• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Shame RDM can't come back to the bridge now the game has been played. Will always love him and wish him all the luck!

rdm.gif

30 min. video released on Twitch after the initial screening.

Cool! Looking forward to seeing it.

WJD

To be fair to Keane (which is difficult in itself) it wasn't that "tackle" that ended Haaland's career was it?

bud23

Casillas sat down for a lengthy, in-depth interview with Canal +...... Iker pls

Everyone wanted to eradicate me like I was the plague.

I felt isolated by Florentino and Mourinho, I didn’t feel a part of the team. I asked to go with the team several times because I liked to be a part of things and what worried me that most is that I was injured and the press conferences were inopportune…Señor Aitor Karanka said that I wasn’t cleared to play. I was isolated.

Accusations of being a traitor and a mole? We say that in this country, that has thousands of positive things, there are also some bad things. And one of these bad things is envy. It’s true that for several months things looked pretty grim and everyone was to blame, that was the first problem.

Mourinho at Real Madrid was very good for us, I’ve always thought that, he´s one of the two best coaches I ever worked with We were able to closed the gap on Barcelona. The first season was very good, the last one, not so much.

People think we live in a world of permanent bliss, with big cars, but we have reporters following us.

Poor guy.

And the best one yet,

I do not need to go to the gym. It doesn't suit me

i43ZFF.gif

Of course you don´t.

http://www.insidespanishfootball.com/128588/casillas-i-felt-isolated-by-florentino-and-mourinho/

Nedved is the secret best of that generation. Figo, Ronaldo and especially Zidane can go suck an egg.

Secret best? He was named uefa player of the year once. His class was always on show. It was unfortunate for him that he played in the Zidane era and then the Totti era. He was never on the level if them two, but then again he was a different type of player.

Lightning

Banned
RDM sucks. That CL campaign had a century's worth of luck attached to it with the most minimal of skill. Messi and Robben missed game winning penalties and Napoli choked a very good lead. One of the most bullshit campaigns built on playing the most negative shit football imaginable and hoping for the best.

RDM is a shit manager who got lucky.

DBT85

To be fair to Keane (which is difficult in itself) it wasn't that "tackle" that ended Haaland's career was it?

From the source of all truth, wikipedia

Following the release of Keane's autobiography in 2002, Håland and Manchester City stated that they intended to take legal action against Keane.[13] However, it emerged that Håland had already admitted on his personal website that he had been playing with the injury to his left knee a few months, that it did not receive a knock in the game, and that Keane did not cause his injury.[6][14][15][16] Legal action was dropped in February 2003 after the club reviewed the medical advice.[17] In a 2007 interview, Håland invited the interviewer to reach the conclusion that the foul from Keane was the root cause of his retirement as he never played a full match again

El Topo

RDM sucks. That CL campaign had a century's worth of luck attached to it with the most minimal of skill. Messi and Robben missed game winning penalties and Napoli choked a very good lead. One of the most bullshit campaigns built on playing the most negative shit football imaginable and hoping for the best.

Don't worry, it's Schlacke. He'll be fired soon enough. At this point I honestly hope they'll go down. That club deserves jack shit.

windfish

Finally back from a two week vacation, missed the bloodborne alpha, missed like 5 games from Bayern, now there is another fucking 2 week break for internationals,
well I got Smash bros. 3DS but it controlls like shit with the slider, it is raining all day, it is grey, it is cold, work sucks, no hope :(

Guess that is how Jens Keller must have felt everyday working for Schalke, poor guy. #freekeller

:lol Lightning so salty. I don't mind the way Chelsea won the CL, it's an effective way to win that's for sure

Dat Cafu

Mastadon

Banned
Even forgot that it existed.

3.2 in IMDB? Yikes.

The synopsis is killing me.

Once football was all about small boys in the park, jumpers for goalposts. Rush goalie. Two at the back, three in the middle, four up front. Passion, fun, enjoyment. This is the story of the men who took football from that and changed it. A group of wholly honest and deeply ethical men who had a dream and, to achieve that dream, established the Fédération Internationale de Football Association (FIFA). Driven by their determination to lead football into a brighter, bigger future, the trustworthy and wholly honest Sepp Blatter, Jules Rimet, and Joao Havelange overcame their doubts and fought obstacles and scandals to make FIFA and the World Cup a reality. Spanning the tumultuous 20th Century, this timeless saga will tell the story of how an organization currently mired in entirely unsubstantiated accusations of scandal and corruption started their journey to that destination.

bjaelke

Matt Spiro ‏@mattspiro
Schneiderlin gives blow-by-blow account of Saints spat in France Football: 'Either I posted that tweet or I went into club firing teargas'

Blablurn

Barça have become the first sports club in the world to reach 100m followers across all their social media platforms.

Mes que un club.

jts

...hate me...
That's gold.

>Football used to be about fun.
>Then a group of wholly honest men came and changed it.
>Wholly honest through and through. Also very trustworthy and deeply ethical.
>Have we told you how honest they are?
>Anyway, they've been accused of corruption and we'll show how that's bullshit because all these men are wholly honest.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Matt Spiro ‏@mattspiro
Schneiderlin gives blow-by-blow account of Saints spat in France Football: 'Either I posted that tweet or I went into club firing teargas'

Don't worry Morgan, you only have to stay for 3 more months. Then you can you can join MoPo and Hugo.

Surely that's a piss-take?

Carbonox

"I cancelled my AC Unity, who's with me"

"hear hear"

"*posts pic of order cancellation*"

ibxD1F6RCcusG7.png

Game's gonna be the fastest selling AC game. I'll play and enjoy the fuck out of it as well probably.

Student of mine scored a 1.6/10 on a test

I said, it could be worse, you could be an Ajax fan.

#classdead #peoplemanagement

this guy

I remember one of my history teachers was a Sparta fan and we'd make fun of each others clubs. He'd kick my ass at it since I was 14 and Ajax wasn't having the best of times....

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Lol. Not unless Levy decides to pony up.

Well we offered £15m or something already. We just need to trick someone into giving us £10m for Paulinho and then we're there. Admittedly that is going to be difficult.

Linius

this guy

I remember one of my history teachers was a Sparta fan and we'd make fun of each others clubs. He'd kick my ass at it since I was 14 and Ajax wasn't having the best of times....

My high school time was PSV's prime with their four titles. It was terrible. Luckily you don't see many PSV fans in my area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom