• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feorax

I think there were something like 90 clubs investigated in the same way last year, of which only 7 actually had any sanctions imposed.

As much as I enjoy the occasional cigarette, nothing is more disgusting than talking to someone with a nasty cigarette breath. I immediately feel like throwing up.

Phlebas

Banned
U65QtzZ.jpg

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
you know you're truly lost when you start pointing fingers at refs

As much as I enjoy the occasional cigarette, nothing is more disgusting than talking to someone with a nasty cigarette breath. I immediately feel like throwing up.

I make out with one

;_;

God bless gum. It's okay though, I don't find it disgusting or anything.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
QPR midfielder Sandro has suffered a knee injury while celebrating a training ground goal, manager Harry Redknapp has claimed.

A jubilant knee-slide after netting in a practice match has ruled the former Tottenham man out of action – though the seriousness of his injury is not yet clear.

Sandro has been dogged by knee problems in recent seasons, and it seems an over-zealous celebration of a meaningless goal is behind his latest setback.

Redknapp told talkSPORT: “Sandro injured his knee after scoring a goal in training and sliding on the dry ground celebrating.”

Sandro joined the R’s from Spurs in a £10m deal on transfer deadline day.

The 25-year-old missed the 1-1 draw with Stoke last weekend due to his training ground mishap.

A previous knee injury wiped out most of 2013 for the Brazilian. He has admitted that he considered retirement during his recovery.

The beast is dead again :(

Cheers for the £10m, Tony.

King_Moc

Banned
I think there were something like 90 clubs investigated in the same way last year, of which only 7 actually had any sanctions imposed.

A large chunk of that liverpool money is paying off architects for the cancelled stadium at Stanley Park. That wouldn't be taken into account as ffp allows you to spend what you like on stadium work. £35m of the 2011/12 loss was on that, and I know some of last season's announced loss was spent on it too.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...um-cost-the-club-a-staggering-50-million.html

Blablurn

Because I rather buy a new shit game instead of a roster and kit update with worse gameplay than its predecessor. :/ And still, I havent bought a single PS4 game for 70 EUR yet...

I buy physical and resell my annual games.

I'm sure you will still buy it very soon : O Especially after we trash Paderborn tonight.

jtb

Banned
Now we've won the FA cup, I doubt we'll see more than 2 first teamers.

Expect to see Diaby, Rosicky and Podolski start along with guys like Hayden, Bellerin and Ajayi.

Please explain how his selections have been bizarre, considering our trophy drought before the FA Cup win?

we have (and had) zero depth; playing first team players wasn't going to solve the trophy drought when all it was doing was weakening the team across the board by stretching our limited resources way too thin. with a deep squad like City or Chelsea? absolutely, play whoever you want. but when there's a significant drop off (especially with defenders...), and considering we've never won the damn thing, it clearly isn't working. it's frustrating.

GorillaJu

Ah, okay, so there doesn't appear to be any concrete suspicion, just the possibility of sanction given Liverpool's re-entry to the CL. Click baity article, but tbh I've been concerned for a while about the losses the club has been enduring. A lot of it came from the new owners taking on debt the previous owners acrued so it may possibly be exempt.

A large chunk of that liverpool money is paying off architects for the cancelled stadium at Stanley Park. That wouldn't be taken into account as ffp allows you to spend what you like on stadium work. £35m of the 2011/12 loss was on that, and I know some of last season's announced loss was spent on it too.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...um-cost-the-club-a-staggering-50-million.html

£35m on architects, legal and planning? What is going on there? That is an absolutely insane amount of money on that work.

GorillaJu

£35m on architects, legal and planning? What is going on there? That is an absolutely insane amount of money on that work.

The plan for the stadium which was never built alone came out to I think 10m? That's supposedly the amount the club paid the architecture firm. All hazy and unsubstantiated.

I'm a lil sick of getting attacked on a personal level but I'm slowly getting used to it.

It's quite unfortunate that this place sometimes resortes to personal attacks. Initially I though we were all a bunch of mates, but it's clear to me that personally attacking someone is the easiest way to 'win' an argument.

GorillaJu

I'm a lil sick of getting attacked on a personal level but I'm slowly getting used to it.

That's not even personal. You don't want to get personal with Yurt. Unless you like dicktures on your Facebook wall. In that case I highly advise you to get personal.

The plan for the stadium which was never built alone came out to I think 10m? That's supposedly the amount the club paid the architecture firm. All hazy and unsubstantiated.

If that is just architects and not also outline civils, mech and elec that seems rather high but what about the other 25?!

That's a world class player down the drain right there.

GorillaJu

If that is just architects and not also outline civils, mech and elec that seems rather high but what about the other 25?!

That's a world class player down the drain right there.

That is a great question that would be better asked to anyone who knows a thing about the situation. My ignorance on this issue is compounded by my ignorance on the topic in general.

FootballFan

Sorry mate, just saw a couple of FIFA pro clubs related posts and thought i'd cast out my hook.

I'll just keep searching gaming community for FIFA related shit

On a lighter note, Liverpool play Middlesborough tomorrow. If we lose, I might actually prolapse.

fucking hell Suen.

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom