• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Analysis of Arsenal corners on MNF is quite interesting. Basically Carragher is saying they don't practise set pieces, look

Just compared them to West Ham and Crystal Palance.

Also Arsenal are consistently in the bottom 5 for corners scored over the last 4 years.

Makes you wonder what exactly Wenger does actually do in training.

Scum

Analysis of Arsenal corners on MNF is quite interesting. Basically Carragher is saying they don't practise set pieces, look

Just compared them to West Ham and Crystal Palance.

Also Arsenal are consistently in the bottom 5 for corners scored over the last 4 years.

Makes you wonder what exactly Wenger does actually do in training.

Doesn't Wenger just leave them to free sessions in training?

rodvik

I haven't seen any of the FIFA bugs folks are talking about. On the PS4 at least though it is fast as fuck. The cut down on loading/pause times is very noticeable.

On my career mode Paul fucking Lambert loaned me out to Blackpool. Cheers Paul.

i've never broken a console! Only controllers and two DSis I think.

You guys have anger issues :p The only game that has ever made me close to throwing a controller was Half Life 2 Episode 2 in the bit at the end (I think it was E2).

But thats what you get for playing an overrated game anyway, I was expecting something great, and 2, E1 and E2 later I was still waiting. Good thing it included Portal

Big news for the Sporting game tomorrow:

chelseafc: Jose: 'Diego Costa will start (tomorrow's game) and hopefully he plays on Sunday against Arsenal.' #CFC

chelseafc: Jose: 'Didier Drogba will be out for a couple of weeks, he has a problem with his ankle and wasn't able to travel.' #CFC

scently

What's up with Januzaj? Why has he been banished to the U21s?

No space for him with the system we are playing, and we don't finish teams early enough for him, Pereira or Wilson to come on and do anything. Couple that with the fact that we are trying to bed in quite a few players....

well I've been busy during the last 2 months, havent had much of a chance to post.

A few things.

- Barcelona continue to get better, Rakitic critics can zip it.

But the biggest story is united, lol seriously whats going on with that defensive line, Blind has looked amateurish.

pappe

well I've been busy during the last 2 months, havent had much of a chance to post.

A few things.

- Barcelona continue to get better, Rakitic critics can zip it.

But the biggest story is united, lol seriously whats going on with that defensive line, Blind has looked amateurish.

What I don't like about United when pressured is that they just start punting the ball forward hoping Falcao or RVp will latch ont9 it. There is noone to establish a sense of calm among the players when pressured. Hopefully Carrick can provide that when hr returns.

What I don't like about United when pressured is that they just start punting the ball forward hoping Falcao or RVp will latch ont9 it. There is noone to establish a sense of calm among the players when pressured. Hopefully Carrick can provide that when hr returns.
personally I was surprised with the Falcao singing, imo RVP and Radamel are incompatible, and tbh for premier league RVP is proven. Dint wuite understood that signing to be honest.

Go_Ly_Dow

Fuck Jamie Oliver man

His Shepherds Pie last week with a whole leg of fucking lamb in it gave me palpitations but I ain't neva gonna do one of his recipes

it was fucking disgusting man

the fish pie was full of veg and had no king prawns

i'm very angry right now i missed the first 9 mins of a windy and wet night up in stoke :(

Big news for the Sporting game tomorrow:
Why can't we just play Remy and save Costa for Arsenal? :( Remy is perfectly good enough and I don't want Costa to get injured.

Also shame about Drogba but i doubt he's gonna do much this season at all, hasn't looked great when he's played and i don't think he will improve that much even with game time.

Blablurn

Too bad Jack and Milch aint here.

1Nxs37U.png

Dat Sport 1 Journalism

rodvik

So weird. I mean Newcastle have some good players and for much of last season they were excellent. What the fuck happened? Can it really just all be down to selling one player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom