• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pennywise

1l60FCa.png

But i don't know you people!

We can have a chat before that, don't worry bae.
No one is gonna hurt you.

It's just alot easier if you can speak and tell where you're going or so.
If you're still to shy, you should get a beer before we play.

Blablurn

When I was in China one of the American students recommended Arrested Development to me. I watched like 3 episodes and didn't get why he was hyping as the second coming. Then some weeks later I gave it another shot and LOVED IT. And then I loved it even more after watching it over and over again. Even my gf became a fan of it.

What a great show. And I'm not even mad about the 4th season. They tried it. Despite the conflicting schedules. 1-3 will always be my favs though <3.

What a great show. Legendary.

Sorry if this is off topic but is there a FIFA15 ps3 gaf proclub?

If so, who do I gotta blow around here to join it?

Also, what will it be called?

Gafham City?

Blaburn Rovers?

Wilburhampton Wanderers?

El Topo

Because i spoiled f1 results. I was also the reason man u lost.

You either die as the hero. Or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

Blablurn.

Just a note ahead, no one in this thread please spoil the Premier League results on Saturday. I want to read up on it later.

El Topo

So no epl results, no f1 results, no tennis results, no darts results.

We will run out of things to discuss in here.

Bundesliga is fine, it's a one team league anyway (dat Paderborn). French league is okay as well, no one here cares about them other than the life-long Monaco supporters. Eredivisie, eh, sure, gotta talk about dat Zwolle. Russian league to discuss the AVB greatness, Serie A to see Juve stomp the competition. La Liga as well, if only to see Real either crush the competition or humiliate themselves.

Suen

Sorry if this is off topic but is there a FIFA15 ps3 gaf proclub?

If so, who do I gotta blow around here to join it?

Also, what will it be called?

Gafham City?

Blaburn Rovers?

Wilburhampton Wanderers?
I've been talking to Wes through pms about how off topic lots of posts here are in recent months. Frankly, it makes it hard to follow football related posts here, and this is a football thread after all. The purpose here is to keep the discussion mainly about football.

Don't misunderstand me. I understand that every single post can't be about football and that's fine but it's going too far. I'm considering reporting some people here if it goes on. Just thought I'd give you a warning.

Blablurn

I've been talking to Wes through pms about how off topic lots of posts here are in recent months. Frankly, it makes it hard to follow football related posts here, and this is a football thread after all. The purpose here is to keep the discussion mainly about football.

Don't misunderstand me. I understand that every single post can't be about football and that's fine but it's going too far. I'm considering reporting some people here if it goes on. Just thought I'd give you a warning.

Are you serious?

I'm calling my mom right now telling her I need FIFA 15 to play with bla this weekend

Yes ELSK

Elchele

I can't tell if you're being serious or not :lol

FootballFan

He's just asking about a football game man.

EmiPrime

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

Couldn't agree more

Phlebas

Banned

Lol

pappe

Why is it that LVG never gets up and goes to the touch line often. I remember in the world cup he wasnt like that. Was he like that at his other clubs too??? He is almost motionless throughout the matches and only shows emotions when we score.

Sorry mate, just saw a couple of FIFA pro clubs related posts and thought i'd cast out my hook.

I'll just keep searching gaming community for FIFA related shit

On a lighter note, Liverpool play Middlesborough tomorrow. If we lose, I might actually prolapse.

K1LLER7

What an incredibly line up.

Killer7 is too busy playing watch doge
Incredible when I play. When I'm not, its like taking Messi out of the Barca team :p

I'm playing Watch Dogs because I've gotten bored of Destiny lol. Will finish the story with Hitch whenever he's on.

Suen

Sorry mate, just saw a couple of FIFA pro clubs related posts and thought i'd cast out my hook.

I'll just keep searching gaming community for FIFA related shit

On a lighter note, Liverpool play Middlesborough tomorrow. If we lose, I might actually prolapse.
No probem m8. I've seen your posts before and you're a decent poster. Just thought I should let you know so you won't turn like certain posters here.

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?
Yeah things are getting ridiculous around here.

Couldn't agree more
Glad I'm not the only one thinking about this.

K1LLER7

No probem m8. I've seen your posts before and you're a decent poster. Just thought I should let you know so you won't turn like certain posters here.

Yeah things are getting ridiculous around here.

Glad I'm not the only one thinking about this.
This post is off-topic.

Pls stop.

Elchele

Same here :(

Mines supposed to be ~6mb but my area sucks. Can't even get Fibre Optic here :*(

I just can't afford a better connection :lol I could have a 30mb if I had the money, and it isn't that expensive tbh

but I probably wouldn't leave home if I had a 30mb connection

Lightning

Banned
Ospina, Chambers, Diaby, Wilshere, Podolski, Rosický & Alexis to all start against Southampton, @johncrossmirror reports. #afc #sfc
We're starting Alexis, Chambers and Wilshere against Southampton? What the fuck. Has Wenger forgotten that Chambers has to play every game from now until Debuchy is back? This not going to go well at all.

K1LLER7

I just can't afford a better connection :lol I could have a 30mb if I had the money, and it isn't that expensive tbh
Start a twitch stream,
Eat Mangos,
????
Profit,
Get a better internet connection & a Mango farm ;)

UK Gov' are investing £12m around here so hopefully things improve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom