• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

Yep definitely. Madrid fans do it a lot with me. I say something about Carvajal and then get a response insulting me.

I saw that too FF. I saw that too.

Well, thing is, you kinda don't represent Bayern, so if all you post is "Fuck Madrid this, Madrid that" why are people going to take issue with Bayern instead. It's not like it's the team saying that.

Just friendly advise. I don't care either way and got nothing against you. If it's just "normal, legit banter" then just stand tall take it when it reflects back bro.

Yooooo. Exactly :) its all alright.

Wilbur

Banned
You are a strange fella

How's the sunburn

Better. Aftersun is a godsend. Might look like irradiated cum but by god it makes me resemble something human again.

A bit itchy mind, but I got a decent night's sleep for the first time in three days.

Only 150 pages of GOT left. If I could find an English book shop anyway I'd buy ACOK for the plane home.

ACOK

a cock

I can't

I cum in pies

Scum

"Tomorrow I'm not going to be here because I am going to be in Vagina."

tumblr_inline_mfjo8jcrsO1rtrzew.gif

FootballFan

Since we're openly addmiting to not reading posts.

Wagwan with the landlord?

Fill a brother in.

The landlord sent some Bulgarian people into Arnies place without Arnies knowledge.

They went to fix or change something, I forgot.

Arnie is going HAM. Taking landlord to Jeremy Kyle and bringing his 6'2 m8 with him.

edit
I forgot to mention, they were topless.

Clegg

Another thing Wilbz/United bros.

There's really no point in playing Rooney, Falcao and Van Persie in the same side. Team is too unbalanced. Although I suppose we have no other more defensively minded player we can out in their place.

Wilbur

Banned

There's really no point in playing Rooney, Falcao and Van Persie in the same side. Team is too unbalanced. Although I suppose we have no other more defensively minded player we can out in their place.

It would be nice if Louis heard our pleas

Can't we all chip in a fiver and pay a hitman to kill Rooney

Soi Fong will do it

Wilbur

Banned
Hahahaha fuck off Rafael

Although it's not a penalty in the slightest.

arnie please have sympathy

we are a small club now and we don't get the decisions

Set him up so he's caught in bed with two hookers (or a Granny) again and Coleen will do it for free.

Nah Rooney will put out a statement saying he's angry and confused that Coleen didn't make him his favourite sandwich for lunch the day before and they'll renew their vows

scently

We don't need to have three of them at a time. We can rotate them, Rooney/RVP, Rooney/Falcao, Falcao/RVP. Seriously, We have, potentially, a very potent strike force, but trying to shoehorn them all into the team at once is bad.

Mancity had 4 top quality strikers last year and three this year, and they rotate quite well. There is no reason we can't do the same. Top teams tend to have top quality players on the bench.

inky

It sucks because it means Mata gets to eat bench when he is ideal to top the diamond and excels in the position. There aren't even that many chances for rotation either. Falcao needs the match fitness and Rooney/RVP are the teacher's pets so it seems like an unsolvable problem atm barring someone getting injured =/

Wilbur

Banned
OMG Mata getting flattened

Fucking hilarious

That defence is abysmal

Are you Liverpool

Yeah I weren't happy about that. Just flopped to the fucking floor

Today was an aberration. Five points when on paper we should have had at least 12. Madness. Leicester have played us, Everton, and Arsenal at home, and Chelsea and Stoke away and they have eight. Madness.

Arnie

Fuck off Paul Konchesky you fucking amoeba stop thinking you're Gerrard.

You trained with him for a few months and everyone laughed at you. Between expletives.

Clegg

It would be nice if Louis heard our pleas

Can't we all chip in a fiver and pay a hitman to kill Rooney

Soi Fong will do it
I'm sure he already knows exactly what th problem is. But there isn't really a player we can put into the squad who can fix it. Maybe a double pivot of Blind and a fit Carrick with Di Maria doing the attacking? But then we're taking out Herrera who is already looking like an important player for us.

Was busy yesterday and didn't get a chance to comment on the game. Would've been happy with a draw but can't complain too much about the result. Pippo already said it, Juve are simply the stronger team.

I'm sure he already knows exactly what th problem is. But there isn't really a player we can put into the squad who can fix it. Maybe a double pivot of Blind and a fit Carrick with Di Maria doing the attacking? But that's unfair on Herrera who is in fine form.

Spend more than any other club this transfer window

Didn't sign a competent defender.

LVaG is a tactical genius

Wilbur

Banned
Did they show that shocking Rooney diagonal at 3-3?

Fucking Wayne. Fuck off.

Cleffski, no idea. Dropping one of Rumbo, Rooney or RVP is the thing that has to be done. Or just rotating the three of them ahead of Mata/Adnan (maybe Herrera/Di Maria when Carrick's back too).

I don't know, LVG is LVG. He won't drop Rooney because he's captain. He won't drop RVP because he's RVP. He won't drop Falcao because he's new and expensive. It's all coming up Moyeezus.

Glad Liverpool, Spurs and Everton look disjointed too otherwise I'd be dead.

Lightning

Banned
If i express my personal dislike about a team its not related to a certain user. But instead of attacking Bayern people insult me. I saw that a lot lately. I mean, i dont care but please dont come me with that "blame yourself". If people cant deal with it, ignore me.
#fuckbayern?

Wilbur

Banned
Spend more than any other club this transfer window

Didn't sign a competent defender.

LVaG is a tactical genius

People seem to forget Shaw has had one and a half very good seasons in the Premier League.

Just because he loves a burger doesn't mean he won't win the Ballon d'Or.

K1LLER7

--------- De Gea ----------

Rafa - Jones - Rojo - Shaw

--------- Blind ----------

--- Herera ----- Di Maria ---

----- Rooney/Mata -----

------- RVP - Falcao ------

This will get us top 4. Just keep erbody fit pls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom