• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Facism

Gold Member
Evil Withins system requirements are insane for such a bad looking game. Will wait until I can upgrade my pc next year... and by then it will probably be 5 euros too.

#winning

Only at the Trafford Centre will someone try and drift a 6.3l AMG around a corner on a standard carriage way. He will never try this again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5P6kYLr5H9o

I. Can't.

the best bit is the flood of rats with their phone cameras.

Have you all seen Half Price Hooligans yet?

thank you for this

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Finally get my Internet back and pull Falcao out of my second UT pack of the day haha

RUMBO

I got shit pack luck apart from Boateng who sold for 50k, must have opened near 100 so far

Quiche got Messi in his third pack

L1NETT

You planks all love Mad Men right?

Lead geeza from that, Jon Hamm is the lead in the christmas special of Black Mirror

dis gunna be gooooood

bjaelke

My second pack contained yet another Bojan. Might just have to sell one of them and buy Palacios and Phil Bardsley for that 100 chemistry score.

Scum

Lol @ Joe Harts comments about being benched.

Perhaps if he got his dandruff free hair out of his arse, worked harder and tried to improve which I don't think he's done like he should have since his loan at Birmingham then he'd still be number 1.

He strikes me as a guy who knows (or knew) he was number 1 for City and England and just coasted along. Now he's not for City - or at least possibly dethroned he doesn't like it.

Hows Forster been for Southampton? Perhaps he will get a proper chance at playing for England now (lol roy)

The comments from Pelligrini about his contract as well were gold.

Savage spouted out some nonsense the other day. That Hart should be sold in Jan if he doesn't play in the next game. Dumbass.

Forster and Clyne will only get a chance after everyone's had a good moan about it. Clyne not being first choice RB at the moment is fucking criminal.

Savage spouted out some nonsense the other day. That Hart should be sold in Jan if he doesn't play in the next game. Dumbass.

Forster and Clyne will only get a chance after everyone's had a good moan about it. Clyne not being first choice RB at the moment is fucking criminal.

Well, thats a bit drastic but I find it difficult to think he won't get a new deal. He's English, they're already struggling to match their quota (or were anyway?) and he's even trained at the club?

He just needs to work harder. He should have been a world class keeper, and whilst he's not a bad keeper at all I think he could have been so much better and he's young for a keeper so he still can.

Rikkun

Byr-wjbIcAARXg7.jpg:large

why

Turkish Airlines deleted the tweet about being our next sponsor but someone pointed out how they're displayed on shirts of teams they already sponsor:

Bys5f7SCQAAnheS.jpg

So presumably it'll be the same for us. Cant say I mind really, £25m a year, £7m~ more than Samsung? Im not even sure how good that is, supposedly Gazprom were increasing their sponsorship with us but I haven't really seen anything.

Perhaps when SB is developed it'll be the Gazprom Stamford Bridge...!

Turkish Airlines deleted the tweet about being our next sponsor but someone pointed out how they're displayed on shirts of teams they already sponsor:

Bys5f7SCQAAnheS.jpg

So presumably it'll be the same for us. Cant say I mind really, £25m a year, £7m~ more than Samsung? Im not even sure how good that is, supposedly Gazprom were increasing their sponsorship with us but I haven't really seen anything.

Perhaps when SB is developed it'll be the Gazprom Stamford Bridge...!

Going to Twickenham for a season will be so strange. Never seen anything but Rugby there. We desperately need it though or by the time Spurs stadium is done we will have the smallest stadium out of Arsenal, Spurs and West Ham and that is disgraceful.

Going to Twickenham for a season will be so strange. Never seen anything but Rugby there. We desperately need it though or by the time Spurs stadium is done we will have the smallest stadium out of Arsenal, Spurs and West Ham and that is disgraceful.

Yep, hopefully the club will get it done. They said 16/17 season was the earliest we could move there but by the time 17/18 comes around (assuming thats when SB is done) we could have some of our sponsorship deals ready for renewal and increase those too.

Two things that need to be done are move the hotel to revamp the Shed (as nice as it is) and re-do the West Stand... If you look at the space behind the West Stand they really made a mistake not making it like the East Stand (possibly due to what they were allowed to build admittedly) which would have held a lot more people. If you tried to mirror the East Stand without the tunnel I bet you'd have plenty of space.

The Shed being smaller than Matthew Harding Stand too doesn't help.

I wonder what the exact plans are though, will be interesting to see and I hope we can press on with it quickly.

kharma45

Wilbur

Banned
Sublime.

That's the final piece of the puzzle there.

Strootman is already paid for

You're welcome. Enjoy your ad monies.

Some tube thinks it's my article.

Also keep an eye on the Reddit comments. It's a Rooney defence force on there.

Yeah I noticed :lol. I could have argued my point more eloquently or in greater depth

It took all of my strength not to call him a fat fucking toad

To be fair though they'll probably just get Anderson to just sit there and eat ~30 tonnes of industrial waste a day, which, given his considerable wages, is not unreasonable.

Jack cw

Is PES even all that this year? I hear the demo was "better" than FIFA, but that's not much of a high standard nowadays, is it?

Still, it's fucking hilarious to see console warriors out in full force. looool

I love gaming side for things like this.
But yeah, PES is better, not a revolution or anything, but it nails the game pretty good. Too bad about the licences but they finally implemented pro clubs.

Scum

I love gaming side for things like this.
But yeah, PES is better, not a revolution or anything, but it nails the game pretty good. Too bad about the licences but they finally implemented pro clubs.

I wouldn't be too fussed about the licences to be honest, if the gameplay turns out to be good/top notch. FIFA and EA need a kick up the arse.

inky

Ugh, I keep doing worse and worse on FPL T_T The worst part is that it's more due to who I leave on the bench and picking the wrong captain.

They fucking love him on there. I get absolutely hammered for saying he's a fat useless turd.

He's not completely useless tbf. But I'm pretty sure others will pick up the slack if he's gone, and he certainly isn't irreplaceable.

The most annoying part is that he should be dropped here and there, and plenty of times he shouldn't stay the full 90 minutes, but he's become immovable at the club. That's the shit that makes everyone pull their hairs out.

Jack cw

I wouldn't be too fussed about the licences to be honest, if the gameplay turns out to be good/top notch. FIFA and EA need a kick up the arse.
I agree, the licences never bothered me that much, because Bayern was always in the last years. I really liked the demo and I hope Konami doesnt fuck it up this time.
They won't.
If they keep up, they might be able to get a proper PES in 2 years.
Even with the best PES ever they couldnt compete with FIFA, simply because of all those kiddies. It's still amazing to see Konami with that small budget delivering a better game than the gazillions of dollars that EA burned to release a broken game.

Blablurn

Konami kinda fucked up when they had the best selling and best reviewed football games with PES 4, 5 and 6.

Once the next gen arrived they only released the next gen version on XBox 360 first.

And then they countinued to struggle with the technology. Year after year they fucked up. And while FIFA was not THAT relevant back in the days they definitely gained major traction with FIFA 10 and the following games.

Pennywise

I agree, the licences never bothered me that much, because Bayern was always in the last years. I really liked the demo and I hope Konami doesnt fuck it up this time.

Even with the best PES ever they couldnt compete with FIFA, simply because of all those kiddies. It's still amazing to see Konami with that small budget delivering a better game than the gazillions of dollars that EA burned to release a broken game.

PES is far from being a complete game.
It has it's flaws just like Fifa.
While I agree that Konami did a better job because Fifa had a foundation they build Fifa 15 on and PES did not, PES is still broken in some parts and has some issues.
That's why I said they can make a really good PES if they keep up the good work, it's still a long way to go....

Konami should also spent more ressources on different modes, Fifa has build up alot of stuff people are enjoying beyond the usual matches.
It's not like they're developers are doing much anyway, apart from MGS and PES.

Blablurn

PES is far from being a complete game.
It has it's flaws just like Fifa.
While I agree that Konami did a better job because Fifa had a foundation they build Fifa 15 on and PES did not, PES is still broken in some parts and has some issues.
That's why I said they can make a really good PES if they keep up the good work, it's still a long way to go....

You still like FIFA 15? My game is on Ebay :lol

Btw, Penny. You still wanna sell you DriveClub in the end?

Not really disgraceful, you have always traditionally been the 4th team of London. Doubt that has really changed.

Pennywise

You still like FIFA 15? My game is on Ebay :lol

Btw, Penny. You still wanna sell you DriveClub in the end?

I'm selling it to a close friend, sorry.
If anything changes over the next days, I'll give you pm.
I'm just not suited for racing games, just enjoying 1-2 races and I'm done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom