• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Martino called up our very own 23 y/o Roberto Pereyra <3 and Higuain, but not Tevez :lol

what a fucking farce :lol

I honestly didn't know Pereyra was that young, now I love him even more!

They don't want Tevez because of his attitude in the past. Similar to Balo. I'm sorry Yurt, but he's finished with their national team.

Arnie

End of May

I'm knee deep in pashwar always

Oi you live in tooting right? Have you been to the railway and social?

Me likey
You mean the Tram and Social you fruit.

No but I've heard it's good.

EDIT: "get a fucking grip Glen, I didn't cum in your mouth

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I assume that you're constantly two feet away from some pristine Russian lady garden.
OH BABY&#128525;&#128525;&#128525;
They don't want Tevez because of his attitude in the past. Similar to Balo. I'm sorry Yurt, but he's finished with their national team.
But they can't deny his work ethic :( he spits blood for his teams :(

Haha this is GOOD for us anyway, like I give a spunkbubble about Argentina :lol :lol

Wilbur

Banned
You mean the Tram and Social you fruit.

No but I've heard it's good.

EDIT: "get a fucking grip Glen, I didn't cum in your mouth

:lol god I love glen.

I asked my wifey what it was called again and she said railway. I said the tram stop. It's her fault ok

You know, I think my favourite ever TTOI moment is one of the first episodes where they find out the focus group woman is an actor

And Malcolm's talking about the press shitstorm that is going to crash down around her

"Have you seen that film notting hill?"

And off screen you hear hugh say "she's probably fucking in it"

It absolutely kills me. It kills me.

FootballFan

But they can't deny his work ethic :( he spits blood for his teams :(

Haha this is GOOD for us anyway, like I give a spunkbubble about Argentina :lol :lol

The thing is, the time Tevez has been with juve has been really successful. I'm guessing he would probably go crazy again if Milan and inter were destroying juve.

Arnie

:lol god I love glen.

I asked my wifey what it was called again and she said railway. I said the tram stop. It's her fault ok

You know, I think my favourite ever TTOI moment is one of the first episodes where they find out the focus group woman is an actor

And Malcolm's talking about the press shitstorm that is going to crash down around her

"Have you seen that film notting hill?"

And off screen you hear hugh say "she's probably fucking in it"

It absolutely kills me. It kills me.
Aye that bit killed me.

I'm doing a rerun with my housemate, he hasn't seen it.

Malcolm just punched Glen. I lost it.

FootballFan

Aye that bit killed me.

I'm doing a rerun with my housemate, he hasn't seen it.

Malcolm just punched Glen. I lost it.

You guys watching Malcolm in he middle?

It's pretty good, not something I'd laugh about and watch with mates on repeat but it's good.

what team do you support?
No one:

iJEj4N7Cuq1wd.gif

Gambit

I'm watching Arrested Development for the 1000th time right now. It just never gets old. It's so good.

good idea. I need something to cheer me up.

After not playing for two months, I have given Resident Evil 6 another chance (one hour) and I just do not like that game. It's ok when there is no shooting and no enemies, but I just cannot wrap my mind around those stupid controls. To be fair, I suck at dual-analog shooters in general, but this game makes it extra hard.

Give me either tank controls or a wiimote.

Good win for my boys tonight. Although it really was shit your pants time in the last 10 minutes.

3 in a row now. And at home to Rotherham on Saturday. Really should be four. But knowing us we'll fuck it up.

COME ON YOU FOOTBALLS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom