• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

ATF487

Yes Rossiter might play tomorrow. Normally I'd say take the cups seriously but with this season I'd love nothing more than to play the kids/squad players and maybe take an early exit out of both of them

Tubie

We are gonna destroy Elche tomorrow. Ronaldo already has Pichichi in the bag. Though it will be a tough competition between him and Chicha. Hopefully Isco starts in place of Bale. Has three assists, one less than Messi, while playing a lot less minutes than him.

idk

It's all set up perfectly for a Madrid implosion at the Bernabeu tomorrow.

DominoKid

Nice to see Rooney show he still has pace when chasing a total fucking lost cause.

EoDpfC6.gif

well damn why does fatboy run so slow with the ball?

Yes Rossiter might play tomorrow. Normally I'd say take the cups seriously but with this season I'd love nothing more than to play the kids/squad players and maybe take an early exit out of both of them

In the words of every Arsenal fan ever

4th place is better than any trophy

Until they win one, then fuck it trophies come first.

Zabojnik

Man, I can't wait for Bayern - Paderborn tomorrow. The media is going crazy about it and I went full muppet.

It's like when GAF hypes some random average as fuck game like Destiny.

3-0, Paderborne hype deflated. You know it.

Hard. Also, I can imagine european mangos to be kind of shit compared to the ones you find in tropical countries

It's actually the opposite. They send the best mangos to Europe and leave you with the third-rate shit. Sorry mang.

Facism

i honestly don't mind OT stuff in the football thread. We talk enough football when there are matches being played or pertinent news about footballing stuff going down.

The football thread is a little community of it's own and a load of us have either been posting or lurking here for years. You could forgive some OT when it's a dry spell regarding footballing matters. I'm not a big fan of people who police for the police, but whatever the mods feel about the state of things is what we'll have to accept. No hard feelings or bile, that's the way things go. I think the thread would be poorer if we were forbidden from a bit of OT chatter that solidifies the bonds of friendships between us randoms on the internet.

The shit-talking and personal attacks, plus the occasional cliquey attack dog nonsense needs to fuck right off though.

Scum

3-0, Paderborne hype deflated. You know it.

You hope so, you old Mia San Mia lover.

0-0 after 90 minutes, Ducksch will get subbed in and score the winner in the 93rd minute. Ducksch will then go on to become Bundesliga top scorer 2014/15 and win us the CL in 2016.

I just wish they would give him some match time. Why must our loan players always suck so hard :(. Teach me your Juve magic, Zabo. Do we need to sell half their rights to make them play well?

Elchele

my mom said yes, I'm buying FIFA 15 tomorrow. God bless her

Do you even know where Paderborn is? Like kind of? Cause I didn't
gzdtIVu.png

This is the city of Paderborn's emblem:
yZGmAHt.jpg

Let's do it, Pep, for Catalonia!

:lol how can you not know where a fucking city of your country is located at. I don't even know what a paderborn is

Elchele

gross

green + vinegar/lemon, salt, pepper, chile hnnnnggggg

dunno. I like both kinds, depends on my mood/weather
both are great tho, I don't like when they are too maduros, the color moves from yellow to orange and it is a mess, I don't like it.

Yellow or green
Yellow has to be cold

Green with all the things you described

Slizz

i honestly don't mind OT stuff in the football thread. We talk enough football when there are matches being played or pertinent news about footballing stuff going down.

The football thread is a little community of it's own and a load of us have either been posting or lurking here for years. You could forgive some OT when it's a dry spell regarding footballing matters. I'm not a big fan of people who police for the police, but whatever the mods feel about the state of things is what we'll have to accept. No hard feelings or bile, that's the way things go. I think the thread would be poorer if we were forbidden from a bit of OT chatter that solidifies the bonds of friendships between us randoms on the internet.

The shit-talking and personal attacks, plus the occasional cliquey attack dog nonsense needs to fuck right off though.

What happened? OT in here is being frowned upon? Mangos no longer allowed to be a topic of discussion?

Zabojnik

You hope so, you old Mia San Mia lover.

0-0 after 90 minutes, Ducksch will get subbed in and score the winner in the 93rd minute. Ducksch will then go on to become Bundesliga top scorer 2014/15 and win us the CL in 2016.

I have yet to watch a Paderboss match. Do they have any potentially top class players in their team or is it more of a Del Neri's Chievo type of situation, where everything just clicks for a while?

I just wish they would give him some match time. Why must our loan players always suck so hard :(. Teach me your Juve magic, Zabo. Do we need to sell half their rights to make them play well?

There's really no magic involved. :p We just started buying actually promising young players a few years back and are now starting to see some encouraging results. Gotta give Marry & Parry credit where credit is due, even though I'm still not convinced players like Zaza and Berardi are in fact Juve material. We'll next year, I guess.

Elchele

I have yet to watch a Paderboss match. Do they have any potentially top class players in their team or is it more of a Del Neri's Chievo type of situation, where everything just clicks for a while?

dat Kachunga. FIFA 12 legend

not really, in Bundesliga when a small club does well (Augsburg, Freiburg, etc) is mainly because of the coach and then the collective .

Scum

0q76ono.gif

I have yet to watch a Paderboss match. Do they have any potentially world-class players in their team or is it more of a Del Neri's Chievo type of situation, where everything just clicks for a while?
It's really more of a second division squad that gives all in every match and plays above their actual limit. Pretty much what they also did last season.

Kachunga looks good so far but he's probably not going to be more than a decent Bundesliga striker. And that's pretty much all they have. Except my unbreakable believe in Ducksch lol

There's really no magic involved. :p We just started buying actually promising young players a few years and are now starting to see some encouraging results. Gotta give Marry & Parry credit where credit is due, even though I'm still not convinced players like Zaza and Berardi are in fact Juve material. We'll next year, I guess.
Yeah, making the step to become relevant for the first team is another thing. But your players are playing at least.

K1LLER7

Woy is fast tracking Blackettbauer into the English senior squad.
Serious?

I think he'll make it one day. Comfortable on the ball, needs more experience playing in the PL and the 1st team. Would've been ideal to play him alongside an experienced CB like Vidic :(

Btw how far have you gotten with B'Empire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom