• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to Wenger on 18 years at Arsenal.

I think he should have left a long time ago, but what he achieved in those first 10 years was some of the most amazing moments I have experienced. The 1-0 win at Old Trafford in 98, the double, the Henry signing, the Invincibles, the first English team to beat Milan at the San Siro, the First English team to beat Inter at the San Siro, the first English team to beat Madrid at whatever they call their stadium these days, the semi final in Villarreal, the CL final.

Abraxas

I'm debating paying £76.00 to go the Arsenal game tonight but it's a bit excessive and I dont know if the way they've been playing if its worth it but it is Wengers 18th birthday.
Don't go m8, foul turks are gonna rek us tonight. Alexis will get a long term injury too.

Anyway as paddypower pointed out, he isn't even the oldest player to score in CL.

dvbW6a3.jpg

and he's a cunt too!

Okay :(

I like him

Probably because what he did to City lol

UMB4oCu.jpg

ngDCi9a.png

Here's a reason: He plays for the other team. That's all the reason you need really. That he on top is a cunt too, even if he didn't act cuntish yesterday is just a bigger reason.

Go back to booing Fellani, and have your supporters abuse your own players on social medias, that is dumb. Not booing the opponent.

Why is Totti a cunt? he made a couple of mistakes on the field, but he has a great record with charity, is a passionate family man, and is pretty well liked by most within the game in Italy.

I mean it is not like he is a cunt who sleeps with a teammates wife, laughs at American tourists on 9/11, constantly a pure thug on the field, or is Cashley.

Is that Poulsen? :lol

FOOTBALLERS HATE HIM

9dnq9FX.jpg

zHzdKhd.jpg

BRDPbge.jpg

What a hero

Especially for punching Rosenberg

Why is Totti a cunt? he made a couple of mistakes on the field, but he has a great record with charity, is a passionate family man, and is pretty well liked by most within the game in Italy.

I mean it is not like he is a cunt who sleeps with a teammates wife, laughs at American tourists on 9/11, constantly a pure thug on the field, or is Cashley.

You tend to like your own cunts and I am certainly not getting hurt over people booing them. Fucking lol at the "passionate family man and blah blah", that is only one step above the "he's a good Christian man" when Alves kicks some random player down.

You tend to like your own cunts and I am certainly not getting hurt over people booing them. Fucking lol at the "passionate family man and blah blah", that is only one step above the "he's a good Christian man" when Alves kicks some random player down.

Well you are calling him a cunt. I am saying he is not. Totti is in no way a cunt, has he made mistakes on the pitch? Of course, but he is a pretty decent human and in no way a cunt.

Well you are calling him a cunt. I am saying he is not. Totti is in no way a cunt, has he made mistakes on the pitch? Of course, but he is a pretty decent human and in no way a cunt.

Yes, I would classify a guy that spits and just kicks the shit out of people Pepe style on the pitch a cunt. "Some mistakes on the pitch" does make you a cunt. It's alright, you can like your cunts, but don't be an idiot about other people booing them and not liking them.

Christian Poulsen is certainly a cunt too, but I do like him. ;)

Yes, I would classify a guy that spits and just kicks the shit out of people Pepe style on the pitch a cunt. "Some mistakes on the pitch" does make you a cunt. It's alright, you can like your cunts, but don't be an idiot about other people booing them and not liking them.

Christian Poulsen is certainly a cunt too, but I do like him. ;)

You are right, in 20 odds years Totti is comparable to Pepe. Some mistakes on the pitch makes you human. He never went out of his way to hurt someone from the start of the game. Things happen in a match. People like to bring up two or three events in over 20 years and try to make that define him and a person.

DerZuhälter;132420602 said:

haha, guy goes in for leg breaking tackle and Totti is a cunt.

You are right, in 20 odds years Totti is comparable to Pepe. Some mistakes on the pitch makes you human. He never went out of his way to hurt someone from the start of the game. Things happen in a match. People like to bring up two or three events in over 20 years and try to make that define him and a person.

Same with Terry, it's all in the past.

you actually sleep with a Totti anime pillow don't you?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Totti is perhaps a tad too competitive on the pitch and his inner monster gets control of him but he's a really nice guy off the pitch.

#TeamTotti. #MyFavCunt

Yurt, Juve better keep the good streak of Italian football going. I will be watching the Juve game with the sound on and Arsenal on mute tonight. I am really excited to see how Allegri handles Madrid.

Here's a reason: He plays for the other team. That's all the reason you need really. That he on top is a cunt too, even if he didn't act cuntish yesterday is just a bigger reason.

Go back to booing Fellani, and have your supporters abuse your own players on social medias, that is dumb. Not booing the opponent.

United fans are saints!

gave Del Piero a standing ovation

yeah we're cunts

KidJr

Congrats to Wenger on 18 years at Arsenal.

I think he should have left a long time ago, but what he achieved in those first 10 years was some of the most amazing moments I have experienced. The 1-0 win at Old Trafford in 98, the double, the Henry signing, the Invincibles, the first English team to beat Milan at the San Siro, the First English team to beat Inter at the San Siro, the first English team to beat Madrid at whatever they call their stadium these days, the semi final in Villarreal, the CL final.

I mean I never really get this opinion, has Wenger made mistakes yes (and as you can see from my above post I dont agree with everything he does). However to fund to the Emirates, to be as cash strapped as we were (in relative terms), to sign shitty sponser deals all those years ago, to have to constantly sell our best players but still compete with the teams with far superior resources is an achievement that I feel is soooo underlooked. I think now is the challenge of whether he can push on regain the title, if he does that (And add a champions league title to his name), I honestly think people will look back at him as one of the greatest managers (for different reasons)

Also Totti isnt a cunt, a cunt is a very strong word lol, he may be a bit wreckless but a cunt def not, Rooney has made loads of rash challenges, his niave stupid and wreckless yes but a cunt.. hell no.

And we reaaally cant afford any more injuries.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
my favourite italian player will forever be alesandro del piero.
I love you 😘😘😘😘😘
Yurt, Juve better keep the good streak of Italian football going. I will be watching the Juve game with the sound on and Arsenal on mute tonight. I am really excited to see how Allegri handles Madrid.
Deep down inside, we both know that we will fuck it all up again.

Jack cw

Is there a special deal between Japan/Korea and Germany? It seems very easy for them to go to Germany especially at early ages. Is it really easy for them to get work permits to play?

Yeah, it's rather easy. The permission is only temporarily and bound to the contract length of the player and the club vouches for them. They dont get any social help or anything, it's all carried by the club. Most of those players earn more than 60k a year, so Germany gets 45% taxes. They profit from professional players.

I mean I never really get this opinion, has Wenger made mistakes yes (and as you can see from my above post I dont agree with everything he does). However to fund to the Emirates, to be as cash strapped as we were (in relative terms), to sign shitty sponser deals all those years ago, to have to constantly sell our best players but still compete with the teams with far superior resources is an achievement that I feel is soooo underlooked. I think now is the challenge of whether he can push on regain the title, if he does that (And add a champions league title to his name), I honestly think people will look back at him as one of the greatest managers (for different reasons)

Also Totti isnt a cunt, a cunt is a very strong word lol, he may be a bit wreckless but a cunt def not, Rooney has made loads of rash challenges, his niave stupid and wreckless yes but a cunt.. hell no.

And we reaaally cant afford any more injuries.

I get the arguments and bought into them at first. But a lot of it was his own fault. he completely decided to change his philosophy around the time Henry went from a counter attacking team with two forwards with experience, to a team that was youthful and was built around possession. he has constantly stuck with it and it cost us a lot. He has constantly made mistakes in the transfer market and failed to strengthen the squad. I never though we have needed to go out and break transfer records, but when there was a weakness it should have been addressed.

He just became stubborn and refused to acknowledge his mistakes and he is still trying to prove that he is right.

I would love for us to win the CL with us, because he does deserve it for what he has done and he does love the club. But I think that other managers would have won stuff with us during this last decade with the same resources.

Yeah, it's rather easy. The permission is only temporarily and bound to the contract length of the player and the club vouches for them. They dont get any social help or anything, it's all carried by the club. Most of those players earn more than 60k a year, so Germany gets 45% taxes. They profit from professional players.

I really don't know why other countries don't operate like this. Is such a great system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom