• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Awarenesses' is what he said. Looks weird to write. Don't tell me that's a word.

D4y2AhS.gif

Yen

I might start watching Arrow one of these days. Seems there's a tonne of comic book/superhero shows these days. I hope they aren't as crap as Smallville or Lois and Clark.

Edit: there has been a lot of unintentional redundancy in my posts lately ("these days" x2), unintentionally.

Southampton have 2 strikers in the Italy squad.

Lol.

Worst Italy squad I have ever seen. Seriously fuck Conte. I thought he was meant to be the savior. Giovinco started 6 games for Conte last season and has only started one game and two CL sub apperances and he has called him up.

shiroryu

Reading Daniel Taylor's article on Moyes

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2014/oct/04/david-moyes-manchester-united-baggage-stigma

and wtf is this...

Yet Ferguson did not find his successor by simply chucking a load of names into a bran tub and picking out one blindfolded, and we did not imagine it that 18 months ago the Metro newspaper ran an online poll for Arsenal supporters to vote who they wanted as manager and Moyes (21.7%) finished ahead of Arsène Wenger (19%) and Mourinho (15.4%).

All right, confess, ArseGAF. Who did this?

For some reason I was never sad about the 2010 CL final. Inter was just so much better than us.

GK 22 Hans-Jörg Butt
RB 21 Philipp Lahm
CB 5 Daniel Van Buyten
CB 6 Martín Demichelis
LB 28 Holger Badstuber
CM 17 Mark van Bommel (c)
CM 31 Bastian Schweinsteiger
RW 10 Arjen Robben
AM 25 Thomas Müller
LW 8 Hamit Altıntop
CF 11 Ivica Olić

Shithouse of a team.

Blablurn

GK 22 Hans-Jörg Butt
RB 21 Philipp Lahm
CB 5 Daniel Van Buyten
CB 6 Martín Demichelis
LB 28 Holger Badstuber
CM 17 Mark van Bommel (c)
CM 31 Bastian Schweinsteiger
RW 10 Arjen Robben
AM 25 Thomas Müller
LW 8 Hamit Altıntop
CF 11 Ivica Olić

Shithouse of a team.

haha

oh wow

26144_14_201083153512948.jpg

I hated his beard

Poor Moyes.

I really wanted him to do well. Really did. He's a good guy.

But that Fulham game. That was the end. I think I was the last man standing, me and Nate I think.

Dark times. I even got into a fight with the horse. Imagine such a thing.

Save us Gaal. Save us.

It's BS mates. It's not a word.

English is my 3rd language and even I knew it was a valid word

As proof:

Noun[edit]

Wikipedia has an article on:
Awareness
awareness (usually uncountable, plural awarenesses)

The state or level of consciousness where sense data can be confirmed by an observer.
I gradually passed from sleep to full awareness.
The state or quality of being aware of something
The awareness of one type of idea naturally fosters an awareness of another idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom