• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meteorain

0vouZ4u.png

Dat Career.

WJD

Here's me thinking I'd been dead last in the GAF FPL all these weeks when there's actually 2 pages.

YES MIDTABLE MEDIOCRITY

Meier

Just woke up. Wow. Got up to pee at HT and saw it was 1-2 never thought I'd wake up to see 5-3. Guess I gotta pull the trigger on Ulloa!

Suen

United :lol. Even with all big players they signed they still fuck up badly against lower than midtable clubs. The ref did some terrible job, but after all diving cunts like Young has done I will gladly take Clattenlegend's side on this.

#TeamClattenburger

Esch

Banned
:lol I didnt wake up early to watch the match, gonna relish this DVR replay watching Leicester slam in 4 in 30 minutes on United

Moobabe

Credit to LVG post match though - blaming defensive organisation as a team instead of pinning it on the back 4.

Any news on Evans' injury?

Clegg

We look good in possession. A couple of steps up from last season in that department. Our attack is improving and will get better too. But that defence though.

I'd like too blame Moyes for Vidic leaving, but he fucked off to inter of his own volition.

We look good in possession. A couple of steps up from last season in that department. Our attack is improving and will get better too. But that defence though.

I'd like too blame Moyes for Vidic leaving, but he fucked off to inter of his own volition.

Must be stressed though that it's not strictly our back 4. If you look at their chances they cam from the fact that our defenders were left outnumbered or in one on ones.

It's poor organisation, and too little help from midfield that's hurting us.

So whose defence is worst; Liverpool or United?

Ours easily.

Thank fuck Lazio signed De Vrij. The Laziale fascists even threatened Lazio director Igli Tare if they didn't sign him. Now that's fucking backfired tremendously.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
So I just got back from work and checked the scores.

I was not expecting those results.

qindarka

Banned
I hate football. I realise that I don't actually enjoy watching matches anymore, it's just fear and dread all round.

Don't know how to stop,though. Maybe I should follow some little MLS club.

Suen

We don't need to worry about United, they will bounce back. After all their RUMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO yelling there has to be more coming from them :lol

Come on City! We need you to win! DC, Meier, today we all wear blue and not the kind of blue you find in London!

Fintan

I hate football. I realise that I don't actually enjoy watching matches anymore, it's just fear and dread all round.

Don't know how to stop,though. Maybe I should follow some little MLS club.
The League of Ireland could always do with some more supporters.

Overall, good performance for the better part of 60 odd minutes.

Defense let us down again. The capitulation is unacceptable.

Positives are, going forward we look dangerous again.

Would rather see Rojo at the left side CB and Shaw and LB. That will be a lot better than Blackett whose headers just seem to be random and shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom