• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

I'll just leave this little gem of a penalty call here:

CornyFixedAgouti.gif

United shouldn't feel too hard done by.

Not really a great angle GIF.

can't tell if he had his left ankle clipped or not.

Wilbur

Banned
Omnibus init

The Omnibus

From 1985 to 2012 the omnibus aired on Sunday afternoons, but was moved to a Friday night/Saturday morning slot from 6 April 2012,[2][3] before being moved back to a Sunday afternoon slot in January 2013 on BBC Two. The omnibus moved back to the Friday night/Saturday morning slot in 2014.

do ur research m8s

Wilbrrr I get harassed here for supporting more than one club. Will you protect me too?

fuck off

FuturusX

I think UTD central issue is that they are getting a wee bit ahead of themselves. The Fergie era is over and that will take some time to replace. They need to focus on the basics and forget about challenging for the league..or CL spots. Take the pressure off the players. You can see how tense they are in every moment of the slightest pressure.

Wilbur

Banned
Jesus Christ I've just gone for a shit and my arsehole is absolutely stinging

Stinging.

It's like someone's rubbed a chilli all on the little balloon line parts

Help me

Clegg

Shaw back will help. Smalling and Blackett together is a recipe for disaster. Rojo wasn't much better but I'm led to believe he's a good CB. Jones back pls. Rafael was great going forward as per but weak too.

Apart from those four, I don't think anyone ahead of them played necessarily bad at least until the equaliser (wait for the caveat). Herrera and Di Maria bright in possession again, always looking to drive forward, and no coincidence that we looked far weaker with Adm off. Blind was fine, if quiet; Nugent did a good job. Falcao really impressed me with his willingness to track back, but I got the feeling he'd work better with Rooney up front and played as the advanced forward instead of RVP, who was okay today but slow and hesitant in possession.

Speaking of Rooney, he was poor. It might seem like I bash him every week and that it may be for no good reason, but he's poor behind the striker, he gave the ball away numerous times, he masked a shit performance again with an assist, and he got praised by the commentators for trying to gee up his team mates when it looked far more like berating them and absolving himself of blame.

I hate him. I really do. I wish he was gone.
Thought it was interesting that LvG blamed our willingness to attack. It gave us three goals but left us wide open to the counter. If Mourinho was out manager he'd spend the entire week on defensive positioning and to nick a 1-0 at the weekend. Don't know what LvG will come up with though. Doesn't seen like the manager to do that. Our midfield is one set up to attack. Really can't see what we can do to change that. Don't have the players for a defensive game.

FuturusX

Jesus Christ I've just gone for a shit and my arsehole is absolutely stinging

Stinging.

It's like someone's rubbed a chilli all on the little balloon line parts

Help me

Sounds like a UTD performance. Sign better toilet paper, perhaps a wet wipe from Madrid.

Wilbur

Banned
Does it air on tuesday or Thursday when the above teams played their European games?

Yes but... so does Pointless. And Eggheads. And In The Night Garden. And a rerun of Poirot.

Might as well have said United lose after the commencing of the working week.

jts

...hate me...
UCL win 6-0

Ties at home against a recentelly promoted team which haven't scored a single goal this season.

I feel like I'm ready for this to happen.

pulga

Banned
I'll be reporting anyone spoiling the dart games from now on, so you best wise up.

Thanks for your comprehension.

Wilbur

Banned
Young and Rooney are my most loathed footballers. Why do they have to play for my team ;_;

Ribery, Nasri and Gerrard are close though.

----

Clegg, thought LVG got it massively wrong re: subs today. Adnan on for Falcao when RVP looked a little puffed and then not moving Rooney up top, and then Mata for ADM meaning either he or Rooney were to play deep. Really odd subs.

I'll be reporting anyone spoiling the dart games from now on, so you best wise up.

Thanks for your comprehension.

Fat guy in a hawaiian shirt throws darts at a board infront of a massive crowd for some reason

Peope dress up like cows or super heroes for some reason

People get pissed, ridiculously fit women turn up

Spoiler alert

L1NETT

Kyle Walker ain't worth wasting your brain cells on Arnie m8

Too many players I hate to name

Danny Mills drives me livid. Did when he played, even more so now.
Savage same as above. Insufferable cockwank
Lee FUCKING Bowyer. Christ
Mark Viduka. No Leeds fans you complete animals he isn't some god send. It's Mark Viduka

jts

...hate me...
Is there another movie where the guy is trying to save his bacon for later but then a woman comes and cooks the bacon.

Love that type of movies.

Clegg

Thing with Di Maria is, as quality as he is, I can't find myself loving him as much as I will Herrera or Blind if they keep good performances up. I'm under no illusions ADM really wants to be at United, pretty sure he'd rather be at Madrid, yet interviews with Blind and Herrera (especially the latter) have made it sound like they're really proud and honoured to be at United. Even Falcao sounds really genuine and he's a merc :lol

It's also why I loved Danny. A fan. Sniff.
I'm pretty sure Di Maria would rather be at PSG too. Fully accepting that we were his third choice (Madrid and then PSG).

I don't really care about that though coz he's clearly putting in great performances. Would be worse if he wasn't giving a fuck. Which may well happen if we get similar results to today.

Blablurn

no one to blame but yourself for that
If i express my personal dislike about a team its not related to a certain user. But instead of attacking Bayern people insult me. I saw that a lot lately. I mean, i dont care but please dont come me with that "blame yourself". If people cant deal with it, ignore me.

Suen

sun2.jpg

You laughed at United.

You can do one
:p
Pls. Did you already forget how Labour and Viva killed Salva and Lightning? It's only revenge my dear K1LLER8. Besides, how can you not laugh at United & United-GAF when they went all "LVGGGG HOLY SHIT THIS IS THE SEASON" and "RUMBOOOOOOOOOO" and now have a worse result than what they had under Moyes, and with all that money spent <3

L1NETT

Oh and Jody Morris

and most Leeds players over the years. It's mostly their complete braindead support I despise there though

And Wise of course

I swear you guys would hate them too. They're pretty much Millwall but in the top division, making them harder to ignore.

What a club with hooligan supporters, based in London. But in the top flight

Sound familiar?

FootballFan

If i express my personal dislike about a team its not related to a certain user. But instead of attacking Bayern people insult me. I saw that a lot lately. I mean, i dont care but please dont come me with that "blame yourself". If people cant deal with it, ignore me.

Yep definitely. Madrid fans do it a lot with me. I say something about Carvajal and then get a response insulting me.

Blablurn

You know whats a shame? Thanks to the defeat no one will remember di Marias goal from today. Dem skills. Herreras goal was fantastic too.

inky

Well, thing is, you kinda don't represent Bayern, so if all you post is "Fuck Madrid this, Madrid that" why are people going to take issue with Bayern instead. It's not like it's the team saying that.

Just friendly advice. I don't care either way and got nothing against you =) If it's just "normal, legit banter" then just stand tall take it when it reflects back bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom