• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

shiroryu

Poor Moyes.

I really wanted him to do well. Really did. He's a good guy.

But that Fulham game. That was the end. I think I was the last man standing, me and Nate I think.

Dark times. I even got into a fight with the horse. Imagine such a thing.

Save us Gaal. Save us.

It's okay, the Gaalacticos are already half formed, and you'll splurge on defence in January. /notbitter

Peco

Why does Pippo hate El Shaarawy? Or does Menez have something on Pippo?

Pippo isn't the first coach to have some kind of a problem with El Shaa. I don't know what it is, but it ain't good.

Dude looks like a cool guy but maybe he's just a dickhead after all.

Poor Moyes.

But that Fulham game. That was the end. I think I was the last man standing, me and Nate I think.

Save us Gaal. Save us.

I too believed in him

Then I saw how Everton played after he left, I think that had as big of an effect as how badly we played.

Still, never forget

10yYfSv.gif

Pippo isn't the first coach to have some kind of a problem with El Shaa. I don't know what it is, but it ain't good.

Dude looks like a cool guy but maybe he's just a dickhead after all.

I hope it is just because of injuries and wanting to ease him back. He is still the best young attacking player Italy have. No one can match his speed, skill, passing and finishing.

I don't know. He played great against Lazio then he got injured and now its been spotty for him. Very frustrating.

Hopefully, not going away with the national team will allow him to get some more practice in with Pippo.

inky

Are you guys seriously discussing the validity of the word awareness?

I learned it in a public school in a third world country ffs. ;P

Poor Moyes.

Save us Gaal. Save us.

It's ok.

It's going to be ok.

Clegg

I just watched Leinster get humiliated by bitter rivals Munster. It wasn't even close. Two seasons ago we were the dominant force on European rugby. 3 European cups in 4 seasons.

All those moments... Lost in time... Like tears in the rain.

Save me Louis van Deckard.

Congrats, you managed to squeeze three shit games into one post.

if it makes you feel better the only game I have bothered to put any time into the last week or so has been Elite Dangerous. It's fucking great but I am trying to wait until I can afford a flight stick and my rift arrives.

Buy Democracy 3, it's on sale. My Fourth Reich party is doing terrible.

That game looks boring as shit.

Zabojnik

if it makes you feel better the only game I have bothered to put any time into the last week or so has been Elite Dangerous. It's fucking great but I am trying to wait until I can afford a flight stick and my rift arrives.

Yeah, same here, I'll play it for sure down the line, but I'm in no hurry. Want to experience it with a HOTAS and Rift.

Yeah, same here, I'll play it for sure down the line, but I'm in no hurry. Want to experience it with a HOTAS and Rift.

Yeah! My Rift is supposed to arrive this month sometime and I should be able to afford a HOTAS in November hopefully.

The guy who made it, used to leak stuff to us on the lionhead forums. #legend

Buy the vanishing of ethan carter then.
and gameshare with me.

I will get that for sure soon!

And me.

We never got around that Quiche. Since I got my new laptop that is.

I had a problem where it wouldn't let me add anyone new for ages! At the moment it is full, after people are done playing i'll see if anyone doesn't mind being bumped off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom