• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
I have passed out twice in recent years: once on the tube when it was going full speed and I was standing up and the second time when I was buying Assassins Creed 3 at a game store, girl behind the desk if I was fine as I was standing a bit funny, I said I was fine then promptly passed out and bashed my head on the counter.

Both times I was told it was "just one of those things" after all my test results came back fine. Had you eaten yesterday?

I wish I'd pass out and destroyed my head instead of having to play Assassin's Creed 3.

I know, but your blood pressure can be different every time you measure it. I'm just saying that blood pressure is often the cause of passing out.

About last year my mom passed out as she has high blood pressure. She was lacking potassium and she kind of panicked when she started feeling terrible.

I figured it was my blood pressure and I remembered that incident which is why I immediately tried to get potassium in me and just tried to stay relaxed. The nurses took my blood pressure inside my house as they were putting me in the stretcher and also in the ambulance. It was a little high they said, but nothing to worry about.

inky

I'm finally back! Had a horrible 24 hours as I was taken by the ambulance for blacking out and practically passing out. All of the tests done on me said I was perfectly fine, but it's weird that it came out of nowhere. I haven't been sick. About an hour after I was released from the hospital I nearly passed out again. As soon as I feel fine I revert back to that state of nearly passing out. It happened numerous times yesterday and I felt a bit weak earlier today. My blood pressure was fine, my urine tests checked out, as did my sugar levels, chest x rays, and blood tests. I don't understand.

I'm scared it will happen again.

I'm so mad I missed out on seeing Lolerpool.

I've only passed out once, years ago, during a crowded concert. It wasn't anything serious, I immediately came to mid-fall but I still landed on my ass. I hadn't eaten that day and was pretty tired, but it was a date and I didn't want to miss it. The girl I was with obviously freaked out when it happened and some guy helped me up and all the way to the med center. Then the dude was hitting on her while I was on a stretcher being checked out, LOL. Nice move man.

We had to wait for her dad and sister to come get us because she didn't want me to drive her home (or drive myself there), and I had to call a friend to go get me and my car at her place.

It didn't work out after that, which I didn't mind that much really, butt later I learned from a friend of hers that she believed I was on drugs and that is why I fainted. Other than smoking weed a couple of times with friends in college I don't touch any kind of drugs at all, and that she believed that really pissed me off. =/

I hope you are OK dude. Your thing sounds kinda worrying and not a one off thing like what happened to me.

Glad you are alright KidA! I have passed out completely twice now. The first time I smacked my head against the wall in my house and couldn't speak properly for like 2/3 minutes until it came back. was the weirdest feeling ever. In the past year I have had really bad Blood Pressure to add to all my other problems so I found out while at Thorpe Park that if I go on Roller coasters now I will just pass out. Was on Swarm and as soon as I started to drop I passed out and woke up just at the end. That was creepy as fuck.

El Topo

I'm finally back! Had a horrible 24 hours as I was taken by the ambulance for blacking out and practically passing out. All of the tests done on me said I was perfectly fine, but it's weird that it came out of nowhere. I haven't been sick. About an hour after I was released from the hospital I nearly passed out again. As soon as I feel fine I revert back to that state of nearly passing out. It happened numerous times yesterday and I felt a bit weak earlier today. My blood pressure was fine, my urine tests checked out, as did my sugar levels, chest x rays, and blood tests. I don't understand.

I'm scared it will happen again.

I'm so mad I missed out on seeing Lolerpool.

I'm glad you're at least okay for now. Hopefully it's nothing permanent/reoccuring/dangerous.

Well looks like Rodgers has shit-canned Balotelli publicly. That went well.

“I always said it was about availability and affordability of players,” said Rodgers, who considered the merits of Samuel Eto’o before the 33-year-old’s move to Everton. “Mario was the one right at the very end who was available for that. I said when he came in that it was a calculated risk and it’s something I have to work on to try to make it work for the team.

“You assess what the group had. We brought in Rickie Lambert as someone who can play some games for us and come off the bench and be an impact player for us in certain games. Daniel is a top Premier League player but has shown during his time here that he does get injuries so we needed to prepare for that. Obviously Fabio Borini looked like he was on his way out [to Sunderland].

“We had attempts for other strikers that didn’t materialise for one reason or another so it left us right at the end of the window with a decision on whether just to go with what we had, when experience told us we were too light, or take a calculated risk on a player who has quality and then could we get it out of him consistently?”

“In terms of his behaviour he is consciously trying to work hard at what we demand here, the intensity and work rate,” said Rodgers. “I think in terms of goals, he needs to improve. It is as simple as that. At this moment he has not hit the numbers he will have wanted. I encourage the strikers to get into the framework of the goal, wide players to come in and get into the framework of the goal and to break the lines. The quality of our service [against Basel] wasn’t up to the standard it should be. You also have to make and create goals yourself and he didn’t do that. But we win and lose as a team, and against Basel we were not good enough.”

Rodgers denies that Liverpool’s strategy for replacing last season’s leading marksman was flawed.

“I wouldn’t say that,” he responded. “There are very few players who can replace Suárez. Actually there are no players who can replace Suárez. When you look at the availability of other players during the summer it was difficult for us. It’s no good now, I know, but we took a player in Divock Origi [for £9.8m from Lille, who insisted on keeping the Belgium international on loan for the season] who we believe will be world class and we’ll get him next summer.

“He is a top player. He has everything – the speed, the profile and he can play now – but our deal was that we couldn’t bring him in now. That was unfortunate because he can run in behind, he can keep the ball and he can press but that was the deal. There were very few who are top class who were available and Mario Balotelli was a calculated gamble that we had to try to work with.”

Not if your name is in the envelope. And Balo's has been since the beginning apparently.

There's only one person who can fix him, he needs someone crazier than himself... He needs Zamparini.

Xv5marP.png

Hixx

Sounds scary, KidA. Hope it passes soon.

Glad you are alright KidA! I have passed out completely twice now. The first time I smacked my head against the wall in my house and couldn't speak properly for like 2/3 minutes until it came back. was the weirdest feeling ever. In the past year I have had really bad Blood Pressure to add to all my other problems so I found out while at Thorpe Park that if I go on Roller coasters now I will just pass out. Was on Swarm and as soon as I started to drop I passed out and woke up just at the end. That was creepy as fuck.

Are you actually Cola's alter ego?

Hixx

So after like 40 hours of FIFA15 I have finally figured out why I hated it.

The fucking hospitality settings didn't actually work so it was on fully assisted which is MINGING.

Bacon, it's a well known thing that men do, just like peeing in the shower.

The act of a man being in a bathtub full of water, then taking a living fly, removing it's wings and placing it atop his erect penis which is slightly risen above water level. The fly will then proceed to search endlessly for an exit surrounded by water.
"Man I would totally do the fly trick to tinkerbell."
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Fly trick

These fight scenes are incredible.

Will have to watch the sequel.

Yeah. Its really good. Definitely watch it when you get the time.

The sequel suffers a bit from a deeper look at the underworld these guys are in, but its a good attempt to flesh it all out. Fight scenes are still incredible tho and that's why you see these films really lol. Also there is an amazing car scene ;)

Facism

Gold Member

Only time I've ever blacked out was when i fell down the stairs. I managed to get into a forward roll so the stairs weren't a problem. The fucking closed oak door at the bottom was. I hit the ground with my ass and smashed my forehead into the door lol.

Dad found me and in the end I was ok. Thinking back it was pretty pro to get the roll down the stairs instead of falling down them like a fat drunk girl on a saturday night.

Glad my man KidA is ok.

ATF487

Passed out a couple times as a kid due to heat exhaustion. The second time my sister kicked me in the head while I was on the ground, thinking I was joking

Anyway feel better KidA

Lightning

Banned
The only time I passed out was when I almost drowned. I got caught in water to deep at the beach and spent so much energy trying to get back to shore that I passed out when I reached the shore. Woke up in hospital not long later.

Hope you feel better though Kid A. That sort of thing is very frightening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom