• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
why not instead of just having like 2 matches every 2 months that break the flow, have Euro qualifications and WC and cups take place over an extended period of time, that way players can bring better quality to the game, we don't have these breaks of 4 days without games because everyone needs to get together, and that way they're not this frequent.

FKGlfY3.png

Also, Shaw is seemingly fine. Will play for U-21s and so should be available.

Good news all this is.

K1LLER7

If Herrera was to get injured, Blind could move to the right of the diamond or Valencia can come in. Carrick would play as the DM.

Glad that we've finally sorted our midfield out and got a pretty good range of midfielders. Still need Strootman or somebody similar to replace Carrick in the summer. However the priority should be on the CB situation.

If Herrera was to get injured, Blind could move to the right of the diamond or Valencia can come in. Carrick would play as the DM.

Glad that we've finally sorted our midfield out and got a pretty good range of midfielders. Still need Strootman or somebody similar to replace Carrick in the summer. However the priority should be on the CB situation.

Who?

I don't know of any good CBs that would be available.

We could try for Hummels with Dortmund playing like shit I guess

GorillaJu

Who?

I don't know of any good CBs that would be available.

We could try for Hummels with Dortmund playing like shit I guess

Yeah good luck with that

Mats Hummels: ‘I am not tempted by a move to Manchester United’

“There are some [who stay at one club for their whole careers], and they are all really great players. Paolo Maldini of Milan, for example, or Steven Gerrard. I would have been so happy for him if he had won the championship with Liverpool."

Yeah good luck with that

Mats Hummels: ‘I am not tempted by a move to Manchester United’

“There are some [who stay at one club for their whole careers], and they are all really great players. Paolo Maldini of Milan, for example, or Steven Gerrard. I would have been so happy for him if he had won the championship with Liverpool."

Didn't Gerrard almost join Chelsea?

And that's why I started with, I don't know who would actually be available.

Didn't Gerrard almost join Chelsea?

And that's why I started with, I don't know who would actually be available.

I was so excited when he said he was leaving. Then all those people threatened him and his family so he signed a new contract. Man we could have made a Lampard/Gerrard midfield work for us and help England at the same time!

Sounds like everything this gen bar Shadow of Mordor.

I'm not sure if I'm playing SoM incorrectly or something

Everyone in my Nemesis system aside from about 5 captains and the Warchiefs is dead, since I haven't died for ages. And so far I've found that the easier it is, the easier it gets since you get better runes and abilities.

I fear that Advancing Time will fill out the Nemesis stuff again, but then it'll take longer to do my main missions (
Kill 4 Warchiefs
)

Speaking of those missions, I have to do all of them right? Like, I'm not gonna do a
Gollum
mission and accidentally advance the story, eliminating the other missions?

Blablurn

It's ironic though that DriveClub is a game all about online functionality but yet servers are down. Durings its launch.

:lol

Sony pls

PS4 still doesn't have a great game imo aside fro TLoU remaster, which doesn't count

Very good: Shadow of Mordor, assuming it gets harder
Good: Diablo 3, Infamous:SS, Assassin's Creed:BF
Decent: Destiny
Shit: Killzone:SF

All eggs in the MGSV and Bloodborne basket, until UC4 comes out anyway. The Order will be okay, but instantly forgotten.

Blablurn

PS4 still doesn't have a great game imo aside fro TLoU remaster, which doesn't count

All eggs in the MGSV and Bloodborne basket, until UC4 comes out anyway. The Order will be okay, but instantly forgotten.

Well, that's the state of gaming in general. There is nothing HUGE anymore. And also Bloodborne which everyone is hyping is just another Dark Souls.

MGSV will change everything though.

Lightning

Banned

UC4 is going to beast like no other. Just wait until that beauty releases.

Well, that's the state of gaming in general. There is nothing HUGE anymore. And also Bloodborne which everyone is hyping is just another Dark Souls.

MGSV will change everything though.

Cross Gen
Cutscene Rich
That female character which is lol worthy

yea, I will go with MGSV won't be the critical hit people are thinking it will be.

It will probably be better than Bloodborne though, but Bloodborne will be a gamer's game so will review well.

Tubie

This generation of consoles might really be the last.

Blablurn

Cross Gen
Cutscene Rich
That female character which is lol worthy

yea, I will go with MGSV won't be the critical hit people are thinking it will be.

It will probably be better than Bloodborne though, but Bloodborne will be a gamer's game so will review well.

Probably. Gaming is so predictable these days.

I wanna get surprised again <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom