• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your former coach threatened your players with his balls.

Which is worse?

You know what.

See Zamparini is a man of class, unlike all those German and Turkish managers. He threatens to eat his own balls, no violent threat towards them, but he puts something more on the line than points. What a hero.

when i'm fully erect, i am at least 7.3 inches. when i'm flaccid, the reflection in the mirror is sometimes very unsettling. but it varies. the flaccid size depends on various things such as the temperature and the state of your body.

i know with every inch of my being that pelle is the pele of cocks. he's the italian stallion.

Please don't insult me with your pseudo science, after I put facts and evidence on the table.

3Sixty

Jimmy Floyd knows whats up in Matic. A Chelsea legend, Ive never forgotten you Jimmy.

So good you bought him twice.

Mason was excellent today, the least of our problems. We beat you comfortably with him in the team, let's not forget. Stambouli was our Schneiderlin backup, Mason had an excellent pre-season and was always going to get a chance this year.

That Lampard dive is even worse the second time around, cheating swine. Our basic problem in these big games is that we aren't cuntish enough, we are too soft and don't get angry enough when teams cheat against us or keep fouling us. You never see Spurs players in the referee's face.

Stambouli is legit gash though. Mason is weird one, 23 and never had a sniff of this first time till this season.

We had an off day against you, we'll smash you at home.

U cunt

when i'm fully erect, i am at least 7.3 inches. when i'm flaccid, the reflection in the mirror is sometimes very unsettling. but it varies. the flaccid size depends on various things such as the temperature and the state of your body.

i know with every inch of my being that pelle is the pele of cocks. he's the italian stallion.

I believe you bud, and I believe in you.

Mertesacker is like 10 feet tall, playing like he doesn't want to get involved in a tussle for the header incase he catches something.

Bizarre.

thank Christ

and in you. Game if officially cancelled.

L5UfW5v.gif

Batongen

Banned
Are you watching Moyes, this is how you do crosses.

And fuck Ebola, the real threat is Russia. Seems like they are upping their game, they have subs in Swedish waters again - reminds me too much of the 80s.

Facism

Gold Member
actually bla, you sure you're not mistaking the gun thing with Gokhan Tore? Tore pulled a gun on calhanoglu a while ago lol.

Are you watching Moyes, this is how you do crosses.

And fuck Ebola, the real threat is Russia. Seems like they are upping their game, they have subs in Swedish waters again - reminds me too much of the 80s.

imo Russia can have both Finland and Sweden, then they can give us Norway back and the world would be a better place.

Elchele

Its alright, better than it was before.

After it finished optimising and running like shit it actually runs better on my MBP now, I'm quite happy with it, for free anyway

optimizing? what do you mean. It is running like shit on my Macbook. The fans are at full

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom