• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abel Hernandez scored? lol

Hernandez-Dancing.gif

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I score ok with Sturridge, not the best goals but not any real problems with him.

You putting too much power into it?

No they go super wide, I honestly cant believe it, i need 10 shots to score because they are never on target, playing on assisted shooting aswell.

I have literally no issues with Hazard, Sterling, Di Maria, Toure or Herrera but whatever striker i put in is terrible.

Abraxas

This could be campbells big game if things stay the same. His pace would wreck hull.

Also bla, why do you even watch bundesliga anymore? Its like watching a mvie you've seen 20 times already.
Kickoff, 3 mins 1-0 bayern, 10 mins lol dortmund/paderborn/leverkusen, 25 mins 3-0 bayern. So dull.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
This would be a great weekend for us if Spurs and Arsenal drop points :D

qindarka

Banned
No they go super wide, I honestly cant believe it, i need 10 shots to score because they are never on target, playing on assisted shooting aswell.

I have literally no issues with Hazard, Sterling, Di Maria, Toure or Herrera but whatever striker i put in is terrible.

Aguero is amazing. Rather expensive, though.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Chelsea are going to walk this league. City's defense is just terrible by comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom