• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

operon

First penalty not one but fuck Rafael.
Second most definitely again fuck Rafael.
United went to shit after the first penalty.

Clegg

Jones is injured, Evans just came back from injury and is fucked again and Smalling is another who's just back from injury. We're bollocks'd.

Think LVG is using the old get you best players on the pitch routine. I'm sure he'd drop someone for an inferior player if that player would better suit the teams needs. But I don't think we have one.

kharma45

Jones is injured, Evans just came back from injury and is fucked again and Smalling is another who's just back from injury. We're bollocks'd.

Think LVG is using the old get you best players on the pitch routine. I'm sure he'd drop someone for an inferior player if that player would better suit the teams needs. But I don't think we have one.

I'm just glad we've 6 days until the next game to hopefully regroup and get ourselves together.

Hopefully Rojo at CB next weekend won't be a disaster.

Tc91

That pass from Rojo to Mata was just suicide, so far pushed up and he expects Mata to do something with the onrushing defender. He had such a poor game it was like Evra never left.

Ah well, shit game, shit cunts.

Clegg

I'm just glad we've 6 days until the next game to hopefully regroup and get ourselves together.

Hopefully Rojo at CB next weekend won't be a disaster.
Not sure about Rojo at CB either. He'll be playing with Smalling too. Has disaster written all over it. At least Shaw will most likely start. Looking forward to seein him play.

Wilbur

Banned
People keep saying that like you haven't defended like a pub team in basically every game this season

Three clean sheets in a row before this one. Had moments of panic, but this one was a step above any PL game we've played so far.

And even then:

- De Laet arguably should have gone
- Vardy dives for a pen
- Vardy fouls immediately before the pen
- Vardy's cross arguably went out of play

For one game, that's a hell of a lot of bad luck or shit to go against us. One game, and that's two or three absolutely match changing decisions.

Not to play that card because lol we're man united and we buy all the refs lol, but I'm pretty certain we won't have another game like that this season. It was mad.

K1LLER7

That pass from Rojo to Mata was just suicide, so far pushed up and he expects Mata to do something with the onrushing defender. He had such a poor game it was like Evra never left.

Would much rather see Shaw in that position. Look forward to seeing him link up with Di Maria.

Rojo has to be good at CB or we are fucked.

Edit: ^ Yeah, fuck Vardy and the ref. We get nothing nowadays. Fergie come back :*(

jts

...hate me...
At least I have this cat

S1UZBCBl.png

She knows it was the ref

Kioon9J.png

She cums in pies

Wilbur

Banned
Anyway, bed for me. It's 1am here and I've spent all day in a sun so hot it would make Keanu Reeves moister than a nun's clugger.

Night lads.

kharma45

What I don't get is why Smalling was so far up the pitch. It was just Blackett near the halfway line and that was it.

3Sixty

You'd think Diomansy Kamara was better than Messi if he'd signed for you.

lol

m8 honestly though. Bertrand is a #Baller

Bertrand ain't no slouch on his day though, was a decent heir apparent to Cashley Cole at Chelsea until he was loaned into oblivion. Maybe he's just fulfilling his potential?

Aye, he gets shit from a bad loan at Villa really. Been excellent for us, had Dyer in his pocket Saturday and has much better delivery than Shaw.

Salvadora

Three clean sheets in a row before this one. Had moments of panic, but this one was a step above any PL game we've played so far.

And even then:

- Vardy dives for a pen

For one game, that's a hell of a lot of bad luck or shit to go against us. One game, and that's two or three absolutely match changing decisions.

Not to play that card because lol we're man united and we buy all the refs lol, but I'm pretty certain we won't have another game like that this season. It was mad.
2 clean sheets... Burnley and QPR..? And I vividly remember just how outrageously uncomfortable that defence looked then. It's been a feature this season and it will continue, bad refereeing decisions or not

Lightning

Banned
United have played all 3 promoted teams already along with Swansea and Sunderland. That's a painfully easy start to a season to only have 5 points.

United got problems.

Wilbur

Banned
Before I go, because it's related to my last post -

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=899138

Based Keanu

2 clean sheets... Burnley and QPR..? And I vividly remember just how outrageously uncomfortable that defence looked then. It's been a feature this season and it will continue, bad refereeing decisions or not

I can't bloody remember the Sunderland score. Was it 0-0 or 1-1? I have no idea who scored.

And yeah we do defend poorly. But today our first choice centre back was injured, our second went off injured, our other one played left back and our replacement centre back and first choice left back were both on the bench recovering from injury. Not to mention we're trying to bed in two new defenders, three new midfielders and a striker.

It'll get better. I have no doubts about that.

goodbye xoxo

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
and we are alone at the top after porto drew 0-0 at home, not a bad weekend after the shit CL game :)

Tc91

Would much rather see Shaw in that position. Look forward to seeing him link up with Di Maria.

Rojo has to be good at CB or we are fucked.

Edit: ^ Yeah, fuck Vardy and the ref. We get nothing nowadays. Fergie come back :*(

Yeah Rojo does, like Lego said Smalling isn't good enough he scares me shitless when he plays. Jones is forever injured and now Evans is in a protective boot and on crutches. Bad times.

I hope Gaal isn't blinded by his love for Strootman and buys defenders instead in January. Dunno who would be available but surely there are improvements out there.

What I don't get is why Smalling was so far up the pitch. It was just Blackett near the halfway line and that was it.

Yeah I dunno such a weird collapse. Our defence is shit but I didn't expect that.

3Sixty

I hope Gaal isn't blinded by his love for Strootman and buys defenders instead in January. Dunno who would be available but surely there are improvements out there.

Can I interest you in an international defender with 44 caps for his national team and at 26 still has his peak years ahead of him?

Richard Dunne seems to be the odd man out at QPR after Harry's change from 3 at the back to 2.

You know it makes sense.

pulga

Banned
This is what happens when you spunk all your money on attacking players and you cobble some wank defence together.

This is what happens.

You concede 5 to Leicester.

This is what happens.

You will win fuck all.

Damn. Scathing. Cant believe United let a newly promoted side turn the tables like that.

Wilbur

Banned
Damn. Scathing. Cant believe United let a newly promoted side turn the tables like that.

pls

okay I know I keep going but I've just seen Pellegrini's comments

:lol what a bitter boring cunt. "It's going to be hard to defend the title because every team will play defensively"

Fuck off you moaning trout. Christ I really don't like him. Such a hypocrite. Gets away with it in the media because he's so fucking dull.

doicare

And even then:

- Vardy dives for a pen

Tubie

Do Madrid even use Varane? Bid for him Woody.

He played all 90 minutes against Deportivo and he just signed a new contract till 2020 a few days ago.

He's going to be Pepe's or Ramos replacement, as soon as either one of them turns to 100% shit (they are both close to that point).

GorillaJu

What an amazing weekend. Just absurd. Spurs, Everton, Liverpool lose to lower table teams, Man Utd's 5-3 loss to Leicester was some of the best entertainment I've ever seen, and City/Chelsea draw which keeps them from pulling away too far.

K1LLER7

Eh, We just had a summer in which Garay, Mangala, and Benatia were available and we didn't get any of them. I just hope we can get some good defenders out there.
Garay was the ideal buy. Cheap fee and a qualtiy defender.

Not sure who'll be available in the summer. Hope we get CL so we have a better chance of attracting the Hummels of this world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom