• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

GorillaJu

With each passing day I can't help but chuckle at the convergence between models in advertising and CG humans. The use of photo retouching has become so widespread and obvious, while CG has become increasingly realistic, so much that the girls I see on make up ads here look less human than video game characters in current gen games.

A handful of Bayern Munich fans managed to watch the Bavarians 1-0 win away at CSKA Moscow in the Champions League on Tuesday night.

Fans from both sides were banned from attending the CSKA-Bayern game after the Russian side were slapped with a punishment by Uefa.

CSKA were ordered to play the match in an empty arena by Uefa following the poor behaviour of their fans against Viktoria Plzen last December.

The ban, however, failed to stop an enterprising group of Bayern supporters, who rented out an office in a skyscraper overlooking the stadium to watch the 90 minute with a birds eye view.

KuGsj.gif

Fuck Bayern

TeddyBoy

He scored in under 10 minutes on his Liverpool first team debut. He's clearly the next Gerrard.

For real though, how great would it be to have a fucking nasty little wonderkid of a defensive mid, a local, coming through and representing the club. Too good to be true, which is why it won't be.

We've already got a nasty little wonderkid defender though..

5958__5721__flanagan_hs.jpg

Really hope we get a result tonight, would give us the clear edge for second place in the group.

GorillaJu

We've already got a nasty little wonderkid defender though..

5958__5721__flanagan_hs.jpg

Really hope we get a result tonight, would give us the clear edge for second place in the group.

Same feeling, but Basel has been the Achilles heel of many PL teams recently. A draw would be pleasing enough for me.

Linius

We could have been leading our group with PSG after two games if it wasn't for a ref fuck up. That would have been a dreamstart :(

Clegg

Distin would do his utmost (not maliciously, like) to add to our injury list.
If Coleman an McCarthy aren't fit for the United game then Everton lose a major attacking outlet from wide areas and their controller in midfield. Can only be good for us. I'm sure Barry will do his utmost to wreck someone though.

Carbonox

in other non-news i had no idea that januzaj's "wonder free kick" took place across the field from me in my town's stadium

i bet he loved stevenage

lololololol

i'd show him the delights of frosty jacks and tennent's 'super snake bite' down a beer bong.

Salazar

If Coleman an McCarthy aren't fit for the United game then Everton lose a major attacking outlet from wide areas and their controller in midfield. Can only be good for us. I'm sure Barry will do his utmost to wreck someone though.

Hope they play Lukaku wide again.

Was Mirallas lastingly knackered ?

K1LLER7

in other non-news i had no idea that januzaj's "wonder free kick" took place across the field from me in my town's stadium

i bet he loved stevenage

lololololol

i'd show him the delights of frosty jacks and tennent's 'super snake bite' down a beer bong.
You had the chance to watch the future GOAT and you missed it. Carbo pls.

KidJr

I always assume managers being paid proffessionals that study the game far more than I ever have or will probably know more about football than I do, so I always try my best to give them the benefit of the doubt.

However if Wenger plays Ozil out on the wide one more time (especially after Villa performance) I'm really going to be at a loss for words.

Saying he one the world cup playing wide is also one of the most ignorant comments I've heard him make.

I've been really fustrated but I also cant really complain in the same breath, we've lost only once this season. But I look at our team and its sooooooo dangerously unbalanced, like its freighting and so many things wrong at the moment. Arteta just isnt good enough at keeping the ball under pressure, he's technically just not good enough, I've lost count the amount of times the opposition have targeted him and he's lost the ball in a dangerous place (same with Flamini), our full backs play sooooooooooooooooo high up the pitch so when we get caught out in possession we get slaughtered on the counter ( a better team than Tottenham would have put the knife to our throat). Going forward we have been good/ok but no where near playing the free flowing football I'm used to.

I'm sure this is stuff that can be worked on, but everything needs to upped. We move the ball at a decent speed, and I like Welbecks work ethic (I'm happy to give him time to develop his finishing), Sanchez is very good, nice to see Jack playing well, its not all doom and gloom but yeah there's also cause for..... #concern

Wilbur

Banned
Zabo pls

Just seen that City attendance... 37,000 for a Champions League game, Jesus Christ. Embarrassing. And they want to make the stadium bigger.

Zabo pls

Just seen that City attendance... 37,000 for a Champions League game, Jesus Christ. Embarrassing. And they want to make the stadium bigger.

You must be Rio! He said the same thing lol

I thought man city had a huge domestic support base in Manchester? At least that's what someone told me few years ago.

Wilbur

Banned
And no one's even mentioned it's the 18th anniversary of Wenger joining Arsenal!

You must be Rio! He said the same thing lol

I thought man city had a huge domestic support base in Manchester? At least that's what someone told me few years ago.

I just think it's mad. If Everton had got champions league last season, I don't think they'd struggle to fill their stadium.

GorillaJu

Went to SCEJ studios. I had to sign an NDA with my contract but basically my job is to get the Japan Studio people up to speed on their English so they can get in the communication loop with Naughty Dog, Santa Monica, etc.

My last question was "can I get into the Bloodborne beta please" and the lady laughs, says it's the best question she's ever been asked and she'll send me a code right away. :lol

Super nice offices, there is Sony paraphernalia everywhere and all the employee badge scanners are little O X triangle Square scanners.

/livejournal

Labadal

And no one's even mentioned it's the 18th anniversary of Wenger joining Arsenal!

I just think it's mad. If Everton had got champions league last season, I don't think they'd struggle to fill their stadium.

The stadium was sold out, there were just a lot of Ozils in the stands.

Jezabel

If anyone's after a football fix at the moment west Sydney wanderers are playing Seoul FCC in the Asian champions league semi final. Great game just hit half time.

Batongen

Banned
Went to SCEJ studios. I had to sign an NDA with my contract but basically my job is to get the Japan Studio people up to speed on their English so they can get in the communication loop with Naughty Dog, Santa Monica, etc.

My last question was "can I get into the Bloodborne beta please" and the lady laughs, says it's the best question she's ever been asked and she'll send me a code right away. :lol

Super nice offices, there is Sony paraphernalia everywhere and all the employee badge scanners are little O X triangle Square scanners.

/livejournal

Cool, you'll probably be translator at a E3 conference soon. But Sony's people are usually 'ok' on those occasions, instead I wanted you to go to Konami and be a translator for Tak Fuji and his ONE MILLION TROOPS!

Marc

/livejournal

Holy shit, living the dream!

Will be able to network in that job massively, did you want to get involved with the gaming side? I remember hearing about one big time dev saying the got into game design doing translations for Japanese games. Although this was the genesis days.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Totti is a legend, I've liked him since the magical Scudetto season with Batigol (my favorite player ever). It's crazy that a decade and a half later he has a chance to have a medal.

/livejournal

Wait I must have missed your post, did you actually get a translator job at sony?

Congrats mun.

Foul.

Did you summarily expel him?

It was at Uni. I have no such powers.

Hixx

That's proper bantz right there.

You will also be happy to hear that I engaged in proper bants today, when some dipshit turned up in that ugly ass light blue Sunderland shirt.

It's a fucking beautiful shirt.

But wearing a football shirt to uni what a fucking idiot.

KidJr

I'm debating paying £76.00 to go the Arsenal game tonight but it's a bit excessive and I dont know if the way they've been playing if its worth it but it is Wengers 18th birthday.

He didn't do anything cuntish that day, played great. Achieved a new record. See no reason to boo him.

Here's a reason: He plays for the other team. That's all the reason you need really. That he on top is a cunt too, even if he didn't act cuntish yesterday is just a bigger reason.

Go back to booing Fellani, and have your supporters abuse your own players on social medias, that is dumb. Not booing the opponent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom