• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Nedved: "Rocchi is one of the most talented referees in Italy."

LOL. Juve is so transparent. Joke league.

your tears are genuinely saltier than Roma's :lol feel free to stop following it then ;) you'll gain a few extra hours of sleep and you'll live longer innit

tumblr_nczxmuofc21r0vvt6o6_250.gif

3 pts

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Nedved on Totti:"I respect him as a champion, but if the captain of my team said that at the 6th game of the season, he wouldn't remain captain"

Nedved:"He never made it to play for a big team, so he doesn't know what it means, but Alessandro Matri does. If you work for Juve everyone is against you"

PAVELLLLL

Yurt.

How bad is the Juventus x Roma rivalry?

Celtic vs Rangers and El Clasico bad?

basically this

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Nedved: "I would've liked to hear applause for Totti when he was subbed off but we don't have this culture in Italy"

"In Italy the culture is to cheer against the opposing team more then cheering for your own team! And this is whats gross"

<3 innit

Scum

Nedved: "I would've liked to hear applause for Totti when he was subbed off but we don't have this culture in Italy"

"In Italy the culture is to cheer against the opposing team more then cheering for your own team! And this is whats gross"

<3 innit
YES NEDVED! <3

Yes, lol. Have the whole week off in fact! haha

What are you still doing up, Scum? Aren't you supposed to be asleep from work :p

Evening shift, innit. I'll hang about for another hour or so. :3

Wilbur

Banned
I have to be up in 5 hours 55 minutes

I have to leave the house at 10 o clock

I have work from half 11 in the morning to quarter past 11 at night

Sweet, I didn't realise Sky Sports Italia had highlights on their website. first time in a longtime I have watched highlights in decent quality.

Why does Quag not bother to score unless it has a difficulty rating of 8 or higher? Higuain is truly shit, some of his misses were shocking. And how can Torino let someone smaller than Messi score a free header in the box?

Inter LOLs. Two beautiful long range goals from Fiorentina and I don't know what Handanovic was thinking on that third.

Berardi is looking so good. Well taken first goal and his pass for a header that should have tied the game was sublime.

Did Cesena get a discount on some reject Lotto Palermo kits?

Parma don't let Matri beat you. It will just make Allegri want to bring him to Juve again.

GorillaJu

Chelsea don't stab anyone in the back. They roll up with their crew, kindly remove your own knife from your belt and then stare at you as they use it to cut your throat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom