• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

caramac

Pfft

Bring me the Hendergifs

9694659003_d0200b9293_o.gif

Blablurn

I thought 2012 was worse. Even though I still remember 99. I went up in my room and cried all night :D

Well, I cried 2012 too.

Well, I also cried 2013 haha.

In 2013 my mum was like: "Thats like the first time I see you crying. Had no idea it takes a football game to do this".

I was so drunk and everything came out <3

Purdy

Senderos master of backing off there for Yaya's goal and way too deep for Kun giving him time to get that shot off. Perfectly executed shots though

Blablurn

For some reason I cried when Trappatoni left us in 97 or 96 lol. No idea why but for some reason I thought my world would crumble hahaha

Guys. What were you biggest defeats in football? Which game still makes you shudder and maybe sad?

Hmm

2 main ones are CL final 06/07, and obviously the Chelsea match last year. We don't normally come close enough to trophies or relegation for defeats to be truly devestating, just the FA Cup final 2012 to go with those first 2, and even then it was a far less disappointing result since it's a lesser competition.

I'll never stop feeling sad about that Chelsea match last season though. That's the one. Had it in our grasp, never turned up, and essentially lost it in the worst possible way.

Guys. What were you biggest defeats in football? Which game still makes you shudder and maybe sad?

Copenhagen - HSV will always be the worst.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2FkinLQH8M

The second penalty given to HSV, for no good reason at all. Look at that "handball", pathetic. People held up the newspaper with that ref the next match, some English cunt called Messias, who not long after retired from being a football ref.

CdMR4ea.jpg

Second must be Apoel - Copenhagen. Won the first 1-0 at home, just needed to not lose our heads away to get into the CL group stage.... We were instead destroyed 3-1.

Chelsea - United in CL finale hurt at the time and of course I still wish Chelsea had won it, but kind of like that win against you healed that.

Edit:

Barcalona 08/09! Fuck that fucking Referee.

Christ, I forgot this somehow. :disgrace

That game still makes me angry.

Blablurn

Copenhagen - HSV will always be the worst.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2FkinLQH8M

The second penalty given to HSV, for no good reason at all. Look at that "handball", pathetic. People held up the newspaper with that ref the next match, some English cunt called Messias, who not long after retired from being a football ref.

CdMR4ea.jpg

Second must be Apoel - Copenhagen. Won the first 1-0 at home, just needed to not lose our heads away to get into the CL group stage.... We were instead destroyed 3-1.

Chelsea - United in CL finale hurt at the time and of course I still wish Chelsea had won it, but kind of like that win against you healed that.

Edit:

Christ, I forgot this somehow. :disgrace

That game still makes me angry.

I always wondered why you hate Hamburg so much lol. I had no idea about this.

Last year´s CL final. Fuck that shit.

Freaking undeserved :/

I know how that feels, bae.

jts

...hate me...
Porto's beatdowns against Arsenal and City. The most humiliating defeats I've lived.

As for sad and frustrating ones.

Bayern-Porto 2-1 in 00 :(

Germany-Portugal 1-1 in 1997.

Portugal's last game in Euro 2000, 2004 (as mentioned by EuropeOG) and why not 2012.

I always wondered why you hate Hamburg so much lol. I had no idea about this.

What I don't hate Hamburg. I quite like them, it's one of the other Bayern supporters that I constantly annoy by saying hamburg uber alles. Actually after that match Copenhagen and HSV have always been pretty friendly with each other, the clubs supporters visits each other once a year.

That was all the refs fault, not HSV.

Surprised to see Adrien and Jonathan not starting. Adrien has been a bit poor but André Martins is worse and Jonathan has been alright. On the plus side we are starting 7 Portuguese players, 6 from the Academy.

For some reason I was never sad about the 2010 CL final. Inter was just so much better than us.

I wish I was here back then for Yurts posts.

Saw some of the match the other day, and saw Mou also shaking hands with Gaal a bit before the finale whistle. Gaal accepted Mou's disrespect.

Blablurn

I wish I was here back then for Yurts posts.

Saw some of the match the other day, and saw Mou also shaking hands with Gaal a bit before the finale whistle. Gaal accepted Mou's disrespect.

We had plenty of Inter fans back then lol. And then they disappeared. Like their club.

hiroshawn

Banned
2 more

3 Team Parlay #366663101

Italy Serie A (Game) Moneyline

Regulation Time.

Italy - Serie A

AS Roma +300 Oct 05/14@12:00p

Competitor: Juventus

Spain Primera Division (Game) Moneyline

Regulation Time.

Spain - Primera Division

Valencia +170 Oct 04/14@10:00a

Competitor: Atlético Madrid

England Barclaycard Premiership (Game) Moneyline

Regulation Time.

England - Premier League

Arsenal +450 Oct 05/14@09:00a

Competitor: Chelsea

Blablurn

2 more

3 Team Parlay #366663101

Italy Serie A (Game) Moneyline

Regulation Time.

Italy - Serie A

AS Roma +300 Oct 05/14@12:00p

Competitor: Juventus

Spain Primera Division (Game) Moneyline

Regulation Time.

Spain - Primera Division

Valencia +170 Oct 04/14@10:00a

Competitor: Atlético Madrid

England Barclaycard Premiership (Game) Moneyline

Regulation Time.

England - Premier League

Arsenal +450 Oct 05/14@09:00a

Competitor: Chelsea

When was the last time you actually won something? Are you not poor yet?

dc89

David Silva was majestic today. Cara just said he's "two to three levels above Mata and Cazorla" and that "he has one of the best awareness' (dunno if that's even a word personally) in world football, only Xavi and Iniesta rival him."

Fuck me. He truly is our GOAT.

Wilbur

Banned
David Silva was majestic today. Cara just said he's "two to three levels above Mata and Cazorla" and that "he has one of the best awareness' (dunno if that's even a word personally) in world football, only Xavi and Iniesta rival him."

Fuck me. He truly is our GOAT.

I can't breathe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom