• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

L1NETT

First example, but similar happens with character models at less than those distances. Hopefully it was just on the first level like. Also facial animation outside of cutscenes is... not good.

ummm

I ain't seen much coverage of this game so spoiler tag if necessary my man....but how many faces are there in a game with you and a fuck off massive alien

androids and the like? cos technically they aren't human faces. if they don't seem human the animators have done their job :p

Edit: actually wait i'm being a mug this is an alien game. Are they ash-like?

Hixx

ummm

I ain't seen much coverage of this game so spoiler tag if necessary my man....but how many faces are there in a game with you and a fuck off massive alien

androids and the like? cos technically they aren't human faces. if they don't seem human the animators have done their job :p

There is a story, l1nett, it's not just Ripley appearing in a ship and then you being let loose.

It's a shame McNair is injured.

But everytime a player who isn't Di Marie gets injured I breathe a sigh of relief.

Imagine he got injured. I honestly don't know what I'd do.

Arnie

I'm in a Bodeans drinking Coors, watching Baseball and eating burger at the bar.

Is this what it's like to be American?

Arnie

You were locked out your house five minutes ago you jammy bastard
There's one at the end of my road. I've been waiting for at least 35 minutes. Housemates quiz doesn't even finish for another 30 minutes and he's in central.

This is gash.

I don't even have any money. Each pint is a death sentence.

FootballFan

I had electricity just fine. People from Mt Wellington, Ellerslie and Penrose areas got shafted though.

Yeah. Mt Wellington, Ellerslie, Penrose, Glendowie, Glen Innes, St heliers etc were fucked.

No internet. No lights. Only candles. For 48 hours. In 2014.

Amazing.

Supermarkets had literally 90-95% off of any of the fridge items lol.

Lightning

Banned
Yeah. Mt Wellington, Ellerslie, Penrose, Glendowie, Glen Innes, St heliers etc were fucked.

No internet. No lights. Only candles. For 48 hours. In 2014.

Amazing.

Supermarkets had literally 90-95% off of any of the fridge items lol.
Yeah basically all of central Auckland got screwed because of the fire in the power station. I'm far east so I was fine but many were not so lucky. I did get many bargains going shopping afterwards though. Haha

hiroshawn

Banned
It looks like I'm being stalked. Someone Pm'd me and used my real name. The spelling was a bot off but good enough. Hopefully it's just a gaffer and not the Turks.

FootballFan

Yeah basically all of central Auckland got screwed because of the fire in the power station. I'm far east so I was fine but many were not so lucky. I did get many bargains going shopping afterwards though. Haha

Haha. I bought a big chocolate cake from $35 to 90 cents. Price was too good to walk past on lol.

Didn't even eat it.

Arnie could've bought food for weeks. :(

Arnie

It looks like I'm being stalked. Someone Pm'd me and used my real name. The spelling was a bot off but good enough. Hopefully it's just a gaffer and not the Turks.
Your life is brilliant.

What if it is the fucking Turks. You better find that Temple of Doom before they do, my prince.

WJD

Been the Bodean's near Tower Hill and absolutely love it. Had the mega blasting hot wings and they scorched my lips into dust.

Went to Polpo near Farringdon tonight after training and it was really nice too.

Christ I need to live here at some point.

Clegg

newtwinpeaksnewtwinpeaksnewtwinpeaksnewtwinpeaksnewtwinpeaksnewtwinpekswherwsanniewherwsanniwwherwsanniewherwsannie

Bold One

United's facebook is a gift that keeps giving

10325182_736554213066732_2331523602981564689_n.jpg

Zabojnik

I hope you lot are not planning of paying full price for the Sleeping Dogs remaster?

Why would anyone pay full price for an utterly average GTA clone, let alone a remaster? Pls.

Great show but this season so far has been pretty underwhelming. The flashbacks have been murdering the pacing for me.

I'm enjoying the hell out of it, slowness included. Partly because of how shit most of the other shows I've been following these past few months have been.

Arnie

My housemate is 20 minutes away. I have a Peroni In the fridge. One hour of battlefield. One episode of Boardwalk. Seven hours sleep. Potentially a single wank.

not a disastrous evening after all

Is that the Bodean's near Soho Arnold?

Do love me some BBQ from there

There's one just off Oxford Street around Soho. Very nice, I love the ribs and the burnt ends. I quite often go to the one near Stamford Bridge before games but that ones a bit cramped.

Talking of Restaurants in London Benihana is somewhere everyone should go once. It is expensive but the chef cooks on your table and does all sorts of tricks and stuff. Really good fun.

Arnie

There's one just off Oxford Street around Soho. Very nice, I love the ribs and the burnt ends. I quite often go to the one near Stamford Bridge before games but that ones a bit cramped.

Talking of Restaurants in London Benihana is somewhere everyone should go once. It is expensive but the chef cooks on your table and does all sorts of tricks and stuff. Really good fun.
Give it five years.

Right now I'm in phase Mango.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
BzR-L8iCIAECciR.jpg:large

:lol

I hope that injury fucks up his career forever.

When Juventus complained about the refs, Conte got a 2 match ban, Marotta got a 3 match ban, and Bonucci got a 1 game ban. Anyone from Roma?

I guess we'll see (spoiler alert: no one will get anything)

WJD

My housemate is 20 minutes away. I have a Peroni In the fridge. One hour of battlefield. One episode of Boardwalk. Seven hours sleep. Potentially a single wank.

not a disastrous evening after all

I'm gagging for a wank but I'm in my sisters flat and I'm fairly sure that's considered inappropriate.

Linius

It even sadder when you realize that Mad Men is also ending. :(

Yeah, we're losing Breaking Bad, Mad Men, Justified and Boardwalk in like two years time.

On the other hand we get back stuff like The Americans, Masters of Sex, Fargo and True Detective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom