• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

GorillaJu

party down.

tkVVurq.jpg

wait what
he doesn't has a sister irl? damn

3. Goldberg didn't have a sister and instead opted to turn his older brother, Eric, into Erica -- as played by Hayley Orrantia. "Adding a daughter into the mix would open up the whole world and bring us different kinds of stories," the writer/executive producer said, acknowledging that his brother wasn't wild about having been made fun of as a kid for being the "girl" of the family. The showrunner also noted that his family loves the show and that each week Goldberg's own personal footage will be featured during the end tag. "My mom is the most excited -- this just validated everything she ever did," he said to laughs. Worth noting: Goldberg digitized more than 100 home video tapes to help sell the series to ABC.

Source

I didn't realise he had an older brother actually, so that makes it a bit better but yeh, strange. At least the actress is hot though, was formerly on X Factor USA!

I'm watching Ligue 1 highlights on their official YouTube channel and it got me wondering... why the heck doesn't the EPL do that too? There would be nice money made from that since highlights go up anyway from shady sources.

I'm watching Ligue 1 highlights on their official YouTube channel and it got me wondering... why the heck doesn't the EPL do that too? There would be nice money made from that.

Premier League sells the rights, used to be ESPN (2/3 years back), then The Sun, not 100% sure if The Sun still has them or not, behind a paywall though

Premier League sells the rights, used to be ESPN (2/3 years back), then The Sun, not 100% sure if The Sun still has them or not, behind a paywall though
What a bunch of plebs. With social media and YouTube being huge now just putting them up yourself would be easy money. Or heck, they could just post MotD and nothing else.

Jarnet87

6 days thinking about Mark Clattenburg and how awful United's defense is. We probably need to score 4 against West Ham. Let's just hope we get Phil "the new Howard Webb'' Dowd and are up for scoring some goals.

GorillaJu

Rooney got a lot of blame for his poor attitude and captaining but I'd be fucking fuming if I were in his position too. He played really well until the penalty. He was better than Falcao, who did exceptionally well to put in that cross for RVP, but was generally absent outside of being a gravitational force to pull defenders out of Marie's wrecking ball path.

It's really not Rooney's fault that Blackett and Rojo couldn't handle simple long balls over the top and constantly got outmuscled by Vardy, who was sensational and not playing unfairly as some Utd fans have suggested. If Drogba, Lukaku, Suarez, Falcao or RVP shoulder barge defenders over they get full credit for their strength and for holding off defenders, and Vardy was no different in his physicality. I get similarly frustrated when I see Agbonlahor or Lukaku floor our defenders with shoves and shoulder barges, but the truth is strength is a key attribute for a CB to have and they shouldn't be losing out to physical strikers. If you're constantly putting CBs into 1-on-1's anyway you're asking for trouble.

The Utd defense, compounded by the shocking absence of a holding player in midfield, are fully to blame. You don't have to play like Chelsea to not concede 5 goals. There's a middle ground that accommodates both attack and defense.

Salazar

It's really not Rooney's fault that Blackett and Rojo couldn't handle simple long balls over the top and constantly got outmuscled by Vardy, who was sensational and not playing unfairly as some Utd fans have suggested. If Drogba, Lukaku, Suarez, Falcao or RVP shoulder barge defenders over they get full credit for their strength and for holding off defenders, and Vardy was no different in his physicality.

I'd have no beef if Vardy did just outmuscle Rafael. But he's a rat bastard and it was a shove, followed by a shameless dive.

Wait to see how it feels before fully judging. People like Assassin's Creed combat and that's literally two buttons isn't it?

Err, I've never read or heard anyone say that they like Assassin's Creed's brawling combat, in any of the games

It's horrendous. Spam Square until the enemy glows, then press triangle

jts

...hate me...
I'm just saying mine was shit too.

Like, incredibly shitty. The thing that I feared the most happened.

Hold me guys :'(((((((((((((
Come to think about it, was it you who had a growth about to get checked out or something? Hopefully that's not it m8 :///

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom