• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Drop-in with your Pro makes me wanna smash my head against the wall, multiple times.

Yeah I was playing it this morning. 9/10 people just want to run with the ball, it's annoying.

By the way, I made my own pro. Rodney Turkeyburger, welcome back.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Won Division 1 against the cheating ai on FUT

Never touching it again.

Here is my team

NfM5XRj.jpg

Luke Shaw loses fitness faster than any player

Eriksson has games where his pace is cut in half for no reason

Lallana has less stats that everyone but for some reason is rediculous

Ramsey has 3 star skills and plays worse than everyone else (usually its Herrera there who is redic)

Balotelli is the laziest player on fifa with Low/Low workrates, he makes no runs and despite having 4 star weak foot cant shoot that well, but hes fast so w/e.

Sterling is a god.

confuziz

Banned
Winning in the last second in seasons feels so good

Especially against a guy that plays Arsenal exactly like they play in real life (trying to walk the ball into the goal with 60%+ possession)

I've been playing FUT local coop online with my bro. I can't believe they don't allow the second player to have the aiming camera on free kicks/ PK's/ corners etc. I also noticed that with two players I can't control the goalie coming out with triangle anymore. Am I missing something? It has to be one of the strangest things about the game.

bjaelke

QPR FC @QPRFC
.@QPRFC is delighted to confirm the return of Les Ferdinand in the role of Head of Football Operations #SirLesReturns

*salute*

Italian Football Federation president Carlo Tavecchio banned for six months by Uefa for racist comment

Serie a please lol, when even Uefa thinks you are being too racist.

BoerBert

I've been playing FUT local coop online with my bro. I can't believe they don't allow the second player to have the aiming camera on free kicks/ PK's/ corners etc. I also noticed that with two players I can't control the goalie coming out with triangle anymore. Am I missing something? It has to be one of the strangest things about the game.

Same problem here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom