• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

It even sadder when you realize that Mad Men is also ending. :(

The golden era of TV is slowly coming to an end.

Yeah, we're losing Breaking Bad, Mad Men, Justified and Boardwalk in like two years time.

On the other hand we get back stuff like The Americans, Masters of Sex, Fargo and True Detective.

Yeah, I guess, but it somehow still feels like the golden era is indeed slowly coming to an end. Hopefully I'm proven wrong over then next few years.

So I have a date this weekend with a girl from work: 25 (I'm 22), makes like $70k, master's degree, Lebanese, and looks like a fucking model.

what is life

Blablurn

So I have a date this weekend with a girl from work: 25 (I'm 22), makes like $70k, master's degree, Lebanese, and looks like a fucking model.

what is life
Dont forget: she poops. It comes out of her butthole. Dont make yourself the smaller person. Dominate her.

Linius

Yeah, I guess, but it somehow still feels like the golden era is indeed slowly coming to an end. Hopefully I'm proven wrong over then next few years.

Oh well, the great ones come and go as they please. Obviously we've been pretty spoiled these past years. We can't have nice things all of the time.

For now I'd say Breaking Bad, Mad Men and Boardwalk were/are in the highest tier of TV. From shows that are currently running and still got some time to go I think I can only put Game of Thrones, The Americans and Masters of Sex that high. If Fargo and True Detective can prove they can do a great follow up season I'll add them to the list.

For the future we can at least look forward to Scorsese's new HBO project. And David Fincher is going to direct Utopia for HBO, that can be interesting.

Linius

It's hilarious that you mentioned that because we did talk a bit about football and the only club she knows is Juventus lol.

animation15ss10.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
It's hilarious that you mentioned that because we did talk a bit about football and the only club she knows is Juventus lol.

wait, what's with Lebanese chicks and Juve? :lol the one that works here supports Juve!

j/k, WE ALL KNOW WHY

WE ARE ONLY BEAUTIFUL

tumblr_ncvs7tWOyr1rnsjx5o4_r1_250.gif

(seriously, that's the only thing we're good at atm)

arkon

It seems like people are perpetually talking about the golden era of TV coming to a close. Happened after Prison Break finished, same with Lost and more recently Gossip Girl. Something always comes along to fill that void.

It seems like people are perpetually talking about the golden era of TV coming to a close. Happened after Prison Break finished, same with Lost and more recently Gossip Girl. Something always comes along to fill that void.

Prison Break finished

Gossip Girl

wat

Who ever said this

No one.

Maybe 2 crack heads.

With Mad Men and Breaking Bad out though, we are certainly seeing the ending to two of the best tv shows created, in a fairly short period of time.

Zabojnik

Not sure if serious, lol.

El Topo

There's always Hemlock Grove.

Why am I watching this? I can't stop watching this. Argh.

Linius

This post man. Sometimes I try to understand. But this can not be understood.

jtb

Banned
putting LOST on the same level as Prison Break and Gossip Girl. ouch. can't really disagree with S5 and S6 though, fucking garbage through and through

Linius

putting LOST on the same level as Prison Break and Gossip Girl. ouch. can't really disagree with S5 and S6 though, fucking garbage through and through

Putting Lost in there was the only correct thing about the whole post. But naming three shit shows and speaking about the end of an era doesn't make sense.

Hiro, no one is stalking you, I think you used your real name on the Fantasy Premier League site. I won't post it for obvious reasons but yeah that is probably where they got it.

Zabojnik

For once, I'm really surprised how objectively pretty much all football TV shows have analyzed Juve - Roma. Shoddy refereeing all around, mistakes in favour of boths sides. Pretty much all major decisions could've gone one or the other way. This is how a couple famous italian ex-refs judged them
we pay for their pensions, of course
:

BzSZfWzIYAA4xPa.jpg

Get over it, Roma. Forever doomed to live in our shadow.

Arnie

what is life
I've been canoodling with a gorgeous 25 year old from work.

I say canoodling. It's happened twice and I'm an absolute pussy so haven't rung her since.

What is life.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
guys, are you new to arkon?

For once, I'm really surprised how objectively pretty much all football TV shows have analyzed Juve - Roma. Shoddy refereeing all around, mistakes in favour of boths sides. Pretty much all major decisions could've gone one or the other way. This is how a couple famous italian ex-refs judged them
we pay for their pensions, of course
:
Confirmation bias innit
I've been canoodling with a gorgeous 25 year old from work.

I say canoodling. It's happened twice and I'm an absolute pussy so haven't rung her since.

What is life.
4G5Ob.gif

is it your bb? The one you were talking about a few months ago? YES ARNIE!

wait, what's with Lebanese chicks and Juve? :lol the one that works here supports Juve!

j/k, WE ALL KNOW WHY

WE ARE ONLY BEAUTIFUL

tumblr_ncvs7tWOyr1rnsjx5o4_r1_250.gif

(seriously, that's the only thing we're good at atm)

My Lebanese m8 is a hardcore Juve fan too. I had to cut my shisha time short so he could watch Juve and Roma lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom