• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinan

God damn, Yarmolenko has grown up this season. Really key Dynamo player atm. Second Europe League win for Kyiv, another goal and two assists for Andriy. :)
Also team has shown awesome team work, back line is still shaky, but its improving.
Hopefully it will get better when Khacheridi (aka "best CB in the world! (c) Kinan") is back, which should be soon.

We have now started backheeling to Torino in our own box

ktchyz.gif

nt5j5sS.png

So is what is happening with Southampton pretty typical in EPL football?

A team sheds most of its best players, everyone turns on the team and the owner, and yet they are nearly top of the table and everyone seems to forget how they behaved just 2 months ago.

Is it just too early in the season to really talk about how most "talking heads" were worried Southampton was going to get relegated?

3Sixty

A team sheds most of its best players, everyone turns on the team and the owner, and yet they are nearly top of the table and everyone seems to forget how they behaved just 2 months ago.

Is it just too early in the season to really talk about how most "talking heads" were worried Southampton was going to get relegated?

People are stupid and pundits don't really have a clue. 99% of pundits don't know more anything about teams outside the big 5 or 6 clubs. It's embarrassing really.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Davies leaves so much space behind him, got to be more streetwise.

Scum

Just a bunch premfaces talking shite.

3Sixty

Think spurs look pretty poor.

Unorganized defensively. Too easy for Besiktas to bypass the press. Don't have the CM's for it.

Ushojax

Paulinho please fuck off. The worst player we've bought in the last decade.

Unorganized defensively. Too easy for Besiktas to bypass the press. Don't have the CM's for it.

This is our cup team though, 10 changes from the weekend. A team with Paulinho and Soldado is like playing with 9 men.

Lennon and Dembele on at HT please.

Scum

Paulinho please fuck off. The worst player we've bought in the last decade.

This is our cup team though, 10 changes from the weekend. A team with Paulinho and Soldado is like playing with 9 men.

3Sixty

I knows.

Still don't think you have the midfield to play Poch's system. Paulinho? Lol, Stromboli? Nah. Algerian Cleverly? nothankyou

Ushojax

I knows.

Still don't think you have the midfield to play Poch's system. Paulinho? Lol, Stromboli? Nah. Algerian Cleverly? nothankyou

Bentaleb is class son, boy's only 19. We've got Capoue, Dembele, Mason, Stambouli will come good too. Was class for Montpellier.

Pennywise

That sucks, sorry. My local MM had plenty of stock left yesterday, tried your local MM or Müller?

Glad you're joinging SmashGAF.

I agree.
Müller had plenty of stock here, was in Bielefeld city as my brother was looking for a cheap PS4 without Fifa.
Smash Brothers everywhere (Müller,Saturn,MediaMarkt,Gamestop).

Linius

I agree.
Müller had plenty of stock here, was in Bielefeld city as my brother was looking for a cheap PS4 without Fifa.
Smash Brothers everywhere (Müller,Saturn,MediaMarkt,Gamestop).

My local MM respects the street date. They told they didn't had it yet. That's bs of course.

Pennywise

My local MM respects the street date. They told they didn't had it yet. That's bs of course.

The only shop here that respect the streetdate are Gamestop.

Müller, Saturn (part of MM) and MM don't give a shit usually, got Shadow of Mordor without a problem yesterday.
MM is shit though, they never order enough games and are constantly sold out with new releases.
Even fucking Metro was sold out...

Linius

The only shop here that respect the streetdate are Gamestop.

Müller, Saturn (part of MM) and MM don't give a shit usually, got Shadow of Mordor without a problem yesterday.
MM is shit though, they never order enough games and are constantly sold out with new releases.
Even fucking Metro was sold out...

MM over here usually has an insane amount of stock. They're by far the biggest store in their kind in the country anyways. Together with their little bro Saturn obviously.

Kinan

Konoplyanka is coming out for Kalinich. Welcome back on pitch, Zhenya, we were missing you. Interesting... Kalinich was the best Dnipro player so far, but may Markevich has some plan..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom