• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Courtouis and Cech are better, but past that, can't think of anyone.

tumblr_momun5lW641qaorn7o2_r1_500.gif

Lloris is better than Cech is these days.

Fazio is great. If it weren't for Kaboul's heroic performance at the Emirates I'd say that he and Verts should be our league CBs.

Hurricane is doing nicely!

Lloris is the best keeper in the league.

There. I said it.

Hes a glorified Chesney. They both want to be like Neuer, but don't have the brain capacity or talent do it properly, but they will make decent save now and again. Lloris is the better one of course though, sooner or later Chesney will get benched for Ospina

Is that Townsend hating on Soldado's work rate? He's always had a great work rate, it's the finishing he's struggled with. He needs another striker and today Kane was basically in midfield.

What is it with Danish GK!?

Please I listened to an interview with that Malmø keeper yesterday, he could barely speak Danish. Stephan Andersen is just useless, which makes him being our number one even more embarrasing... and Wilands performances the last year even more. :(

Wiland injured or just benched then?

He had a small injury recently but think he's on the bench today, he has just been shocking for the last years time. If he played in Italy people would accuse him of match fixing.

Him and Mellberg together last season was truly something special

i2L0SvP01E1Qy.gif

Damn I miss good Wiland, a real viking.

i3wHRSXXy46eZ.gif

Fuck off, Torino penalty with 30 seconds to go. Antonsson you fucking thick fuck. Just fucking pulled him down, the most obvious way possible. For fucks sake.

Up to Division 3 in Single player FUT season, great fun so far 44 wins and 5 draws

Some interesting stats

The Computer has scored 12 of their last 14 "First shots" in the game and has a conversion rate of 92% of all shots.

Goalkeepers are strange, its kinda fun because any shot can go in, any shot, there are a few good ways to score but you cant guarantee them, there is certainly a random feel to it in the sense that its hard to cheese the game (and i dont like doing it anyway). It makes for some great games.

The best feature is when you are 1-0 up and they go all out attack, its insane, their players chase every ball, lunge into tackles and if you break its a great chance to score as they have no defenders. The AI gets so many reds on this mode because they just need the ball, they go hard in when they are the last man.
Who are you playing as?

I went Wimbledon as my first season in League 2, hopefully will make promotion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom