Also, to those sad about their current situation, I get it. The six months after graduation were the worst in a long time, for the reasons you've mentioned as well as moving to a huge and alien city and leaving all of my friends behind.

Then you start working. Then you realise life goes on. Then you start enjoying your work and the reaponsibility it affords you. Then you work harder. Then you move up the ladder and so on and so forth.

I love school as much as the next person. Fucking adored it. Same with College and University. I wouldn't go back though. That life was good but so is this one. For different reasons.

I can't just go and play football in the afternoon or party four nights a week, but when I do one of those things now I've earnt it. And there are the plethora of additional bonuses that working life provides, provided you're at the right place.

That's a good post, m8!

I try to remember it when I start to cry myself into a river. I need to be more competitive in real life.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
arsenal_mason730a.jpg

iAnmWRd7RM3K4.gif

Also, to those sad about their current situation, I get it. The six months after graduation were the worst in a long time, for the reasons you've mentioned as well as moving to a huge and alien city and leaving all of my friends behind.

Then you start working. Then you realise life goes on. Then you start enjoying your work and the reaponsibility it affords you. Then you work harder. Then you move up the ladder and so on and so forth.

I love school as much as the next person. Fucking adored it. Same with College and University. I wouldn't go back though. That life was good but so is this one. For different reasons.

I can't just go and play football in the afternoon or party four nights a week, but when I do one of those things now I've earnt it. And there are the plethora of additional bonuses that working life provides, provided you're at the right place.

I've been where you're currently at Arnie bb, and it is soul crushing for a while. You feel like you're working your tits off like never before for no great remuneration. But after a while it really does get better. Although I'm very lucky to have had some help from my parents, I'm now debt free and about to buy my first place :D

Wilbur

Banned
@MUFC_Facebook: hands up, Di maria falcao, now it's gonna be ok, rafael is like yeah, shaw is like yeah, yeah it's a party in the usa

@MUFC_Facebook: [First post]
We are defending very bad so I believe that we should sign cannabalism

[Second post]
Lol sorry I meant Cannavaro lol sorry

@MUFC_Facebook: daley blinds hair is like a wave of joy

@MUFC_Facebook: I Don't Know What Revenue Is But If It Helped Us Get Di Maria And Falcao Then I Love Revenue

sensational

Seems like reports about Tony Strudwick were wide of the mark:

Following recent reports in the media, the club have today moved to explain Tony Strudwick's new and expanded responsibilities within Manchester United's coaching structure.

At the start of this season Tony took on the role of head of athletic development. Tony is now overseeing the athletic development of all players, working with Louis van Gaal for the first team right through to Paul McGuinness in the Academy.

Clegg

I'm supposed to meet someone at 12 at the SU centre in Uni. Have zero idea what she looks like. On a scale of 1 to fucked I'm Lisa Ann.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom