• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Enough of your legit normal banters

It's the great British bake off final tomorrow

Who's gunna win?

It's gotta be Richard right

Star baker 5 times

5 times

I've never seen an episode of it but I have seen the spin off show with Jo Brand twice

If I want to watch elderly women squirting cream all over a kitchen work top I'll visit hotnudegrannies.com

Enough of your legit normal banters

It's the great British bake off final tomorrow

Who's gunna win?

It's gotta be Richard right

Star baker 5 times

5 times

Nah, he's peaked

Speaking of Sterling, he's gonna be one of those players where you check SSN quickly to be met with a yellow bar saying 'Contract talks between Liverpool and Sterling have broken down.'

I can feel it :(

Despite our shite form, I'd be very happy to get Rodgers, Sturridge, Henderson and Sterling tied down long term . They're the foundation for the foreseeable future unless things go badly wrong.

QPR away next I think. Has lolerpool written all over it.

I fucking hate all these tv shows where all they are doing is cooking

Especially when they put dramatic music over cake baking

and have people cry over their failed cakes

This is one step below dancing with the stars and all that shit, as this actually makes you hungry too. At least all those shitty dance shows don't make you want to dance.

I bet you are really good at dancing Wooden. You must of used that Greenman suit for something stupid.

I've never seen an episode of it but I have seen the spin off show with Jo Brand twice

If I want to watch elderly women squirting cream all over a kitchen work top I'll visit hotnudegrannies.com

Fucking hell Wilbur, at least make up a URL that doesn't go to a real site ffs

bud

i don't know, wilbert. tried searching for spider-man and spiderman on 4gifs, but no dice.

I fucking hate all these tv shows where all they are doing is cooking

Especially when they put dramatic music over cake baking

and have people cry over their failed cakes

This is one step below dancing with the stars and all that shit, as this actually makes you hungry too. At least all those shitty dance shows don't make you want to dance.

cooking shows are awesome. i have a 24 hour cooking channel.

when it's 2am and there's nothing else on tv, i just watch cooking shows until i fall asleep.

i love anthony bourdain's show.

Bitchin kitchen is the best cooking show

nadia-gs-bitchin-kitchen-season-two.png

Chambers will start. You just know it.

I'd rather he didn't though. We can't afford for him to get injured because of his versatility. He's so important for us right now.

Wilbur

Banned
Just had a quick go of Alien. Went down a hatch and immediately saw the fucker. Started to run, paused it and gave it back to dean so he could have a go because he hadn't seen it yet. He turns around and it jumps on him :lol

Scared the life out of me and I didn't have the headphones on. His heart was going like mad hahahah

Pennywise

Just had a quick go of Alien. Went down a hatch and immediately saw the fucker. Started to run, paused it and gave it back to dean so he could have a go because he hadn't seen it yet. He turns around and it jumps on him :lol

Scared the life out of me and I didn't have the headphones on. His heart was going like mad hahahah
I kinda felt the same about your latest whatsapp photos
dPrJaGc.png

I haven't posted in a while.

I've been really, really struggling over the last couple of weeks.
I'm just not the person I used to be, and even though I'm pretty young (just started University) I just feel like I'm over the hill.
I am completely spent.
My gears are grinding slower every day.
I have forgotten what it is to feel happiness.

If Clyne so good why didn't Liverpool buy him?

Chambers will take that spot thank you Roy.

RB wasn't a huge priority when we had Flanagan and Johnson, and knew that Manquillo was available

Clyne is better than any of them obviously, but he would have cost a bomb in the one position where we're decently stocked for depth. Plus, Henderson is a boss rightback :p

And sometimes teams just don't go for the obvious targets. If you took your pursuit of Schneiderlin seriously, you'd be title contenders

Wilbur

Banned

I'm just not the person I used to be, and even though I'm pretty young (just started University) I just feel like I'm over the hill.
I am completely spent.

Baby <3 dat freshers flu

No one is the person they used to be. We grow. We expand both internally and externally. We mature. We become different people.

There's no shame in that. Stick at it. Uni's incredible.

Baby <3 dat freshers flu

No one is the person they used to be. We grow. We expand both internally and externally. We mature. We become different people.

There's no shame in that. Stick at it. Uni's incredible.

Haha Fresher's Flu didn't strike me down.
This has been rumbling on for the last 6 years. It's just very tiring. I'm not afraid of becoming a different person.

The issue is that I'm not a person anymore. There's nothing in me.
Obviously there is little I can do but keep my head down.

Just don't know what I'm waiting for.

rodvik

I am completely spent.

I didn't know you were a fellow Villa fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom