• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
muh chips

j0sxkYlLxYjm4.jpg

Cardiff are on the verge of signing West Ham midfielder Ravel Morrison on loan. The two clubs are in talks over a season-long loan deal for Morrison with a January recall clause.

Morrison, who started his career at Manchester United, has made just two appearances for the Hammers so far this season. The 21-year-old is to go on trial in January over claims that he threatened to throw acid in his ex-girlfriend’s face and have her killed.

Just what we need, a real "character" guy.

And we don't have a manager, who the hell is signing him!?

Scum

I'm chatting shit, so here is a pithy deflection

I really couldn't give two hoots if you slag off the lower leagues with your uninformed tripe gathered from youtube clips. But don't be surprised if I call you out on it m8

At the end of the day i'm just a lower league hipster really. An outlier.

Go back to the Premier League, Linette. You're drunk.

darknil

So, what are the official word on the PS4 FIFA 15 club? I can play on weekends because of the time difference with you guys.

L1NETT

Linny pls calm down, you don't have to jump to the defence of the lower league any time anyone mentions it ok

Jumping to the defence lol

Folk say dumb stuff

I say they are being dumb

Also you musn't have read all those times i jump to the defence of MK Dons by calling them dongs and slagging off their stadium

Wilbz come on

inky

I don't think Rooney should have been captain

I know why he is, but he doesn't have the temperament, just the seniority. He's too hot-headed to be an inspiration to other players inside the pitch or to be the leader in tough situations.

It would be fine him losing his mind and shouting if his play after the second and third goal reflected his position, but he didn't even try to sway back momentum with his play. He didn't try to keep the ball or to organize, in fact he lost the ball a couple of times with terrible passes, one which I think led to another goal.

I'm not sure United has that kind of player now, tho, which is a problem.

Wilbur

Banned

Folk say dumb stuff

He called him Delle Alpi

The old Juventus stadium

It's entirely probable that viva wasn't being serious

Mind you, you do it a lot :lol. You've been calling yourself a hipster all week and hipster lower league football, all that

I only said it once m8

Just watch hull and like it

Wilbur

Banned

Folk say dumb stuff

Also you musn't have read all those times i jump to the defence of MK Dons by calling them dongs and slagging off their stadium

Wilbz come on

Not the team in particular

Just lower league football. Like, you mention viva watches uninformed YouTube bilge or whatever, but you'll see Del Boy twice a season in the flesh, and the rest on the football league show, which is basically a YouTube highlight show but with a berk talking over it. MK Dons aren't on telly that much

just calma

calma

calma

kharma

kharma

leave Blablurn alone you cunt

I know why he is, but he doesn't have the temperament, just the seniority. He's too hot-headed to be an inspiration to other players inside the pitch or to be the leader in tough situations.

It would be fine him losing his mind and shouting if his play after the second and third goal reflected his position, but he didn't even try to sway back momentum with his play. He didn't try to keep the ball or to organize, in fact he lost the ball a couple of times with terrible passes, one which I think led to another goal.

I'm not sure United has that kind of player now, tho, which is a problem.

Keane was hot headed, but I think he chose the right moments to go after players. Not after conceding a goal or after his own mistakes.

Or maybe my memory is shit.

LVG really fucked up playing all of those youth defenders in the league cup. A couple of players could use some starts to get their fitness and sharpness back.

We played all 3 of our fit CBS against Sunderland at the weekend, who else was he supposed to play.

Let me think back to who was available.

Jones was fit at the time. Keane, Vermijl, and James was just overkill. Even playing Young at lwb would have helped out. The kids would have been better served playing across a couple of league cup matches as opposed to being all thrown in at once. We basically threw away potential starts for Januzaj and Wilson in favor of giving youth defenders, who really aren't on the same level as those two, some minutes. Those two are our most talented youngsters. The others will most likely not make it at United. How many matches will they start with Falcao, RVP, Rooney, and Mata in front of them?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
tumblr_ncalixStJA1r30r4xo1_1280.jpg

Llorente set up like 70% of our chances in the last few matches, but yeah. I want dat Pogba - Coman - Morata. If not vs. Cesena ... when?!

Sucks about Caceres. He was playing like a boss.
Yeah he's selfless I'll give him that, but I want an explosion of awesome upfront. I want a genuine Spanish striker.

I want pace

I want speed

I want More-ata

This is so fucking funny.

Someone explain to me how Poli continues to make it into the starting XI...

I don't get it.

I feel for the translator

"I want my players to play with balls" and the translators reaction :lol

OH HEY SOMEONE ACTUALLY WATCHED ONE OF MY LINKS ;_;

Just watching the game back and the atmosphere at the Lane is shocking, I think it's a real problem for us. It was like a morgue for the entire match, I get that the fans expect entertainment but where is the support for the team? It was embarrassing and all it does is help the opposition.

Some of the people in the stands need a reality check, we don't have Bale, Modric and Van Der Vaart anymore, our midfield is not world class yet they expect us to swat teams aside.

This has been a problem for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom