• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gurthang

Banned
We are gonna destroy Elche tomorrow. Ronaldo already has Pichichi in the bag. Though it will be a tough competition between him and Chicha. Hopefully Isco starts in place of Bale. Has three assists, one less than Messi, while playing a lot less minutes than him.

Arnie

Oh my word the Jamie Jackson Barkley article is jokes. The whole thing has 100% been pushed out by City to try and destabilise the player. If you needed evidence of this check this fucking nugget at the bottom:

There is even confidence at the club they have an 11-year-old on the books who can be better than Lionel Messi.

And City think they can get him for £30 million. He'll be £50 million, minimum.

Nice to see Rooney show he still has pace when chasing a total fucking lost cause.

EoDpfC6.gif

I just can't afford a better connection :lol I could have a 30mb if I had the money, and it isn't that expensive tbh

but I probably wouldn't leave home if I had a 30mb connection

You can be a twitch star. The Pepe lookalike coming live to you with a fifa 15 stream, I would donate.

Scum

We're starting Alexis, Chambers and Wilshere against Southampton? What the fuck. Has Wenger forgotten that Chambers has to play every game from now until Debuchy is back? This not going to go well at all.

Wenger's just trying to give us a fighting chance for the weekend game.
#Mindgames

Couple of papers say City have made Barkley their number one target. Would be an absolute waste if goes there.

He'll be daft to move there.

So Rossiter could start tomorrow. Really excited to see how that lad handles being in the 1st team.

Oh fuck, I do genuinely worry if we play our youth team

I know they have skills but the last thing we need for morale (and banter) is to lose to Middlesborough.....

Feorax

Oh fuck, I do genuinely worry if we play our youth team

I know they have skills but the last thing we need for morale (and banter) is to lose to Middlesborough.....

Which is fair, but on the other hand, our only fit (ish) central midfielders are Lucas and Gerrard. That's a disaster waiting to happen in itself

Slizz

It was room temperature. Did I fuck up?

Maybe, maybe not. They are best cold or even frozen. But it honestly depends on the tree the mango came from. There are too many different types of mango trees to list. Some are sweeter, some are almost flavorless/avocado-like.

Man, I can't wait for Bayern - Paderborn tomorrow. The media is going crazy about it and I went full muppet.

It's like when GAF hypes some random average as fuck game like Destiny.

Slizz

£10 for lower tier. League cup games nice and cheap.

My first game since the move. Just 2 tube stops away! :)

Hell yeah, that sounds too dope.

To be able to do that where I live would be heaven. Make it happen Becks.....

I don't think Miami is getting a team any time soon.

Yaya Toure is in his 30s, so Barkley joining City seems logical for both parties. Though it probably won't happen until 2016, since he's missing out on a fair bit of development this season.

We're starting Alexis, Chambers and Wilshere against Southampton? What the fuck. Has Wenger forgotten that Chambers has to play every game from now until Debuchy is back? This not going to go well at all.

He's gonna end up playing more games here than he would have at Southampton, lol.

LegoArmo

Tonight is like Christmas Eve for me, waiting for FIFA. This is really pathetic.

Maybe, maybe not. They are best cold or even frozen. But it honestly depends on the tree the mango came from. There are too many different types of mango trees to list. Some are sweeter, some are almost flavorless/avocado-like.

It tasted a bit like a melon/peach cross, and I don't like melon.

It was described as "perfectly ripe".

EmiPrime

It will be fun trying to figure out which Southampton player we'll buy next. Keep your eyes peeled, some of them will be playing like this is a trial for the Arsenal team.

(semi serious banter)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom