• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

faridmon

That wasn't a bad result. Every team in your group will struggle at Goodison.

The result is a good one, no doubt, but our form is pretty bad at the moment. There is no fear factor anymore, and team can expect a good domination against us.

Yes, even Man United!

EmiPrime

How the fuck are we responsible for what happened last night? Bags always get searched at the Emirates and stewards can hardly be expected to do body searches on every fan too.

Riot police surrounded the Galatasray fans when they started getting rowdy and they lit the flares anyway. Were the police supposed to charge into the stands and set the dogs on them as a response? UEFA are idiots.

@people who watched the Real match last night, how did both teams look?

Not good, bob!

Ludo was decent the first 20 minutes or so but later resorted to dirty tackles and time wasting. They put a hell of a fight though, very passionate side.

Real were rough around all edges. Only decent players were Casillas and Varane, everyone else looked out of it. As if they couldn't wait to get the fuck out of Bulgaria. Carlo made good subs.

I'm happy we're done with this team and it's over with to be honest. 3 points in the bag.

Lightning

Banned
The result is a good one, no doubt, but our form is pretty bad at the moment. There is no fear factor anymore, and team can expect a good domination against us.

Yes, even Man United!
Aside from Chelsea every team is like that. Last year that Anfield they slaughtered you, this year Lolerpool draw. Liverpool have lost all their fear factor, as have Arsenal, United and Spurs are shit so never had any fear factor to begin with.

Even City have lost a lot of their fear factor. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Pennywise

how much money are we talking about? I'm really curious about how much a cashier makes in Germany.

Depends on the shop.

As part time worker for Lidl, you'll get 11,30€ per hour which is pretty good.
Full time employees get even more, but there are more than enough shops that don't pay that much.

We're so shit.
EuvEO5Z.png

Meier

Many office workers with college degrees get $13-15 an hour in the US. I would imagine a cashier would get maybe $8-10.

bud

It's going to be mint.

That and Interstellar have been the only real movies that I've been hyped to see.

Others have been good, like Guardians and CA + 22JS, but they crept up on me.

i know little to nothing about it. hope it takes me by surprise.

wish there was a new malick coming out this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom