• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

Horrible weekend.

So much so it's soured me to turn down tickets for the cup game on Tuesday

Then my pc died

Now my balls itch..ffs.

Jarnet87

van Gaal wanted to bring some quality CBs to the squad, Benatia was stolen by that shit Pepern Munchen, and Kloppo refused to sell Hummels. We should have gotten De Vrj and Garay, both were cheap options.

van Gaal wanted to bring some quality CBs to the squad, Benatia was stolen by that shit Pepern Munchen, and Kloppo refused to sell Hummels. We should have gotten De Vrj and Garay, both were cheap options.

Hummels killed his season for the world cup win, anyway. It's not like he would have been able to help you so far.

I just realized: last season, our defense got fucked by injuries. This season, our midfield gets fucked by injuries. If only our strikers get fucked by injuries next season, we should be good to go lol

scently

Look at Leicester's first five games and then look at United's. A disgrace we've only got 5 points.

That's the thing isn't it? we should have gotten more than we have thus far and the heavy hitters are right around the corner. This could get really ugly and I don't know what we can do. There is this thing we used to do when we get a really bad result. Fergie did it after the 6-1 against Mancity in 11/12. I remember we went on a run of 1-0s. Very poor games but we got the points. We need to get that back but I don't know if we can. We simply don't have the personnel for that.

Clegg

Whitechapel is pretty good.

Not brilliant but entertaining. Only three eps per season so it doesn't lose it's punch.

El Topo

Shaw is a rich man's Contento.

Contento has won the Champions League. Show some respect. With him they wouldn't have gotten 5 goals by Leicester.

Can you blame Benatia? He didn't want to downgrade.

Hixx

Not brilliant but entertaining. Only three eps per season so it doesn't lose it's punch.

Loved the first season. Couldn't be doing with the second.

Back to watching the shield. Love it too apart from the Sutter episodes.

Scum

What an amazing weekend. Just absurd. Spurs, Everton, Liverpool lose to lower table teams, Man Utd's 5-3 loss to Leicester was some of the best entertainment I've ever seen, and City/Chelsea draw which keeps them from pulling away too far.

Meanwhile at Arsenal...

😒

Meier

Got my first exotic item today in Destiny!

ByF0DlECcAEpshT.jpg:large

Can't use it. :(

Really enjoying Destiny, much more than I thought I would. Playing through different modes with a friend irl, I'm only lvl 12 lol.

Bit confusing to start with but I'm getting the hang of it.

GorillaJu

Really enjoying Destiny, much more than I thought I would. Playing through different modes with a friend irl, I'm only lvl 12 lol.

Bit confusing to start with but I'm getting the hang of it.

I was really confused at first on how coop works. They don't really make it easy to understand

nitewulf

was that my recommendation? it is pretty good...the gimmick doesn't wear thin since the seasons are so short.

i finished Broadchurch....liked it a lot.

Clegg

was that my recommendation? it is pretty good...the gimmick doesn't wear thin since the seasons are so short.

i finished Broadchurch....liked it a lot.
I saw it mentioned somewhere here so it must've been you! Just started the second season. Liking it so far.

Wilbur

Banned
Yep. Everything a film should be.

Pls don't attack me.

Future classic my sunburnt friend

Nah. It's a very good film but it won't be a classic, save for if you want to show off a blinding female lead performance.

It's a bit slight. Bit kitchen sink, nothing new to the table. Won't be a classic, although it is very well made in terms of writing and performing. Just a really solid movie, but there's lots of them.

You should watch Peaky Blinders

Sounds good, I do like my gangster shows m8

party down.

good cast and Paul Rudd on the writing team? gotta watch that

uwotm8 (lars von trier? YES)

Listen to this man dean. Should be on iplayer too

What did you think of the fall? Loved it myself. Creepy, unsettling and absorbing

Aside from that in the flesh and Gomorra

Yeah, I liked it. Was wondering how they were going to end it,
but it looks like they're setting it up for the next season. The killer is really weird lol

dean watch space jam

theme song is GOAT m8

Everybody get up, it's time to slam now
We got a real jam goin' down
Welcome to the Space Jam
Here's your chance, do your dance at the Space Jam, alright

no

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom