• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to get my hands on a cheap android phone off eBay while is get my Xperia sorted cus this Nokia windows phone I'm using is fucking dogshit.

Fucking phones holding decent value. How can i not get like a bloody Galaxy S2 for less than £80? who the fuck is buying them

I need a cheap one til the end of the year too so if you find one do PM me or something. I was going to get the Nokia 520.

Someone has to retire and exit public life. Mourinho or Simeone?

Ordered Shadow of Mordor for £36 on gameseek. Can't be arsed with the US account stuff, want to be able to trade it in if I want, and much prefer the PS4 controller to 360 controller, and I can't be bothered to make it work properly on PC. Plus, dem trophies. Will have to wait a few days, but I'll survive :p

#fuckPCs

kharma45

Trying to get my hands on a cheap android phone off eBay while is get my Xperia sorted cus this Nokia windows phone I'm using is fucking dogshit.

Fucking phones holding decent value. How can i not get like a bloody Galaxy S2 for less than £80? who the fuck is buying them

I need a cheap one til the end of the year too so if you find one do PM me or something. I was going to get the Nokia 520.

520 is good for the money. 530 is not.

Hixx

Someone has to retire and exit public life. Mourinho or Simeone?

Ordered Shadow of Mordor for £36 on gameseek. Can't be arsed with the US account stuff, want to be able to trade it in if I want, and much prefer the PS4 controller to 360 controller, and I can't be bothered to make it work properly on PC. Plus, dem trophies. Will have to wait a few days, but I'll survive :p

#fuckPCs

Get a 970

Get GeForce Experience

Profit

What are the issues that some are having with Fifa? I haven't played it enough to discover them

Mostly horrible AI. It's a shame cause so many other things feels great, but when the AI goes in for the fifth flying tackle from behind in the box... or the goalkeeper stands completely still on the line while the ball rolls past him...

Passing is fine, don't listen to cola.

If I visit London in December I can bring you a Galaxy S3 :p

Mostly horrible AI. It's a shame cause so many other things feels great, but when the AI goes in for the fifth flying tackle from behind in the box... or the goalkeeper stands completely still on the line while the ball rolls past him...

Passing is fine, don't listen to cola.

The keepers are absolutely diabolical. Genuinely horrific.

That's awful and hoping for a patch to fix most of these issues is a long shot I'd imagine.

I've noticed that most games I've played have 5 mins of added time and long shots are well overpowered.

vs Tottenham: Lindegaard, Janko, Evans, Vermijl, Thorpe (C), Pearson, A Pereira, Harrop, Wilson, Keane, Januzaj.

rest in rip

Byt6iplIMAEhRVB.jpg

Looks like United have adopted Brendan's diamond even at U21 level. He's brought it back big time. I remember Mourinho tried and failed with Ballack, Essien, Lampard, and someone else, but Brendan's made it stick.

Thought you'd stopped playing diamond since #DStudge has been injured, which has coincided with your shit performances.

Chicken or egg situation

Do we play 1 up front because Sturridge is injured, or do we play 2 in DM because Gerrard can't be trusted on his own there?

We looked much better going back to 4-3-3 against Everton. Gets the best out of Henderson, which helps Gerrard as well, and that helps the defense. Should use it whenever Sturridge is out imo, main problem is Balotelli's lack of movement in the box which can be hugely harmful to our attack when he's alone up front.

As Wibur said, when we tried the diamond without Sturridge, it was awful. Neither Borini or Lambert are good enough at all from what I've seen. Don't know what's happened to Lambert over the summer, he looks a shadow of the player he was in May even

Wasn't the diamond originally used before to get the best out of Suarez and Daniel Sturridge, and to stop him from having to play players out wide that either aren't natural wingers or are just shit....?

Made more sense then than It does now I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom