• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Denmark has had lots of great keepers through the time m8, and Wiland above is Swedish. ;)

I guess the reason we've never had a Danish goalie is that Ajax usually have pretty good goalies from the youth system. Or we buy a talented Dutch one like our current. Besides Lobont we haven't had a foreign goalie for years anyways.

:lol, that's how we roll baby

Zanka had that.... ffs

spfjlr.gif

Ståle showing the assistant how he should punch him in the locker room

nleett.gif

Kinan

heh, Dnipro somehow managed to not lose this game. St. Ettiene was so much better. Zhenya is not in condition yet, but have made couple of his famous runs already.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I'd honestly rather have a under 21 academy kid then Chiriches.

Vlad was good last season but he has been very flimsy this year. A nonchalant style is fine but he needs to be a bit more serious. It's like having BAE on acid as a centre back at the moment.

You think we'll get relegated?

Oh god no. I like seeing Southampton play, loved it last year, great to see them continuing this year.

At start of season I was worried, but good to see them performing well. Still think they will stumble as a tough run of games come through.

But I can see a top 8-10 finish now.

Lightning

Banned
Nobody is saying Southampton will make CL next year but read some of the OT back when Luke Shaw, Adam Lallana, Dejan Lovren, Calum Chambers and Rickie Lambert all got shipped out. The sky was falling for this club...but look at them now. Its pretty amazing.
What's amazing about it? We're only 6 games in. Things can go south very quickly for Southampton.

I'm finally back! Had a horrible 24 hours as I was taken by the ambulance for blacking out and practically passing out. All of the tests done on me said I was perfectly fine, but it's weird that it came out of nowhere. I haven't been sick. About an hour after I was released from the hospital I nearly passed out again. As soon as I feel fine I revert back to that state of nearly passing out. It happened numerous times yesterday and I felt a bit weak earlier today. My blood pressure was fine, my urine tests checked out, as did my sugar levels, chest x rays, and blood tests. I don't understand.

I'm scared it will happen again.

I'm so mad I missed out on seeing Lolerpool.

confuziz

Banned
I'm finally back! Had a horrible 24 hours as I was taken by the ambulance for blacking out and practically passing out. All of the tests done on me said I was perfectly fine, but it's weird that it came out of nowhere. I haven't been sick. About an hour after I was released from the hospital I nearly passed out again. As soon as I feel fine I revert back to that state of nearly passing out. It happened numerous times yesterday and I felt a bit weak earlier today. My blood pressure was fine, my urine tests checked out, as did my sugar levels, chest x rays, and blood tests. I don't understand.

Sounds like bloodpressure to me though

dehydration maybe?

Arnie

Jesus.

Could be anxiety/panic? Are there signals from your heart or vision that it's going to happen?

jtb

Banned

stress maybe? stay safe, hope you can get this figured out.

Batongen

Banned

I know we are fun to laugh at, but that should be the last thing on your mind. Get better dude!

Jesus.

Could be anxiety/panic? Are there signals from your heart or vision that it's going to happen?

I felt short of breath so I went to get a glass of water, and tried to get some potassium in me (just in case of blood pressure) and within a couple of minutes I started to black out. That's when the ambulance came.

I have some anxiety, but I wasn't feeling anxious or anything prior to that.

They did chest x rays to see if something was wrong with my heart because I told them I felt short of breath, but everything checked out fine.

confuziz

Banned
Well if you say so, I guess it's safe to ignore him saying his blood pressure is fine and all.

Hope you get better KidA!

I know, but your blood pressure can be different every time you measure it. I'm just saying that blood pressure is often the cause of passing out.

I have passed out twice in recent years: once on the tube when it was going full speed and I was standing up and the second time when I was buying Assassins Creed 3 at a game store, girl behind the desk if I was fine as I was standing a bit funny, I said I was fine then promptly passed out and bashed my head on the counter.

Both times I was told it was "just one of those things" after all my test results came back fine. Had you eaten yesterday?

I have passed out twice in recent years: once on the tube when it was going full speed and I was standing up and the second time when I was buying Assassins Creed 3 at a game store, girl behind the desk if I was fine as I was standing a bit funny, I said I was fine then promptly passed out and bashed my head on the counter.

Both times I was told it was "just one of those things" after all my test results came back fine. Had you eaten yesterday?

Would make a good review for ass creed advertising. "So good I passed out as soon as I touched it" - Steverules.

I woke up, was on gaf (I think I posted yesterday), had a slice of pizza and felt like I was getting a headache. So I took some excedrin as it always works great for me. After an hour I started feeling a bit weak, but I figured it was due to only having a slice of pizza and it's a bit strong so I usually eat a bit more and I start feeling better. That's happened in the past. As soon as I went to go get something to eat I felt really horrible and went from feeling sick to passing out. They told me it couldn't have been the excedrin.

Like I said though, as soon as I left the hospital I went home and ate a salad and some chicken, but immediately almost passed out again.

The nurse was really cute too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom