• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

I wasn't yelling at you, sorry for that

Zabo is convinced that you will demolish them in the Turin

Well, that was more wishful thinking & after-defeat confidence boosting than anything. Still, Atletico didn't impress me yesterday and I'm convinced that we can take them in Turin, provided Allegri tweaks the formation a bit. Pirlo will be back by then, Gabi probably in jail.

L1NETT

Nice to see Jordy Hiwula get a loan move. Joining Yeovil til January 5th (at least). Think he has a good chance to be a solid pro, scored a lot of goals for City's youth teams. Devante Cole has done pretty well at Barnsley -- this year has been interesting in that City have sent out about 8 or so youth players on loan whereas last year there were only a few who managed it. It's great that so many are getting first team exposure.

But you said League 1 wasn't worth it!

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=121767775&postcount=19006

glad to see you've come around and realised how useful the lower leagues are my man!

:p

With Sturridge out though... not many alternatives. Welbeck, Rooney... maybe Agbonlahor? Harry Kane?

Calum Wilson. Grabban. Berahino.

We are shorter than Valbuena up front.

Dark Rider

Well, that was more wishful thinking & after-defeat confidence boosting than anything. Still, Atletico didn't impress me yesterday and I'm convinced that we can take them in Turin, provided Allegri tweaks the formation a bit. Pirlo will be back by then, Gabi probably in jail.

Well Atletico got picked in the summer and this is basically a new build that they are trying to glue together. They definitely have the spirit from last season so it looks like it is just a matter of time before Simeone mold them into the beast team he made out of them last season. So if you want that win you better get it before Simeone get them past this try out stage.

Horses for courses.

What's Lambert's job for England? To come on with 5 minutes left so someone else can get a round of applause and put their legs up and Clive can talk about dreams can come true look at me babe I'm with you you know you gotta have hope you gotta be strong dreams can come true.

So really, who is better than Rickie Lambert for that role?

Meier

But you said League 1 wasn't worth it!

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=121767775&postcount=19006

glad to see you've come around and realised how useful the lower leagues are my man!

:p

Haha, well played. I think he's probably good enough for the Championship already, but obviously the clubs at that level didn't agree! It's a good move for him to get first team minutes regardless. Pozo coming back from injury has meant Jordi/Jordy (seems to be spelled one way or the other every time you look) hasn't played every minute (although most of them) but he has scored 3 goals in 5 in the U-21 PL thus far.

I wouldn't be surprised if Sinan Bytyqi got a loan in the near future. He has been electric this season after scoring 4 and assisting 14 in 29 games last year for the U-21s/UYL.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Simeone is saying that we are as good as Real Madrid and Barcelona, which really sounds like a mad dis to both of them

I don't know about winning, a draw at best perhaps? They're just way too good at sitting back and countering

Salvadora

SDpLQ98.jpg

like a boss

Wilbur

Banned
Horses for courses.

What's Lambert's job for England? To come on with 5 minutes left so someone else can get a round of applause and put their legs up and Clive can talk about dreams can come true look at me babe I'm with you you know you gotta have hope you gotta be strong dreams can come true.

:lol :lol :lol

SDpLQ98.jpg

like a boss

I fucking hate how he wears his shorts.

Man Sanchez and his shorts are one of the most embarrassing things I've ever seen in my life.

It's not good to judge people so quickly but he's basically a massive bell end. He has to be.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Horses for courses.

genuinely tired of hearing about his story every time he comes on* the pitch for Liverpool/England. :lol

*is this grammatically correct? Dont feel like getting humiliated by Gareth Bale/Bungie again :lol

Zabojnik

I don't know about winning, a draw at best perhaps? They're just way too good at sitting back and countering

We shouldn't even concern ourselves with Juve - Atletico. We need to secure the passage to the next stage in the next two matches against Olympiakos.

3Sixty

genuinely tired of hearing about his story every time he comes on* the pitch for Liverpool/England. :lol

*is this grammatically correct? Dont feel like getting humiliated by Gareth Bale/Bungie again :lol

Used to work packing beetroots new he plays for a manager with a beetroot for a head.

Full circle.

arkon

You're okay drinking and driving so why would you care about being humiliated on GAF? Plus English isn't your first language is it?

Horses for courses.

Sounds suspiciously like his role for Liverpool too.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
We shouldn't even concern ourselves with Juve - Atletico. We need to secure the passage to the next stage in the next two matches against Olympiakos.
I think we will drop two points away to Malmo and Oly because of course. Then Atleti will just pee on our corpse in Turin
Used to work packing beetroots new he plays for a manager with a beetroot for a head.

Full circle.
:looooooooooooowjuy3n
No, the language of love is.
OH BABY hahaha

Carbonox

Yurt adopt me please. Or kiss my helmet and share some of your budo with me. It would be like that scene with Leo and Kate in Titanic.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I don't wish I was yurt

Allegri manages his team
It's still painful to see him wearing our suit and in press conferences, but tbf to him, he's doing a pretty good job so far.
I don't wish I was Yurt

he thinks Welbeck is

literally

awful

I couldn't live like that
I think you're confusing me with Yenrot again

Welbeck is the black(er) Trezeguet, saviour of England and Jack the Ripper of defenders.

Sounds suspiciously like his role for Liverpool too.

Unfortunately we're doing it when we need to either score, or keep the ball in the final third. None of our striker's other than Sturridge are any good at keeping basic possession. Balotelli would be if he knew how to basically take a touch or two and pass it to a player in space.

Batongen

Banned
I fucking hate IS and everything they stand for. Why you ask? Every time I try to write "is" on my phone it autocorrects to "IS". Fuck them.

A think thank in Egypt wanted to change all reporting of IS/ISIS to QS/QSIS (Al Qaida) a few weeks back (true story), but I guess the western media never picked up on that :lol

KidJr

Again I kinda question anyone talking about running away with the title in bloody October.

Dont get me wrong I think Chelsea are strong favorites but the table barely matters until late November so yeah lets talk then.

The only reason I'm also remotely happy for the international break is to allow Ramsey time to heal. But I REALLY struggle to get behind england lol.

Also, I can live with Sczeney and is his crazyness, dudes hilarious.

But as per my previous posts, the hyperbowl is silly, we are still too unbalanced, Fabregas is going to have a field day.

Also how the hell has Phil Thompson have a job a pundit, dude is borderline retarded with his biased views.

Again I kinda question anyone talking about running away with the title in bloody October.

Dont get me wrong I think Chelsea are strong favorites but the table barely matters until late November so yeah lets talk then.

The only reason I'm also remotely happy for the international break is to allow Ramsey time to heal. But I REALLY struggle to get behind england lol.

Also, I can live with Sczeney and is his crazyness, dudes hilarious.

But as per my previous posts, the hyperbowl is silly, we are still too unbalanced, Fabregas is going to have a field day.

Also how the hell has Phil Thompson have a job a pundit, dude is borderline retarded with his biased views.

Is that the name of Richard Scudamore's 39th game?

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Everything I see ISIS in the news I think of Archer, I really think they chose that name on purpose.

bud23

Cristiano Ronaldo comments on aerial banner at Villarreal

"I've always said I have a family in Manchester

iRSE6Jqj0HXqO.png

but right now I'm happy here and I want to stay. I'm touched that they still think so fondly of me, but I'm really happy here"

ibefhJFdeKYMRU.png

Also, lol at this news

Sergio Ramos, "most dangerous" Spaniard on the net, according to a study carried out by McAfee. Searching for his name can lead to viruses or spam, enter the Spanish footballer's surname into a search engine have "a 19.33% chance of landing on a malicious site"

Color me surprised.

Islamic State. Kinda in the news at the moment.

Yeah. Thanks m8.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom