• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

ByJy6jICYAEZ7Pe.jpg:large

Footy GAF pls.

It was a shit tweet by the PL considering two of the top 3 teams were playing each other. Should have mentioned that only 2 of the top 10 teams won a match this weekend.

Welcome to Parma m8. Where dreams come true.

Parma lives on through Juve.

Living legends like Giovinco, Palladino, Amauri, De Ceglie, Mirante,
Buffon I'm so sorry Suen but we needed him :(

Also, Parma based its early kits and crest on Juve.

Plus, Parma was the first team we beat competitively in the Juventus Stadium, the first team Vidal scored against in Serie A.

So you see, LONG AND STORIED TRADITION

You might say that when Juve wins the scudetto, Parma also wins the scudetto but only a little bit.

http://abload.de/img/llion14f27.gif[/img

Okay Llion King I'll give you this one

you should send this to LVG, don't get why he doesn't rate him -_-[/QUOTE]

I don't think he doesn't rate him, but he hasn't really seen what Adnan has to offer apart from the Mk Dons and Swansea match. I can't blame him for that. He has Mata, Rooney, Falcao, and RVP to choose from. All players with a great reputation over the years so he's familiar with their qualities more than a 19 year old.

Scum

Just watching the game back and the atmosphere at the Lane is shocking, I think it's a real problem for us. It was like a morgue for the entire match, I get that the fans expect entertainment but where is the support for the team? It was embarrassing and all it does is help the opposition.

Some of the people in the stands need a reality check, we don't have Bale, Modric and Van Der Vaart anymore, our midfield is not world class yet they expect us to swat teams aside.

We've been dead for a long time now, Usho. :-(

WJD

Decent first day at work, got to grips with some fairly exciting clients.

Now time for veg and chicken

and a Corona

Suen

Parma lives on through Juve.

Living legends like Giovinco, Palladino, Amauri, De Ceglie, Mirante,
Buffon I'm so sorry Suen but we needed him :(

Also, Parma based its early kits and crest on Juve.

Plus, Parma was the first team we beat competitively in the Juventus Stadium, the first team Vidal scored against in Serie A.

So you see, LONG AND STORIED TRADITION

You might say that when Juve wins the scudetto, Parma also wins the scudetto but only a little bit.
I've never seen such a beautiful and at the same time soul-crushing post before. You make me proud fadetoblack.

061012f0-bd0e-0131-8e02-2e525f243e56.gif

Lightning

Banned
so Monreal is out until mid October, Debuchy out for 3 months at least.... this could get really ugly really quickly
So Monreal had an Arsenal style set back? After the Dortmund game Wenger said he would be back in the team for Villa, now it's our customary 3 weeks,

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Roma's president:

“There has been non stop reporting in UK newspapers about Kevin Strootman and Manchester United,” Roma quote Pallotta as saying through their official Twitter account.

“Kevin Strootman is not for sale and has never ever been discussed in that vein at Roma. They are wasting paper.

“We consider Kevin an integral highly valued partner in our long term plans

if you want him, you'll buy him. We've heard that one before from Roma

-Gomez out for three weeks again, fucking hell.
-Caceres's injury not that serious, thank fuck.

Marc

Gattuso meltdown :lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HS9HxCjU9t0#t=210

Best interview of ALL TIME.

"players no pay salary? FACK OFF"

I did! IT LOOKS BLOODY BRILLIANT

I don't need to see anything more, I trust them. :lol HERE TAKE ALL MY MONEY

Haha, Rino, no idea about half of what he is saying but he is such an intense guy. I love that he learnt English from scots yelling swear words.

I'm just sad about no longer having a shield. :( Although I am up for dual wielding some swords ala Spartacus/Gannicus, just need some cool armour and not a bloody coat (although a cape would be cool).

3HqQa.gif

47sI9Bm.gif

Decent first day at work, got to grips with some fairly exciting clients.

Now time for veg and chicken

and a Corona

What job did you end up doing? Think you were looking at being involved with films but had to do some law work first?

Congrats on starting your long journey into apathy and laziness. :D

WJD

What job did you end up doing? Think you were looking at being involved with films but had to do some law work first?

Congrats on starting your long journey into apathy and laziness. :D

Haha, cheers!

Ended up trying to get something as close to a mixture of the two as possible so I'm in marketing at the moment. Gives me the chance to be creative in a high-pressure environment whilst also being paid a steady wage so it's not too bad!

Lightning

Banned
Roma's president:

if you want him, you'll buy him. We've heard that one before from Roma

-Gomez out for three weeks again, fucking hell.
-Caceres's injury not that serious, thank fuck.
You can buy most players with the right amount of money. Strootman will be hilariously expensive though,

Wilbur

Banned
Loooool last week we came to reception to ask to get our room for longer because our check out is 12pm Tuesday and our flight isn't until 2am wednesday. they said come back the day before you go.

Just went and he's told us it's fully booked and we can't get another room. Surely you would have known that last week you cunt. Either it was booked last week or it wasn't and there was a room available.

Now we're roomless and carrying stuff around without a shower and whatnot for ten hours until our transfer comes

pls

Help me

Blablurn

Loooool last week we came to reception to ask to get our room for longer because our check out is 12pm Tuesday and our flight isn't until 2am wednesday. they said come back the day before you go.

Just went and he's told us it's fully booked and we can't get another room. Surely you would have known that last week you cunt. Either it was booked last week or it wasn't and there was a room available.

Now we're roomless and carrying stuff around without a shower and whatnot for ten hours until our transfer comes

pls

Help me

ah that sucks :/ spain? turkey? where are you?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

pls

Help me

this classic hotels :lol if you're in Turkey there are PLENTY of hotels everywhere dude

or just PM Facism he'll call one of his cousins or something

Abraxas

pls

Help me
The cunts always seem to do that. My advice is to throw a fit. Write a scathing review. It works.

pls

Help me

Just start showering in the lobby with bottled water. That'll teach em.

Also do a shit

Wilbur

Banned
ah that sucks :/ spain? turkey? where are you?

Turkey, little place called Side

this classic hotels :lol if you're in Turkey there are PLENTY of hotels everywhere dude

or just PM Facism he'll call one of his cousins or something

this is true. Just gonna sit by their pool all day anyway, fuck them

The cunts always seem to do that. My advice is to throw a fit. Write a scathing review. It works.

The receptionists are well rude. The bar and restaurant staff are all nice but both receptionists have been rude rude cunts.

Just start showering in the lobby with bottled water. That'll teach em.

Also do a shit

:lol

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Martino called up our very own 23 y/o Roberto Pereyra <3 and Higuain, but not Tevez :lol

what a fucking farce :lol

I honestly didn't know Pereyra was that young, now I love him even more!

Lightning

Banned
Martino called up our very own 23 y/o Roberto Pereyra <3 and Higuain, but not Tevez :lol

what a fucking farce :lol

I honestly didn't know Pereyra was that young, now I love him even more!
Tevez is done. It's his deserved fate.

Chambers last season picked up 0 yellow cards for Southampton. So far this season has 4 in 9 games. Clearly adjusting to Arsenal's habit of exposing our defenders to potential one on one's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom